Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Balance

”Well, I like to read, though I doubt my interest in books would excite you. Not many people enjoy studying strategy and tactics.“

Aiden chuckled slightly as it seemed the Master had trusted them to get their things done and he left. "I love reading." Aiden said as he continued to wipe along the shelves. "I spent more time in the archives and libraries of every place I went than anything else. I was usually alone most of the time. My sister is the one who is outgoing."

Aiden shook his head slightly and laughed again, thinking back to all those times that he was in the library late in the evening.

"I'm sure I've read a few books in regards to that particular selection."

”And I love to handle plants,”
“Watching something grow from a tiny seed into something beautiful is very rewarding.”

He glanced over to her and he couldn't help but smile. "That's good that you are very passionate about these things Jun. Don't every lose that, promise me?" Aiden winked at her before returning back to the the shelves.

”I, umm— I also like ballet,”

"Ballet?" Aiden said curiously. As he poked his head out from around the bookshelves to look at her again. "That's cool, I however cannot dance to save my life. Perhaps you could show me sometime. I did get some small lessons from a friend, but I did terrible."

Jun Chiyo

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom