Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bank Robbery Skirmish! Cops vs Robbers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Myself and the honorable [member="Sempra the Hutt"] have been plotting quite a lot regarding our characters and possible plotlines to satiate our deep desire of some gritty, dark crime and mystery stories. Thus, we've decided to do our own little skirmish on a minor Republic world regarding a fairly small bank.

The details and rules are simple, and we've tried to keep everything as free and open-ended as possible.

• 3-4 Slots on each side. Mainly other Sector Rangers, law enforcement personnel, or military personnel. I will accept a Jedi, maybe even two, if they're Peacekeepers.
  • Player vs Player, NPCs will be background noise and fluff. Don't focus too much on winning this little fight and just enjoy the story. They won't be stealing much money even if they do win.
  • The possible loot for the Hutt Cartel will be a moderate sum of Credits and maybe a few diamonds. It's our job to stop them and make arrests.
  • Location: To be decided; preferably a minor, outlying Republic world.
  • Timeframe: Once we've got enough interest garnered, we'll start the skirmish ASAP.
If you're interested in having a little crime fighting fun and chasing crooks through the underworlds of the galaxy, please post below and say so. I want to keep things balanced between who's participating so that the Hutts have an even chance at actually winning and that we've got opportunities to foil them.

Let's have some fun, boys and girls.

Yox Dikai

Y
Sounds like it could be a lot of fun, if it doesn't go too quickly.

My campus wifi is terrible, so everything is super spotty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom