Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Starship Baidam Corvette

Status
Not open for further replies.
Royal High Commander, Ducha of Charubah
OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
PRODUCTION INFORMATION
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
50m [Base: 0 | Very Low: 0 | Low: 0 | Average: 0 | High: 0 | Very High: 0 | Extreme: 0 ]
100m [Base: 0 | Very Low: 0 | Low: 0 | Average: 0 | High: 0 | Very High: 1 | Extreme: 2 ]
200m [Base: 0 | Very Low: 0 | Low: 0 | Average: 1 | High: 2 | Very High: 3 | Extreme: 4 ]
  • Hangar Allocations: N/A
    • Starfighters: N/A
    • Support Craft: N/A
  • Single Craft Hangar: No
  • Maneuverability Rating: Average
  • Speed Rating: High
  • Hyperdrive: Yes; Rating 1, Back-up rating 12
STANDARD FEATURES
  • Fast and more defensive than offensive, the sensor systems and targeting computers are designed to deal with smaller ships, such as fighters and bombers, as well as ballistic ordinance, leading to these ships arrayed into a defensive line to supplement defensive screening.
  • Onboard sensor and comm jammer provides ECM support.
  • Has room for up to two squads of Royal Space Marines and their equipment.
ADVANCED SYSTEMS
STRENGTHS
  • Fast and reasonably maneuverable
  • Good against fighters and missiles, as designed
WEAKNESSES
  • Cannot adequately engage larger ships such as cruisers and destroyers.
  • Has no hangar bay, either docking into larger ships bays or connected through hard-dock.
DESCRIPTION

The Hapes Consortium has developed its own brand of blockade runner which was designed mainly for use in defensive roles against ballistic ordinance and small, fast craft. It also doubles as as an effective troop transport with the intent to board enemy ships. It was developed by Olanji/Charubah under the prompting of Anastasia Zhan, the former Ducha of Charubah and former Colonel of the Royal Navy, having long recognized the wisdom of investing in a dedicated defensive craft whose primary offensive role is to facilitate the hijacking of enemy vessels. Arrayed in a defensive screen, these ships serve to help screen fighters and ballistic ordinance while heading toward a targeted enemy ship onto the hull of which it will clamp and begin boring a breach into so that the Marines on board can infiltrate and seize the ship while the latched Baidam Corvette continues to shoot at missiles and enemy fighters from behind the enemy's line. In a pinch, it is capable of running blockades.

Last edited:
HPI AI; Terraris Command
Factory Judge
Ducha Relina Zhan Ducha Relina Zhan

Simple and solid!
We don't accept Pinterest, Reddit or similar links to images unless the original site can't be found, these sites do not respect the original artist, and anyone can post the arts there what they found on the internet. Please try to find and link a different site where this art can be found.

Royal High Commander, Ducha of Charubah
Ducha Relina Zhan Ducha Relina Zhan

Simple and solid!
We don't accept Pinterest, Reddit or similar links to images unless the original site can't be found, these sites do not respect the original artist, and anyone can post the arts there what they found on the internet. Please try to find and link a different site where this art can be found.
I'm not sure I can get the image any other way. It's from the Thrawn's Revenge linky I posted, since I'm importing the Hapan ships featured there. I DID link the wiki page which a sample of all of the Hapan ships are featured, which is what I Gyazoed from.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom