Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Balmorra: Ground 2 (NPC/PVP Hybrid)

Vrag

The Second Seal, broken.
Updates, organization, issues, etc. regarding the Ground 2 Objective of Balmorra will be discussed and handled here. If you're looking for an opposing writer to duel with or have an update on an ongoing duel, please post here and tag either myself, [member="Sage Bane"], [member="Reverance"], or [member="Darth Pyrrhus"].

Ground 2 (NPC/PVP Hybrid)

• PVP-based Free-form RP.

• NPC Armies are able to engage in one-on-one duels with army sizes which are negotiated between both parties involved in said duel.

• OS starts in Gorinth Canyon

• GR starts on outskirts of Gorinth Canyon
Terms of victory:

• The OS must prevent the GR from capturing Gorinth Canyon.

• In case of conflicted possession of the objective, tactical play will be evaluated and comparable damage assessed in judging the winner. Quality, creativity, and fairness in writing will be awarded over consistent damage evasion.

As always, be nice, communicate, and have fun. :)

Six-O

S
[member="Sage Bane"]

52094466.jpg

Six-O

S
[member="Sage Bane"]

If no one accepts my challenge on the OOC thread is it bad manners to just start lobbing blaster bolts at anyone and everyone?

Vrag

The Second Seal, broken.
[member="Six-O"]

Vrag said:
PVP-based Free-form RP. NPC Armies are able to engage in one-on-one duels with army sizes which are negotiated between both parties involved in said duel.
I'd recommend PMing the parties you would like to engage, as I believe the currently present GR writers have stated they would like to keep their engagements to 1v1 encounters.

If nothing else, you can go chill with [member="Adekos"] and [member="Yurzhoc Shai"] (free pizza!). Get some connections and story going if nobody wants to fight you. :p

Six-O

S
[member="Vrag"]

Then I shall prowl to and fro across the battlefield, dispatching death to the poor NPCs of the Galaxy. Six-O could never resist wholesale slaughter of organics!

And hopefully someone will take pity that I must pulverize simple puppets, and swing a lightsaber at me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom