Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Bad Connection

The Seer

T

U0Gb71J.png

ICARUS
Sarkalli Construct

It was a lovely day.

A lovely, simulated day. Although, it was rather cloudy. The habitation dome made sure of that, all laid out in its programmed weather patterns in order to stimulate actual weather movements. All spearhead by the satellites installed in the around the island the city sits upon. Not that he was complaining about it. He looked around as he strolled through the cityscape, admiring the scenery. Everything from the semi-domed architecture to the distant sound of waterfalls to the green hills just past the city limits. The journey hadn’t been strenuous. The flight, short. The reception, warm and welcoming.

Things could’ve been worse, the weather could’ve been horrible to deal with. Rain, winds, or even worse conditions could’ve been programmed in today. Thankfully, they weren’t. At least, that he could tell yet. The smell of rain wasn’t present, so there was still hope for an enjoyable day out. His eyes looked to his right, glancing towards his Apprentice. “What would you like to do today, Finnea? Sarkalli has many options. There are bakeries, restaurants, cantinas, wildlife adventures. They even have wings they’ve made to fly around, some even have jets. Supposedly, it makes getting to the island easier than on a shuttle.

He paused a moment. “Though, don’t ask me how. I think I’d prefer the shuttle.” His eyes caught a flicker. There was a child chasing a hound through the streets, waving around a leash…. And a person, he assumed was the guardian right behind the child trying to keep up. A smirk and a small smile formed at the scene before he redirected his attention back to Finnea. “I heard they even race in them. I think there may be a race today, if that interests you.

Yes, today would be a good day.

Leaving Icarus to have a small break from the enviroment she felt a stranger to felt good. She had been coming and going as she pleased for nearly four years now, seeking her master whenever she felt mentally ready to take on a new lesson to continue her journey to master the force. She didn't always agree with his ways of course but she had never left him without having felt some degree of personal growth and this was perhaps the main reason the white haired engineer kept coming back. Even if it was only to dwell in the massive library within the temple, soaking up new information. At least, down there, she felt at peace.

Unlike other times when she would be sparring with students much stronger and better trained than herself. And today, as she walked at his side, taking in the view of the city ahead, her right arm shielded her ribs from moving too much due to a light fracture from one of the sparrings. The subtle pain was an reminder of her goal to become skilled enough to never have to go into a close combat ever again…

Finnea looked up at The Seer, her gaze lingering for a moment, soundlessly asking for his agenda as visiting bakeries, restaurants and watching wildlife was quite far cry from what she expected from him."Honestly, I didn't expect this question, master. I thought you brought me along for another lesson or to a meeting of sorts." she looked up ahead again to truly take in the scenery and figure out what it was that she really would like to do. She picked up on his amused tone mentioning the jets. "I'd join you on that shuttle then, you'll never see me with a jet, or wings for that matter." she gave a little smile in return. The idea was ridiculous. As they kept walking, the child chasing a hound up ahead made her smile again as it seemed like such an innocent moment and she took herself in hoping the child would never have to experience war first hand.

"I think watching a race sounds good, maybe we'd work up enough appetite to stop by a restaurant later too" she spoke calmly as she comfortably kept in pace with him, no longer strangers, not even ruthlessly questioning him and keeping a distance. She was his apprentice and had learned to eventually trust him and advices. Aware of it or not, Finnea had become more respectful in his presense.

The Seer

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom