Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bait Click...RP?

[member="May May Lerd"]

I can rp any situation usually, I don't mind either way. Just whatever really floats your boat, I'm game.

[member="Cathul Thuku"]

Well, I haven't really thought too much on it yet, but I definitely want him to become unique in his own way through the force. Being a witch, or practitioner of Dathomir spells should allow me to find ways to do that. If you have anything in mind I'd love to hear them.

[member="Aion Worp"]

Don't tempt me with a good time, lol, in all seriousness though. I could act like I need to buy them, in order to try and find someone in the rotten world of crime. After all, I need to start somewhere. We could twist it many ways. :) Let me know if me pretending to be a druggie or something to that magnitude interests you. Perhaps I'm looking specifically for you because of a job? Let me know, tough guy.

Ahem, Prince of all Saiyans...

Aion Worp

Something meaningfull goes here.
[member="Xain 'Cruor' Sykes"]

Seems perfect for me. I can get a misc thread for my company, some RP and you get a start for your char :D

[member="Aion Worp"]

Glitterstim, probably. Think I can twist it into the story somehow, maybe. I'll start thread here in a moment, pm if you have any other ideas.

[member="Cathul Thuku"]

Also, still interested, I have room for multiple threads. :)

[member="May May Lerd]

Same for you too, let me know. :)

[member="Xain 'Cruor' Sykes"] I'm afraid I'm currently swamped. Maybe if you can wait a day or two, then I can PM you with more information. If you want to take up my second Padawan slot, you're welcome to do so.

I'll guarantee you this much: I'm vastly different from the run-of-the-mill FU and not just because I'm a Witch.

[member="Xain 'Cruor' Sykes"]

I'd do something with Xain, of course it'll be dark cause Kei's recovering from watching Korriban City being bombed to rubble and dust so yeah :)

If you're up for a depressing time hit me up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom