Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Bad place, bad timing

Padawan for Eternity

div1.png

Objective: Chill out and maybe commit several misdemeanors.
Tag: Iris Arani Iris Arani

Breaks, what a great way to study in the Jedi Temple, take a walk in the levels of Coruscant or commit several misdemeanors! What a great way to have a break from chasing bounty hunters in the lower levels and protecting one of the best lawyers of Coruscant. Well, Pradd preferred to commit several misdemeanors, funnier and riskier. It wasn't the brightest choice as he's in the upper levels, this level is practically all covered in artificial snow of Coruscant.

He didn't want to think about it, Pradd only wanted to express his art through crimes. It's bloody cold here.. At least -6°C. Why did I only take these cothes? Yeah, I think it's clear enough but Pradd is definitively NOT the smartest Padawan out here. Only going there with a black sweater and pants. Well, he had a black beanie too.. Why black when the atmosphere is bright white? Even me don't know.

Ugh, why is he breaking the fourth wall again? Uh, let's go back to the story, right? Anyways, Pradd was going to tag a building, and he had some ideas about it. Yeah, a simple stormtrooper on the building. Definitively not controversial with the clash on Neshtab! Son, you're screwed.

Living In Color
Codex Judge

Iris_Sig.png

Well this was a flip of the script.

Iris cleared her throat from where she stood at the end of the alley, watching the half painted drawing still being painted. Stormtrooper? Kinda looked like one. Not finished yet, but on it's way. Still, she couldn't help but raise a brow as she watched the figure painting it. Street clothes or not, she could tell he was a Jedi. The colors never lied about that. What did have her attention though was the paint dripping from his hands.

".. So, you paint that?"

Pradd Miolonn Pradd Miolonn

Padawan for Eternity

Iris_Sig.png

Well this was a flip of the script.

Iris cleared her throat from where she stood at the end of the alley, watching the half painted drawing still being painted. Stormtrooper? Kinda looked like one. Not finished yet, but on it's way. Still, she couldn't help but raise a brow as she watched the figure painting it. Street clothes or not, she could tell he was a Jedi. The colors never lied about that. What did have her attention though was the paint dripping from his hands.

".. So, you paint that?"

Pradd Miolonn Pradd Miolonn

div1.png

Objective: Chill out and maybe commit several misdemeanors.
Tag: Iris Arani Iris Arani

"HOLY MOTHER OF-" Pradd said, as he quickly turned. He quickly reached for his lightsaber as he examinated the individual, determinating that she wasn't hostile yet. He then, to limit the fucking fear of his life he had, simply said "Uh, yeah I'm painting it, but I'm not that good so.. It isn't finished."

Pradd quickly left his lightsaber were he was, near his belt. He'd then wait a few seconds and ask, "Also, so why you asking me? Because it isn't like it's a misdemeanor but it is so.." Yeah, he wasn't so good. You'd imagine? A young Padawan commiting a misdemeanor, they start young, then they warcrime.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom