Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Bad Company

Lavria Xedrim

Amani shook her head in disbelief. It was equally strange for her to hear a Sith try and talk her out of going against the Jedi. But what really shocked her, was when she offered the holocron. Amani had nearly forgotten about it earlier, with all the chaos around them the reasoning for their being there went to the back of her mind, focusing solely on just trying to get out instead. The Sith could have just made off with it as soon as they were free. Her eyes widened in utter confusion, her hand cautiously reaching out, “...Lavria, I...”

Was this real? It didn’t feel like it. Tentatively, she took the holocron, carefully hiding it in her jacket and looking back to the Zabrak. That same feeling about her was back. A hint of the Light. “I’m not sure what to say… Thank you.” She smiled warmly, leaning back against the wall and allowing herself a moment of relaxation. As if this hadn’t been enough of a rollercoaster of an adventure already, Lavria’s next question made Amani do a full-on double take. She paused, “I… don’t know. But, I don’t… I don’t think so.” Her answer was equally hesitant. The Mirialan stepped forward again, laying her hand on Lavria’s shoulder, “You’re not a bad person, Lavria. You know it’s not too late to stop all this… Sith stuff.” Quickly Amani relinquished, careful not to press her luck just in case. “Maybe you could just tell him… it was a false lead? Or the meeting got cancelled. Or-or… I dunno, something?” She wished there was a way she could help get her out of any trouble, but of course a Jedi would only complicate things further.

Activity in the streets was picking up. A few gangsters had likely gotten out by now. It was densely crowded enough, they could probably blend in and disappear without much issue, but she didn’t want to stick around to find out for sure. “We should probably go.” Walking to the other end of the alley, in the direction of her ship, Amani turned back one last time. What was she supposed to say? Thank you? Bye? Don’t do anything stupid? “I hope everything works out for you, Lavria. Good luck.” She settled for that, turning away with one last wistful smile before rounding the corner, out of sight.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom