Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech Ballistarius Mobile Artillery

Status
Not open for further replies.
mobile_mechanized_artillery_unit_by_psypher101-d4gxgd6.jpg
Image Source: http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2011/326/2/d/mobile_mechanized_artillery_unit_by_psypher101-d4gxgd6.jpg
Intent: To create an artillery unit for sale by the Archangel Research and Design.
Manufacturer: Archangel Research and Design
Model: Ballistarius Mobile Artillery
Affiliation: Archangel Clients
Modularity: Yes, the main cannon can be swapped out with a Turbolaser, Ion Cannon, or Mass Drive Varient
Production: Minor
Material: Durasteel
Description: The Ballistarius artillery unit is the newest product being constructed by Archangel Research and Design. With a weapon system similar to the old SPHAT of the Clone Wars, with the varying models depending on main armament, the Ballistarius is meant to devastate a variety of enemies from long range under a number of scenarios. For instance while armed with a standard ballistic barrel the artillery could more effectively harm infantry personnel over open terrain, while another unit beside it produced with a turbolaser demolishes vehicle units attempting to turn the tide, with several constructed with Ion Cannons batter away in unison at a shield generated over your forces objective. Thus purchasing a variation of this product allows for immense optimization, albeit one could also just opt to buy the unit with a turbolaser barrel and overwhelm everything too. The unit is automated as well, not requiring an organic crew. Its droid brain readily accepting data from its array of sensors and acting accordingly. It is thus highly accurate where its sensors extend, and can receive data from its fellow Archangel Droid companions on the battlefield to adjust for any gaps, such as if a Legionnaire squad were to be pinned down within firing range but outside optimal sensor range, the Legionnaires own data can provide a more detailed firing solution. It is common to see these defended by a Decurion and many Legionnaire due to its slow speed and imposing threat.
Role: Mobile Artillery
Caliber: 80
Range (Main Cannon): Accurate fire to 12km and maximum range to 32km
Range (Anti-Personal): Effective at 150-200 meters
Height: 16.6 Meters
Length: 12.8 Meters
Width: 8.8 Meters
Weight: 30 tons
Minimum Crew: N/A (Droid Brain)
Optimal Crew: N/A (Droid Brain)
Propulsion: Quadrupedal
Top Speed: 35KM/H
Armaments:
  • 1 Long Range Ballistic Cannon (Can be exchanged with Turbolaser, Ion Cannon, or Mass Driver as well when produced)
  • 2 Anti-Personal Blaster Cannons
Passenger Capacity: N/A
Cargo Capacity: N/A
Misc. Equipment:
  • Advanced Targeting Systems
  • Internal Comm System
  • Archangel Droid Brain
  • Advanced Sensor Systems
  • Light Shield Generator

[member="Doll Crux"]

Alright,

So let's change some things and get this going.

• Change: Production from Mass to Minor.
  • Cannon Size: What caliber is the primary cannon?
  • Change: Effective range to 12KM,
  • Reduce: Maximum Range to 32Km.
  • Change: Effective Anti-Personnel Range is what? Maximum Anti-Personnel Range is what?
@me when you're done.

[member="Aaralyn Rekali"]

Ok I think I got it! Lemme know if I should fix anything. I figured the Anti-Personal Blasters worked like auto cannons but within the immediate vicinity but I have no idea how range conveys into rp.

;.;

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom