Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bakuran Encounters

@[member="Circe Savan"]

Bakuran Encounters
Bakura_powerplant.jpg
Vilox Pazela stepped out of the open doors and into the hallway he had only just vacated twenty or so minutes ago. His task at the Bakuran Arms Show was complete and upon the discovery that the whipkid, Velok, had died during his auction only weeks ago, has led the Dark Lord to a cold trail left behind by the Black Sun Vigo, Domino. In the pursuit of the Book of Sith, from which he believes the crime lord has in her possession, he has diverted his attention to another in the form of Circe Savan. Lucien Cordel, surprisingly, had served as part of his scheme all these years later. The Dark Lord found it ironic, consider the pretense in which he and Cordel had met previously upon Korriban a decade ago.

Vilox surveyed the hallway with his yellow, predatory eyes for a while, his Lightsaber a comfortable weight on his hip. Waiting for the woman, he flash backed to their last meeting on Helska IV. It seemed so long ago, when he had participated in the dominion of the ice covered world. He had told Circe that he would be taking her under his wing as a Sith Apprentice and hinted to the Rule of Two. Yes, the Dark Lord did follow the philosophy in a way. He did think that he should only have one apprentice his life, to continue his legacy. But he was not a Sith. He had learned that on Dromund Kaas, when Mikhail Shorn defeated Tyrin Ardik in front of his eyes and then passed on the vacant title of Sith Emperor to Dranok Lussk. He found this ironic too, considering the fact that he too had made Lussk a victim on Korriban alongside Cordel. Shinju had been present during the usurping as well, but they hadn't encountered each other during the fighting.

No, he wanted to give the galaxy something better than what the Sith could offer. They were simply an evolutionary step instigated by the Dark Jedi exiles nearly eight thousand years ago. They had unearthed deep, dark knowledge on the dark side and had made good, forward attempts to overthrow the light once and for all. They had even nearly succeeded during the linage of Sith whom had created the Rule of Two, but subsequently, like all Sith before him, Darth Sidious fell and allowed the Jedi to survive. That was the pivotal point in history where the Force and galaxy knew and decided that the Sith would never win. For all their greatness, in the end, the Sith Empire was a failure. Something new had to come out of the stagnation and weakness that crippled the galaxy; and so the man that had once called himself Darth Vazela had decided that, perhaps, he would be that individual to instigate such change.

A familiar presence and sound averted his gaze from the ground. He lifted his chin to look towards the person approaching...

"Good to see you again, my master." She smiled, somewhat jovial at the moment. "I received your transmission at the arms show. Sorry I couldn't meet you then. Have business to attend to and whatnot. So, how've you been since we last met?"

She had her own plan and it was moving forward spectacularly. She would learn the ways of Sith magic, force her own suit of twisted armor, and take her rightful place as empress of the galaxy. Or at least a good section of it.

To do that, though, she had to remained aligned with the man who stood before her, if only clandestinely. It troubled her a bit that she falsified so many alliances, but it was of course for the greater good. Her greater good.

@[member="Vilox Pazela"]

@[member="Circe Savan"] @[member="Domino"]

"Welcome, Circe." Vilox turned away to walk towards the hangar bay he had vacated on several minutes ago. He kept the cowl over his head, concealing the majority of his facial features. He spoke as they walked, side by side. "I have left the Empire, following the fall of Ardik from the mantle. I have no intentions of serving a man that I've faced down twice. But I will give Dranok Lussk credit where it is due. He has powerful allies. He knows how to manipulate and deceive. I underestimated him."

"I came to Bakura in pursuit of the Book of Sith. To my knowledge it is currently in the possession of a Black Sun Vigo, but her name or whereabouts are beyond me. This comes off the auctioning that Velok hosted several weeks ago. I just learned from Lucien Cordel that the Republic gatecrashed the venue and executed the whipkid. It was fortunate that I had decided to pull out of the bidding from the Obscurity after this elusive Black Sun operative bought the book and that the Republic served me in removing a threat to my cause. The dark side is with us, my apprentice and soon the Book of Sith will be in our possession."

He lifted a hand from his sleeve and directed the doors with telekinetic energy through his index and middle fingers on his left hand. Vazela crossed the threshold into the hangar bay and located the Bantha immediately. He asked, "Why were you on Bakura? Is your ship big enough to hold the Bantha? What is your position in the Empire?"

"Lussk is also rather close to me. Well, he was, before becoming the Emperor. We have kids, four sons and four daughters, terribly warped by Sith Poison and the Dark Side. They should be in his custody, but I truthfully have no idea anymore. I don't understand, though; why can't you simply challenge Lussk, kill him, and become Emperor? It seems simple enough."

"As for your questions... I was on Bakura to push my company's wares, currently superior to those of other companies, if I may mention. I have a vessel that can hold the Bantha. As for my Imperial position: I dunno. I truthfully have no specific position in the Imperial military, though I do intend to subjugate myself a planet. Perhaps Raxus Prime or Malachor V."

@[member="Vilox Pazela"]

@[member="Circe Savan"]

"Excellent. Your position and relationship with Lussk is important for both of us. We'll utilize this resource later into our schemes." Vilox came to a stop in front of the ship and gazed upon the Bantha. He said, "Load the Bantha onto your vessel and then plot a flight plan for Hutt space." He turned to her finally and said, "Who do you know in the Black Sun Syndicate who might have information on this Vigo? I know who she will be when I come close to her, for she was foolish enough to send a message to me through the Force in an act to intimidate me. Once I come into close proximity to her, I will know who she is."

"It is my intention to train you on our voyage to find the person who currently possess's the Book of Sith. By the time we find this Vigo, you will be a master of the dark side. But do not believe that, once I have finished training you, that you will have the ability to challenge me. We are not wasteful like the Sith. Do not mistake this for weakness, my apprentice. You only kill when a resource has become finite. Understand?"

"There's a reason I don't kill people off. They can still prove useful to me. So long as you can further my training, goals, etcetera, you're the farthest thing from my sights."

And this was true, of course. @[member="Vilox Pazela"] had much to teach her.

| @[member="Circe Savan"] |

"Of course." Vilox turned his gaze as the Bantha was loaded onto Circe's ship. Together, the Dark Jedi led his apprentice into her own ship. He came to a stop inside and said, "So tell me, Circe, what do you know about the Black Sun Syndicate? Do you have any suggestions to find the Vigo we are looking for?"

"She's a Twi'lek, Rutian. That much I know. Force user, easily agitated. I gave her a Star Destroyer a while back as "compensation" for selling a Hutt the fleet of a rebel force against the Suns. That got me off her blacklist. I'd hope that what we intend to do doesn't put me back on it. She's quite attractive."

Yeah, like that meant anything to @[member="Vilox Pazela"].

"Possibly, possibly not. It depends on whatever mood she's in." A soft sigh ran through her lips. "And whether we proceed with this through guile, threats, or brute force."

@[member="Vilox Pazela"]

The Bantha was loaded into Circe's ship as the two Sith took off. She smiled as the rock they'd been on was left behind. Helska would eventually be a dry wasteland perfect for mining and other such endeavours. "Now, let's head to Black Sun space. In a ship like this, I doubt we'll be noticed. We can then meet with @[member="Domino"]."

@[member="Vilox Pazela"]

"Excellent. When we've cleared Bakura's gravity well, we can head to the Suns and meet with @[member="Domino"] in regards to the Book of Sith. What is it I should expect from this Vigo?"

"I see." Vilox nodded his head and recoiled backwards into his seat. "How do you propose we set up the meet? Do you even know how to get in touch with her? What world do the Suns operate on?"

"Nar Shaddaa it is then." Using his controls on the co pilot seat, Vilox planned the journey from Bakura to Nar Shaddaa, calculating where they would need to jump to at intervals for the hyperspace journey. When the calculations were done, all that was left to do was for Circe to activate the hyperdrive and leave the Bakura system for Hutt space.

And activate the hyperdrive she did. On their way went the two Sith - on their way to the Black Sun territory.

Little did they know about the change in leadership...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom