Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dominion Bad Company | Dominion of Cathar & Ordo | NIO

nSjl2PH.gif

IRON SUN RISING
New Imperial Order

C A T H A R | O R D O
865 ABY

BAD COMPANY

The time in the Mandalorian Union, the illegal state which managed to nestle itself in the Mandalorian worlds yet refused to carry the fight any further against the Sith Empire had collapsed. The New Imperial Order made no attempt to communicate, assist, negotiate or collaborate with the Mandalorian Union with an unspoken internal policy that stated 'until they continued their fight with the Sith Empire, then we have no mutual interests' and this policy continued in place until civil unrest and government collapse took hold in the region, resulting in a large scale attack by the 'Death Watch Crusade', a group of militant Mandalorians of which NIO High Command has been reluctant to brand as a 'terrorist group' so long as mutual interests mostly align.

Following this uprising, the New Imperial Order was not a government willing to let a crisis go to waste. Certainly not with a frozen front with the Sith Empire allowing for a rotation of assets and a ease of readiness level for Army and Stormtrooper units beyond the Pentastar Operation Zone.

Thus, the New Imperial Order would ensure the total collapse of the Mandalorian Unionist state with a final, outright obstruction of territorial integrity.

Emerging from hyperspace, star destroyers hovered over Cathar, blistering fire of Cathar's star choked by iron.

On the world of Ordo, another conflict persists. As remnant of both the Sith Imperial and Mandalorian Unionist control of this world, many stocks of Beskar Iron remain on this Mandalorian world. As the New Imperial Order moves to seize the vital resource, so too does the Mandalorian radical group known as the 'Death watch Crusade' try and pilfer the metal for their endless crusade and mercenaries on hire by the mysterious 'Monterey Circle' seek the same aim in the midst of the chaos and conflict.

2UOgWx0.jpg

C A T H A R
OBJECTIVE I | BREAK ON THROUGH
NEW IMPERIAL ARMED FORCES
AREA OF OPERATION | CATHAR WASTELAND MILITARY COMPLEX
OPPOSING | MANDALORIAN CLAN AUSTRALIS

One of the last holdouts of the Clan Australis on Cathar is here, in the now reconstructed Cathar Wasteland Military Complex. In order to establish the New Imperial Order's control on Cathar, the New Imperial Stormtrooper Corps and other military assets have laid siege to the installation and now, after making a breach in the facility begin their final assault utilizing infantry, air and armored power to break through the fortress. Capturing this military complex, the New Imperial Order can use it to solidify their hold of Cathar and project military power into the rest of a Mandalorian Sector in chaos.

Treading the same ground that a up and coming Sith Imperial Major General and Colonel did when they took this world several years ago, the New Imperial Order marches on.

FHvBwo7.jpg

O R D O
OBJECTIVE II | HEARTS OF IRON
NEW IMPERIAL ORDER vs DEATH WATCH CRUSADE
OPPOSING |
DEATH WATCH CRUSADE, MONTEREY CIRCLE, SITH CULTISTS
The world of Ordo is a proud Mandalorian world, home to the clan of its namesake, but today and far more importantly, it plays host to several caches of Beskar Steel. As Sith Cultists, Mandalorian remnants, Death Watch Crusaders and the Monterey Circle all clamor for the precious metal, the New Imperial Order has arrived to seal the fate of the Beskar, conducting sever concurrent raids on the cargo trains, freighters and transports loaded with Beskar, in order to secure it for their ever churning war machine. Undoubtably, the resistance put up to defend the stalwart metal will be heavy and the cost of it high.

Imperial Knights, Special Operations groups and specialized units embark unto the Mandalorian world to conduct these high value resource acquisition operations, sparing little mercy for those who would oppose them.

MOSHED-2021-2-28-20-41-20.jpg

B A S T I O N
OBJECTIVE III | QUICKSILVER
NEW IMPERIAL ASSEMBLY

TOPIC OF DISCUSSION | RECENT DOGMA AND FUTURE RELATIONS WITH THE SILVER JEDI CONCORD
The political atmosphere of the Galaxy is ever changing. The past few years had seen allies turn to enemies and back to allies again, relations with politically aligned governments grow enigmatic and great coalitions fade to dust. The New Imperial Order's political position on the Galactic stage is at its strongest since its inception, now able to project its Imperial might past its borders and able to divert resources past a frigid Third Imperial Civil War, another great question bogs the mind of the New Imperial leadership.

The Silver Jedi Concord. The past years had seen their relations begin irrelevant, only for the Silver Jedi to bewilderingly defend the Sith at Dantooine in the short lived 'Elder Compact' and now, their policies toward the Sith have completely flipped to past hostilies, aligning with the New Imperial Order's own Sith policies. While geopolitically, the Silver Jedi is a nuisance to New Imperial expansion, their aligning adversaries may prove them to be a useful tool in spending lives to fight the NIO's enemies where the NIO does not care to, with the right maneuvering.

Within Fortress Imperator, the power brokers of the New Imperial Order discuss.

VMAkNDw.jpg

B Y O O
OBJECTIVE IV

Whatever gets you to post, chief.

1YDcpnP.jpg

B A S T I O N
Objective III| Quicksliver
NEW IMPERIAL ASSEMBLY
LORD PROTECTOR
Tags:// DECEASED Erskine Barran DECEASED Erskine Barran Irveric Tavlar Irveric Tavlar Enlil Enlil Caarlyle Rausgeber Caarlyle Rausgeber Halketh Halketh Dorin Nalju Dorin Nalju ETC

JWX5YWe.png

The Silvers were a byproduct of an era where one held stock to whimsical sensibilities of altruism and do-gooder mindsets in relation to the broader galaxy, where the belief that one's senseless heroics would right all wrongs and undo all evil that lay in the darkest corners of the various worlds. In practice, it was admirable, but in reality, it was a dangerous fallacy to pursue, and the silvers lack of action and apathy to the changing times around them had left them carrion for the crows and fodder for Zambrano's legions in black. And when all was said and done and the tides of fate shifted once more, the hunted joined with the hunters against the perceived threat in the form of the NIO. What did it cost in the end? Their code? Their status as Jedi? Their hegemony on the light? One could make many theories on the matter on hand.

To Tal, the silvers were just an afterthought, another line of do-gooders in a long line of do-gooders confined to the dustbins of history or reduced to a footnote in some universities archives. They mattered none to him personally, but one had to take occasional interest in matters not pertaining to his own. He and everyone else saw the reports, the holonet news, the frenzied violence that bubbled in the south. Something was burning its way through the silvers at an epidemic rate, destroying entire fleets and worlds with a flick of a hand. If you had asked Willan his opinion a few days prior on the matter, he might've shaken his head and shrugged nonchalantly. But in retrospect and now, it seemed apt to secure the borders and keep the buffer that was the Silvers alive for the time being.

FHvBwo7.jpg

G R U N G E
TASK UNIT ALPHA | VANDAL SQUAD 4/4
NEW IMPERIAL ORDER
ORDO | HEARTS OF IRON
Storm Recon UCP | BKM-62x Battle Rifle | DSP-61x Hybrid Pistol | Grenades
Reaper
Tae'l Vizsla Tae'l Vizsla | DEATH WATCH CRUSADE

N5cG5gd.png

IF1RVXg.jpg

A L P H A

Ordo. A lot of these special operations found ourselves punching far below our weight class, in situations where special operations was the best card to play if purely because it was behind enemy lines or striking at a far overwhelming force. Ordo was a different story. We'd be dealing with Mandos here. We'd trained with them a lot on Echoy'la, a lot of the Special Operations groups in the Order did. Where the Mandalorians could impart their knowledge of martial arts, Jedi hunting, we could give them the proper mechanics to best wield the weapons in their arsenal and replace the roguish, gunslinger attitude of the Mandalorian with that of the cold and precise, machine like team work of Special Operations.

We'd put it all to the test today. This wasn't the cyber psychos we'd dealt with out in First Imp space, or the insurgents on Ylix, we'd be dealing with Mandalorians, easily the toughest bred warriors in the Galaxy. Our objective, less so a high value target and more so, a high value asset. To secure a cargo train loaded to the brim with storage crates of Beskar Steel, each ingot of the stuff worth a small fortune and enough collective wealth to flip any dire fate into prosperity. It was ours to take. The Mando Union left these worlds in shambles and the New Imperial Order would be left to pick up the pieces, its only fitting we take the parting dowry they left behind.

Aboard the TIE Reaper Attack Lander we chased down the train as it snaked its way through the moon's mountain sides. It was a good deal faster and more maneuverable than the typical RDAGx Gunship, which was often better fit to the be the hammer than the scalpel. The troop bay doors opened up at the breakneck speed we had to match aboard the train, the pilot clearly doing his best to match them so that we'd have a smooth enough descent.

Two here at the aft and two more dropped at the bow, we've weave through, clear the train and link up to secure the cargo.

I slid down the rappel rope, landing rather roughly aboard the bookending monorail car.

I motioned silently to the access hatch at the top of the car before moving toward the access hatch on the roof. Planting down a breaking charge, I primed it to detonate before slowly backing down and crouching down alongside Argent, the heavy.

I held up my hand to match up with the timing.

Three....two...one.

The hatch burst open and I flashed my rifle light down below before jumping down. He'd run the rooftops, I'd do the dirty work. I continued forward to the sound of blaster fire above me before taking my non dominant hand and pressing the door access of the next car, aiming down the sights of whatever awaited me within.

9xD0bhM.gif

B Y O O
OBJECTIVE IV

COMPNOR
Undisclosed location somewhere on Coruscant
Tags:// Rika Hiro Rika Hiro
JWX5YWe.png
Belkora leaned back in his chair, lighting his fifth or sixth Cigarra of the morning. And it was only noon. That harmless pack a day habit was quickly becoming two. Oh well, he'd worry about that another time. Inhaling deeply, he let the smoke curl in his lungs, savouring the burn and crinkle of the paper as he took a hit. The Tetan man often haunted the many bars and establishments dotted around Coruscant; many he'd frequented in his old profession; he still had his contacts and friends here. It came in handy sometimes, caused problems more than not, he dealt with the issues all the same. Blaster to the back of the head solved everything. And Belkora knew all too well, far too often these days. He could see every one of their faces, the men and women who had tried to stand against Imperialism and paid with their lives. His old informant, Dezark, who just wanted out of the game. Adaam. And of course, Visahana, who had come to Belkora for help and ended up in a butcher's meat grinder for her troubles.

The Monterey circle were a collective the likes of which Belkora hadn't seen in a long time, well organised and secretive; the organisation had stuck their hands in every anti-Imperial matter across the galaxy. Every COMPNOR Op that hurt the circle's operations only stymied the issue temporarily, leaving the agency at odds over how to put the parasite to bed for good. But for now, Belkora and Harrsk fixed the problem with a solution of sorts. He stamped out the last of his cigarra and picked up his throw away comm link, speaking casually as one might order fast food.

"The details will be in your processor; the target is a socialite and is not one to hide, do as you must HRD."

Waymar Dathrohan

W

2UOgWx0.jpg

T K - 1 2 7
99th STORMTROOPER LEGION
NEW IMPERIAL ORDER
CATHAR | BREAK ON THROUGH
Storm UCP | SRK-65 Carbine | AP-25i 'SIMP' Blaster | Grenades
RDAGx

N5cG5gd.png

sLDCkGY.jpg

SWALLOWING DUST

It was time. We'd trained for several weeks at Adumar. The first few weeks, the black phase, we went through the physical and discipline conditioning to be made from civilians into Stormtroopers. This was the hardest adjustment, to get used being up before the sunrise, running and marching until my feet bled before going up and through obstacle and teamwork courses, keeping the barracks meticulously clean and going through drowsy classroom instruction. Then there was silver phase, where we practiced marksmanship and weapons operation for hours and then finally, gold phase where we prepared ourselves for graduation but only after completing 'The March', several days worth of marching, land navigation, war gaming and survival deep in the forests of Adumar. It was as difficult as it was rewarding, made some of the best friends I'll ever make all the way through it.

I spent a week back in our new home on Ketaris before I received my first assignment to the 99th Stormtrooper Legion. The 'Reclaimers', most all of them recruits from the worlds conquered by the Bryn'adul. Fitting, for sure. As much as it was necessity with the amount of refugees piling into Imperial space, it gave us all a common bond beyond the brotherhood that came with the Stormtrooper Corps.

Not long after we stationed aboard our assigned fleet, we were sent beyond Imperial space, into the Mandalorian Union. They didn't tell us that government had collapsed, only that we were headed to fight Mandalorians on Cathar. I was a bit anxious but I knew that wouldn't last much longer.

We were going Air Assault, a unit task more than well expected by the Corps, boarding RDAG gunships and headed planet side, to assault the Cathar Wasteland Military Complex.

The troop bay doors slowly slip open, the arid greens of the surrounding savannah washing against the visor of my helmet as I looked out over the landscape in those last moments of peace before the assault, checking the ammo count in my power pack to ensure it was topped off to the maximum capacity. The Archaisian Brushstroke fatigues we were issued here would work pretty well, if we needed them. We'd be close enough to see the whites of their eyes through the T-visors.

<"Thirty Seconds..."> The co-pilot spoke through the intercom of the gunship above the light roar of the repulsor lifts.

Soon, it'd be time for war. Time to reap the storm.

FHvBwo7.jpg

ORDO | OBJ II | BYOO
Saaveina Saaveina | Dagon Kaze Dagon Kaze
ZJJ0YZrqDMAy9n9O19ZKQdJ3TkiFP7sLJjy8eDA5cH6dquw7Aqau67EOc9yk4lkABn-h0NXXmXsclDGynqjrb6QHj6uffao7GD9dDI2lYd7uOhW2YJXoFk3-iN_xfrwaeizqN-US
Ordo was little more than a barren desert world. And it had been that way millennia before the Sith Empire had defiled the surfaces of Mandalore.

In the sands, there was a complex of prefabricated structures, both old and new surrounding a gaping maw into the planets otherwise unappealing surface. It was undoubtedly a mine, given the old and worn out person sized drills that littered the ground all around the area. Whether it was still active as a source for beskar, or if it was dried up and was little more than a hidey hole, didn't matter.

Intelligence operatives that were put in place within Battlegroup Victrix had scoured the acquired data from the Redoubt's operation. Although partially scrubbed, a singular face that was familiar to New Imperial databanks was that of, Sal Moxla. At one point, a member of the Sons of Mandalore that had a record that extended prior to the Kyber Dark operation on Bastion.

"Intel says Moxla was a Rally Master who chased the next great fight. One Sith, Galactic Alliance, First Order... All groups he's fought with and against. With a cult like following for a Clan at his back. If he's here..." The dark skinned Knight said before letting his words trail off. Garbed in the grays and blacks of the dubbed 'Gray Cloaks,' and singular saber on hand, he crouched back down behind the dune. "Mission is to take him alive." At least, that was what Djonas had sold Dagon on when he sent the coordinates to the rendezvous.

While the arrest of Moxla was of paramount importance, so too was the preservation of Cell-X if it was present. Considered unlikely, a much higher probability of existence was Beskar, of which, High Command possessed a profound fascination with. While the warehouse on Roth in the Redoubt had resulted in its destruction after investigations had been completed, the Order sought the resources of the Mandalorian people for their own.

The magnificence of Beskar was undoubtable. He could not in good faith claim there was no merit to its quality, on account of the very armour he wore possessing some form of it.

"We'll move in hard and fast. No chance for reaction. If we have to split up." He paused for a moment, first looking to Dagon before reaching out to touch his mind through the Force and intertwining their senses together, before doing the same with Saaveina.

The vapid look on his face vanished for a moment as he peered to the sands behind them. Sprouting up from the earth, he spotted a miniature rock formation. In the following moments, the image of which appeared in both of their minds. And then he found both of their gazes again, and his features softened.

"Keep in touch. If it's the mission or your life, you better pick living." Straightening, he nodded in the direction of the mining village. "Let's go."

ᴛʜᴇ ɢɪʀʟ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏʟᴅᴇɴ ɢᴜɴ
FHvBwo7.jpg

// TAYL VIZSLA // FIGHTING CORPS //
// RECRUIT // FORCES //: MK2 Talon-Class
w\Neo Crusader fireteam +1 Veteran
// LOCATION //: Ordo | Rail-car |
// OBJECTIVE //: Hearts of Iron |
Secure Beskar for the watch​
// ALLIES | DWC |
// ENEMIES | NIO | TBA |
// ENGAGED: Kolson Vrask Kolson Vrask (Argent) |

H E A R T S - O F - I R O N
2hNEgdn.png
TAGS: Kolson Vrask Kolson Vrask | TBA
EQUIPMENT:
Standard weapons & Armor in Bio | Field rations | IFAK In bio | Mandalorian S.A.N.D.|
Gunslingers. Pirates. Rogues and Renegades. Mandalorians had been both off and on, Adapting to the flow and cruising unbent and unbowed by the star-tides. Tayl Vizsla was no different. But for her gunslinging and rogue-ish attitude, She was also on the path that once made her people great; The path of a soldier. The path of dutiful sacrifices and honor to her creed. The old path. The way of the mandalore. It was this old path that had led her to Death Watch, And unlike her mother, She wasn't here out of some political game or criminal undertaking. She was here because she believed in this cause, And to prove to her mother that she was not just a clone grown from a vat; But Mando'ade, Trained by the greatest Alors she ever knew, And born not just to be her mother's daughter, But bred for war by the finest on Kamino.
Tayl Vizsla was her own person, And it was time to show her clan just what this person was capable of.
<"How many of these drops have you done, Kid?"> The crusader across from her asks, Dressed in the blue armor of the watch.
<"First time. Why?"> Tayl kicks back, Hands behind her head and legs crossed.
<"Most of the shinies we get are nervous wrecks their first time... But you? You're calm. Relaxed even. It's curious">
<"I reckon, That's just how I was raised">
They both chuckle
The truth was that Tayl's implants were regulating and feeding chemicals to her system, Putting her in a state of complete ease. And confidence. As to whether that confidence was well founded or simply ego, That remained to be seen.
<Truth be told, I'm a little nervous myself. I just got out training, Like you. Vet says we'll be fine but... I'm more worried about fighting other mandalorians...>
<"I mean, Do they even count? Ma's told me stories about them. The decadence of it all, The 'Us versus them' attitude towards their own people? Besides, We are vode, Right? I'll watch your back!">
<Hah! That so?>
They both laugh again.
The Talon-class drop ship suddenly rocks to the side, Forcing Tayl and her new friend to grab onto the webbing behind them. A gentle reminder of why Tayl had opted to fight beside Death Watch in the first place; She might die, And if If she was to die, She'd do so among brothers and sisters in arms. Comrades. Vode. The only thing she ever wanted more than Aloy's approval.
::Visual on package. Be advised, I'm seeing hostiles on board, At least 2 tangos, Maybe more. New imperials I think. ETA, 30 seconds:: The intercom blared, Sending the mandalorians into a quick assembly, Tayl taking the front beside her new friend.
She had just a moment to think before the boarding ramp dropped, A time spent contemplating the presence of imperials. Undoubtedly they were after Beskar. But shouldn't they leave that to their fancy 'Sons of Mandalore' ?
No. They didn't care for their mandalorians, Nor any. Another empire, Another greedy warmachine with no concern other than conquest.
When the ramp dropped and her scanners caught the enemy on her HUD, Another suspicion was confirmed; Stormtroopers.
Didn't matter what color, Didn't matter what name, They all wore that armor, And she knew it's visage well.
She'd been grown to kill stormtroopers and sith alike, No matter the empire that owned them.
Without hesitation, Tayl leapt from the drop ship, Her jetpack flaring to life as she shot towards a heavy stormtrooper clambering out of a hatch.
The heavy had just cleared the hatch when Tayl closed in. He raised up his rifle, But too late. Tayl had suddenly shifted her weight back and to the side, Just in time to miss the initial burst of particle beams and clothes line the trooper with the back of her gauntlet, Assisted by the high speed train and jetpack.
Tayl herself went skittering across the top, Activating her mag boots and reversing her thrusters to stop herself, Making her stomach lurch in the process. The heavy trooper simply been knocked to the ground or roof in this case, But was still gasping for air as he got up.
Another burst of particle beam rounds flung her way as the heavy scrambled to defend himself, Forcing Tayl to deploy her personal combat shield from her wrist as she activated her thrusters on low power, Just enough to fling her towards the heavy again as rounds impacted the shield.
With a quick twirl, Her butterfly knife was pulled from her belt behind the shield, And just like that, The heavy's wrist was cut, Followed by a quick thrust under the arm. Even if she hadn't hit the heart, Tayl knew that he'd suffocate soon or later.
With the heavy's last dying gasps now dying out, She turns to see her squadron deploying at the opposite end of the train, And gives them a nod before preparing an entrance.
The hatch was too obvious, So she activated her thrusters again, The sound barely audible over the wind compared to the would-be foot steps, And flies ahead towards the next car, Tossing one of her magnetic thermal detonators on the roof.
Within four seconds, The detonator blows a door-sized hole in the top, Immediately followed by a flashbang grenade, Tayl positioning herself to dive in the second it went off.
BANG
She immediately descends, Her flash-guard visor preventing any optical damage from the flash seen through the hole.
She tucks and roles, Coming out of it in a kneeling position with both pistols out, Aimed down either side of the train and ready to blast whoever was in here. Imperial, Sith, Mandalorian Union, It didn't matter. She'd see them all sleeping in the cold below.

Last edited:

QkRXlP0.jpg

I
GALIDRAANI FREE-STATE

BASTION

FORT IMPERATOR

Key Speakers:
Irveric Tavlar Irveric Tavlar Willan Tal Willan Tal Halketh Halketh Enlil Enlil Caarlyle Rausgeber Caarlyle Rausgeber Dorin Nalju Dorin Nalju

uCT7JTr.png

Fort Imperator, nigh on impregnable though she may be.... I both adore and loathe returning to this place with equalling intensity.

'No place like it, though.'

'-What was that, Milord?', Gowrie asked a muttering, daydreaming Barran who was more-or-less thinking aloud as a local transport-speeder was shuttling them from Range 675 to Ravelin's famed Fortress Imperator. As the city skyline passed them by, the Tuath would take notice of where the Woad was looking, understanding by the time his own eyes made contact with the same imposing battlements on the city's sprawling horizon; leaning back in the opposite seat, with his back to the driver, Lord Aron would give his Lord-Commander a moment to answer at his own pace. Gowrie had experienced the Second Battle of Bastion as his first truly intense battle as a commissioned officer, and had lost a few friends on that fateful day as Barran had, also personally knowing Heggy and Jorie before the Sith dropped an ICBM on the spaceport they were defending, so the Kellas knew well to ease up on the Stormchaser on the matter.

'Conjures up memories I'd sooner forget, much like yersel, Aron.... Never gets easier, but I can't help but feel a sense of pride whenever I lay eyes on 'er, y'know?'

Nodding with solemn agreement, the Woad's words would pluck on a few of the Tuath's heartstrings as they both maintained their horizon-gazing postures, letting the moment of reflective silence take precedence over all will to reply just yet. The hot wall of dust that stopped two city blocks shy of their position at the time, the fallout it contained in it's wake, was a thought that seemingly never left the Kellas' mind, though it had been almost too easy to repress it until that emotionally-testing moment; judging that they were being transported just outside the cratering-radius of Ty Sibo's ICBM blast as he looked out the other window to the sunken, broken remains of the ground where the Imperial Gate spaceport once stood. Whether Lord Aron's ghosts followed him everywhere was still yet to be seen, but Lord Erskine had suspected a similar affliction to have left it's mark on his 2IC when the Sith Empire sent fire, death, undeath and Sith-Spawn to inflict their sin on Ravelin.

'Ah know, Aron. But rest assured, we'll drive the Sith from oor homeworld soon. "We keep chipping away at oor foemen until that dread washes away, we stay the course until peace comes to find us.", as dear ol' Thrast once wrote. The ghosts of our past may yet wash off with the dread on that fateful day, but we must strive first to survive those shades who beckon us towards death all the sooner, difficult though it may seem in moments like this.... Besides, we need oor wits about us. Galidraani words often sow the seeds of action in the Grand Assembly, breeding policy on the potency of a speaker's statements. When you see it happening wae yer ane eyes, really happening, you'll understand it properly.'

Last edited:
1YDcpnP.jpg

JWX5YWe.png

The situation was fraught with uncertainty. With the destabilization of the Silver Jedi, the Imperial Worlds became exposed to threats from the south. However, in their prior dealings with the Silver Jedi- limited to the choice of the Silvery Leadership to hesitate and delay dealing with the matter of Laertia Io- his opinion was that they could not be trusted to act, let alone act with conviction. In dealing with the enemy threat on their own soil and fighting a defensive war, the Silvers threatened the lives of their people. Indecision and inaction were anathema to leadership.

His duty to the people was to weigh all sides of a decision before making it. While many militant minds wanted to push for a crusade, was an alliance of convenience with the Silver Jedi actually to their benefit?

Enlil's mind was already made, but he would speak to the Assembly with his assessments. There were others who had to speak before the decision was made in earnest. He sat with his elbows on the table and his fingers interlaced, eyes closed. As others filtered into the hall, he let his mind ease.

"Welcome back to Ravelin, gentlemen," he greeted Tal and Barran. His ruby gaze sparked to life and found both of them, unsmiling. There were few matters of late that could be found agreeable.

The Admiral Regent arrived with his customary entourage of Prefsbelt adjacent sycophants and security. And now it would be security which Rausgeber would be speaking of. Waiting for the ideal moment, Carlyle approached the conference room, flanked by two secretaries clad in pitch black uniforms, emblazoned with the Prefsbelt Command insignia on either shoulder. Carlyle delicately placed a case on the table, and popped its locks, revealing a number of articles. Documents. Papers. A holoprojector, and a cigar box. He lifted the last one, wooden and mahogany from his case, and placed it before him, before closing and passing the case to the secretary on his left.

"Perhaps, if we may begin," Carlyle drawled eyeing the Galidraani's, the Grand Vizier and others present, "I think it pertinent that this.... Change in diplomatic philosophy from our neighbours be discussed." Rausgeber paused, and eyed those around the room, his gaze was cool, but even. "While I think I'm the first to say it. This change in behaviour and acknowledgement of the evils of our enemy is certainly for now a net benefit." Carlyle mused coldly, "But, and I don't think anyone here hasn't perished the thought that just as easily as they allied and turn on the Sith, they may in turn, turn on us." The Admiral Regent coldly glowered. "While there may be some among us," Enlil came to mind, "Who may advocate for a peaceful coexistence, the murder of our forces on Dantooine at their hands cannot be allowed to sit unanswered."

"My position on the matter is this, both Jedi and Sith in the long run are adversaries to what we have built." Rausgeber jabbed a gloved digit into the table, "And that while the demonstrable Bryn'aduhl or the Sith Empire may seek for them to.... Ally against our enemies this is not a permanent solution." He paused, "If you were to ask me, I would say that we strike sooner rather than later, and allow initiative and our veteran forces to crush their own. They have for decades now fought only Sith and Bryn'aduhl, I dare say our forces would be more than a match for them. History has shown the Silver Jedi are no match for a coordinated military assault lead by non-force users. They underestimate our ability. Our strength. Our cunning." Carlyle then looked to the Sovereign Imperator.

"I've already wargamed the scenario. A series of quick campaigns would crush their political resolve, and see the Jedi come to heel."

B Y O O//OBJECTIVE IV
C O M P N O R
LADY_SILENCE

JWX5YWe.png

U6nRBMq.gif

"Understood."

She places the commlink down. Eyes flaring as the agency neuro link the case file to her central processor. The HRD looks to the urban metropolis outside her temporary apartment, a vast landscape jutted with monolithic structures obscuring the horizon as far as the naked eye could see. All of the dregs and species of the galaxy congregating in the steel jungle of Coruscant, a place where many came to seek fortune and many to hide from the watchful gaze of the order. In the past, she had came here doing the agencies work, as she had done time and time again descending into the underworld to retire an informant or remove a threat to the state. It was all the same to the HRD; they all died the same in the end. Some chose to fight the will of the Imperator; some died cowering, some tried bartering with the agent. They all left this world the same way.

She took only what was necessary to the situation at hand, always opting to carry lightly when in the field. The HRD didn't need much to get what had to be done; too many tools left behind too many bread crumbs. Her target was a Coruscant police chief named Emery Vohn, a prominent face in Coruscanti law enforcement and one with ties to the Monterey circle that was of much interest to COMPNOR. Chief Vohns position meant the portly human held preeminence in the surface level management of Coruscanti law enforcement, overseeing the peaceful but lucrative border control of spacer goods entering the planet. And with lucrative work brought wealth and Chief Vohn flaunted it, establishing himself at socialite parties held by the Coruscanti elite. But his reputed legitimate income had skeletons of its own, with Vohn being paid heaps to ignore the shipment of arms and spice used to fund circle activities against the Imperial state. Intelligence also suggested that he might have further established ties with the circle that is above just simple bribery.

She leaves her apartment not longer after taking the call, moving out of the entrance to the block and blending right into the crowds that choke the walkways and streets of the surface level. She carried only a simple handbag on her arm, which held trivial items and her needle gun, which had been carefully put apart and hidden in other seemingly harmless things. To many in the streets, she just seemed like any other tired Atrisian office jockey.

Before anyone had opened their mouth to speak, Onansi's mind had already been made up. On this very world, while it had been sieged by the Sith Empire, Onansi had seen the similarities between the New Imperial Order and Thyrsus, in regards to the Silver Jedi. In both instances they interfered in matters they had no business in being. Their presence alone was a nuisance that should've been eradicated years before the New Order was even birthed. The gross negligence in allowing the growth of the Sith Empire was a damper for Jedi all across the galaxy. Were it to begin with Eshan, or end with it, Onansi sought to partake in their ruination.

"I would sooner return to bondage than willingly ally with the Silver Jedi." Most would think his words were in relation to the subject of Eshan and her people. "Their armed forces is inept, laughable. For most of their existence, whether it was the wanton killing of innocents, and their protection of galactic terrorists, they have failed at some point or another against every ilk of nation." At this, he took a moment to chuckle, though the mirth was lacking.

Waving his hand dismissively, "rag tag groups of Sith," nodding in the direction of the Admiral Regent, "The First Order prior to it even reaching its peak and a... Small 'Galactic' Empire ransacking their worlds. And..." Sneering, "The Sith Empire in its current, pitiful form." Giving a glance around to the room. "The Silver Jedi are just as likely to fire upon us as they are upon a 'shared' enemy on the battlefield." Unwavering.

"The fact of the matter is, we are not here to discuss an alliance with the Silvers, but rather, the opportunity for continued existence in the face of the Bryn'adul.

It is inevitable that they will fall beneath the onslaught. And with nothing between us,
" Thyrsus, namely, being one of the southernmost worlds, "And them. It is without a doubt that these creatures will test themselves against Gold and Iron."

Looking in the direction of Carlyle, "And yet, destroying them is a notion far more ridiculous than an alliance of any form. We need no alliance to combat the Sith, or the Bryn'adul. The answer to this 'question' of the Silver Jedi is simple. We have all fought on the field, spent time mulling over battle plans, offensive or defensive.

When it is your home that is threatened, you march out to face the enemy before they can reach it.
"

R9B94BI.png

"It is my recommendation," he began slowly, measuring each word from Rausgeber and Onansi. They had similar misgivings about the Silver Jedi. In all, no one wanted that alliance. Tavlar would be hard pressed to consolidate it if he pushed to that end; and already, he distrusted the Jedi as a whole. "That we leave the Silver sphere to its fate. While the Bryn'adûl pick their bones, they will not be concerned with us. Combined with the Sith as a secondary buffer- at least until our war concludes- the likelihood that the Imperium is in immediate danger is low."

The Jedi were a means to an end, yet the Galactic Alliance's New Jedi Order were enough. Another group of monks served no purpose. "Our resources are split between conquest and defense, and with recent events considered, spending has become increasingly ineffective in all. Domestically, we are still sorely lacking. More human lives are being funneled to the war effort every day. Inevitably, we'll have soldiers but no citizens."

On paper for the Tarkinists, that probably sounded alluring. Enlil factored that possibility into his reasoning as he continued. "The economy must continue to thrive," he said pointedly. "People must be allowed normal lives. Do not engage another front so readily. Our hands are not being forced. We have no dog in this fight. Let them die, and if the monsters appear on our doorstep, then we can obliterate them."

He glanced sidelong to Tavlar. "The Imperium's needs come before those of the worlds beyond its sphere. And should the Silver Jedi fail to defend their worlds..."

The Grand Vizier ended concisely on a note that the Imperator would understand all too well. The Silvers losses meant their gain. If the Bryn'adûl liberated Kashyyyk, Commenor, and countless other worlds, there would be no need for diplomacy or war with the Silver Jedi Order.

Those worlds would simply be assimilated.

Last edited:

VMAkNDw.jpg

V E N O M _ S N A K E
NEW IMPERIAL ORDER
ORDO
STARRING | OPEN INTERACTION

N5cG5gd.png
A culture based on the tenets of war, even if there was no meaning to it. A pestilence the Galaxy suffered since its birth, enough power to lay ruin to societies. An agent of chaos and discord, even the Mandalorians fought amongst each other which wrought a curse of instability between the diverse clans.

The only similarities between a Mandalorian and an Imperial was their priorities of a strong military. That and their expansionist ideals.

If only they were competent to have a central authority, then they would be a menace to reckon with.

To Djorn? He held no love for the Mandalorians, giving only respect by acknowledging their capabilities and the accomplishments achieved throughout their history. Ultimately, however, it was an idea like Democracy that couldn’t exist in his Galaxy.

An Imperialist Galaxy, his vision of heaven.

Ordo presented many opportunities to Djorn, something to capitalize on and benefit his ambitions. The rich minerals and resources Ordo contained, most notably the deposits of Mandalorian Iron. Second to that was the weapons and whatever technology available as the Mandalorian were cunning crafters that matched their prowess in combat.

A reputable town was his target under the guise of dusk. He wasn’t alone, though much of the work was left to him as it was his task to sabotage before his task force struck relentlessly.

FHvBwo7.jpg

G R U N G E
TASK UNIT ALPHA | VANDAL SQUAD 3/4
NEW IMPERIAL ORDER
ORDO | HEARTS OF IRON
Storm Recon UCP | BKM-62x Battle Rifle | DSP-61x Hybrid Pistol | Grenades
Reaper
Tae'l Vizsla Tae'l Vizsla | DEATH WATCH CRUSADE

N5cG5gd.png

IF1RVXg.jpg

TACTICAL PRECISION DISARRAY

The tall and broad Echani offered up a groan of defeat as the Mandalorian struck too fast, coupled with the hectic motion of the train cars, he was left, clasping at a bleeding wound before slowly crawling himself away, sparking his commo to life to reach his CO, Grunge. Through labored breathes and bloodcurdled words, he spoke.

<"I'm out, gonna try and patch myself up, you got one Mando headed to your spot, rooftop....and more on the way. Argent out...sorry Lieutenant."> Unsure if those words would be his last, he left his own parting sentiment the way of his comrade and commander on the way out before idle static snapped into silence. It wasn't the first time they'd left Grunge on his lonesome. The other two would be landing in hectic descent unto the train, their TIE Reaper firing its salvos of blaster fire to try and ward the Mandalorian transport away.

<"Noted."> Was all Grunge could manage in the moment, crossing into the next car he secured the points of domination within the room. Back left corner, back right. All was clear until he glanced down to his lifeform scanner in time with the detonator bursting through the roof. He immediately scrambled for cover, his sights set down the breach as he found his way behind a storage crate before he caught the moment the next grenade was dropped down and turned his back to the expected explosion, slamming his rear against the storage crate as he let the battle rifle drop in the single point sling over his chest, drawing the hybrid pistol and flicking it to fire sonic.

He couldn't wager disruptors on Mando armor, wagering sonic in close quarters would do the trick in caving in Beskar or at least, knocking them from their feet so he could move to execute.

He heard the silent rip at his aural sensors, the electronic hearing system snapping out the crack of the explosion from the flashbang and he used that as his cue to look down the direction of the enemy again. With violence of action he turned, pressing his pistol out and forward for as much stability as he could manage, acquiring the Togruta Mandalorian in his sights, firing one three round burst and another to bring her down. No anger in his eyes, he hardly operated as Kolson Vrask, the former lawman refugee from Lothal.

He was the Storm Commando, the machine like killer that his extensive training had forged him into.

QkRXlP0.jpg

I M P E R A T O R
NEW IMPERIAL ORDER
HEARTS OF IRON

Enlil Enlil | Onansi of Thyrsus Onansi of Thyrsus | DECEASED Erskine Barran DECEASED Erskine Barran | Caarlyle Rausgeber Caarlyle Rausgeber
N5cG5gd.png
R9B94BI.png

So came the minds of the New Imperial Order to discuss another matter of Galactic scale. The Silver Jedi bared no love from Irveric Tavlar, after all they were the first people which he and his men gunned down in hatred on the scale of total war, on Kintan. But so too, have they acted as a buffer, allowing the New Imperial Order to strike at the Sith without engaging at a large scale. Such was what occurred on Velmor, a small scale battle which occurred over half a decade ago, at the onset of Irveric's fledgling rebellion. Since, they'd been an enigma, conducting large scale war with the Sith Empire before signing the Elder Compact shoulder to shoulder with them...only to break these relations just as easily as they were made to engage the Sith Eternal and Sith Empire once more.

"I don't see any grounds for an alliance to be put into place. I've done as much of that with Jedi and the like that I care to. Their military capabilities...meager, at best. If they're comparable to the state I observed them on Kintan and Velmor. I'm most certain, Onsansi can corraborate this. So too does their recent track record against both the Sith terrorist group adherent to the supposed 'Worm Emperor' and the Bryn'adul spell the same." Irveric states outright.

"But where they do come in use is as a buffer state, currently, against the Bryn'adul and perhaps to the Sith states. Spending Silver Jedi lives in the stead of Imperial lives. "
Irveric suggests.

"What may very well come in use...is a Pact...a pact designed to counter Sith influence where ever it may lie, be it the Zambrano's bloated corpse and the parasites feasting from it, or the fanatic group emerging near Chiss space. These are groups all which threaten the New Order, no matter where they lie. A summit may very well be neccessary to found and discuss articles of this of course...but-" He takes a draw from his cigar.

"This does not answer, the other question. The Bryn'adul. At the rate at which the Silver Jedi are being driven back...we could very well see them approach Thyrsus, Ketaris or another frontier world by the end of 865. Without a doubt, I want the borderlands with the Silver Jedi fortified, that is if Ketaris and Thyrsus are ready and willing to accept a Stormtrooper Legion each to be based there in case of a possible Bryn'adul offensive...or an action against the Silver Jedi." Irveric suggests, glancing between Onansi of Thyrsus Onansi of Thyrsus and Enlil Enlil each as he regarded their worlds.

FHvBwo7.jpg

NEW JEDI ORDER | GALACTIC ALLIANCE | OBJ II: BYOO
Saaveina Saaveina | Djonas Val Djonas Val
Alliance intelligence hardly had any more intel on Moxla than their New Imperial counterparts; except for the fact Moxla had also been part of the guest list archive of the Excelsior casino barge over Coruscant which Dagon and Kori had, more or less, ruined its reputation by triggering an evacuation to escape the clutches of the thugs. Far too many connected variables to be just a coincidence, or a random merc for that matter. No, Sal Moxla was involved deeper in whatever was going on.

Had Djon not called him on this operation, then surely the Imperials would've gotten to the Mandalorian first. As much as investigations and analysis were Dagon's bread and butter, he did not possess the time nor the resources of the Imperials' intelligence agencies. There was, of course, a small concern at the back of his head wondering whether this was not some sort of trap. You live in the bowels of Coruscant fighting crime, lose your brother to the dark side and shatter teams because of your leadership, there's no way you wouldn't be developing some form of trust issues, paranoia.

Corruptio optimi pessima.

Dagon sat on his 74-Z speeder bike, provided by the Imperials, leaning on its handles with his arms crossed beneath his chin and faintly pondering how much Kaska would've enjoyed fiddling with it. He was quickly brought back to the matter at hand by Djon's 'plan' and the sudden mind linkage. One of his old friend's specialties, along with his capability to take point and blitz into the enemy. Back in the day, Djon would always be utilized as the primary distraction and draw of fire, while Dagon and Kal would subtly strike from the shadows. The ex-Jedi's new partner - Saaveina, he'd come to learn her name - didn't, at first glance, seem too different in that regard. No wonder they were striking hard and fast. With two juggernauts in your midst, planning tended to be quite straightforward - deal with the problem head on. Fit the whole 'Imps mean business' deal they had going on.

"In classical Djon fashion." Dag smirked, then to Saaveina, "Y'know, first time I saw you I had a feeling you'd crush me like you did those guards." Imps were too serious, someone needed to break the ice.

The engines revved and off they darted towards the Mandalorian-guarded mining settlement sprouting barren dust in their wake.

Subtlety wasn't really part of the Knights' dictionary, was it?

The arid wind rushed at seventy-miles per hour as the speeder jolted across the barren waste of Ordo. He was on the hunt, not like any other before. Hunts had a purpose beyond the capture of the prey - whether it is the cash of a bounty, the food on the table or sating a personal vendetta. Amon had no purpose. Not anymore.

Each slap of the wind across his visor reminded him of that. He was once an Antarian Ranger, seeking to prove his father that the Mandalorians could be a force of good against the prevailing evil - only to spiral into the endless cycle of vendetta. That in turn led him to the Sons of Mandalore under the New Imperial Order, seeking vengeance against the atrocities of the Sith against his people. He found love in Meshla only to forsake her for a blind belief in fighting the good fight, again, as he joined the Galactic Alliance's Defence Force. The failures of the Stygian Campaign and the subsequent court martial left him void, purposeless. Nothing to fight for.

And he was so, so exhausted. Tired of chasing the wind only to be flung by a tornado of failures and loss.

As a matter of fact, Amon had no idea why he had hit the stars in search of the missing General and Captain. His relationship with them did not extend beyond the natural camaraderie formed between armed comrades; their link had only been the 104th and that was now decommissioned. The pack was no more.

But he rode on.

Each sunrise, each sunset, through the barren lands, crumbling canyons and desolate settlements. The few T-visors he met, he clashed with. Reasons and justifications for blended into an indiscernible miasma. An off-hand comment, an old grudge or no reason at all, you name it.

Amon had always heard nomads flaunt the freedom of the road. All about the ride and never the destination.

Ironically, he had never felt the freedom of choice as anything but less liberating.

FHvBwo7.jpg

J A M B I
Q U E E N O F S W O R D S
Dagon Kaze Dagon Kaze | Djonas Val Djonas Val
// BYOO //

N5cG5gd.png

The condru-ji's amber eyes shifted between the familiar and the less so, nodding as each spoke in turn and her uppermost hands found themselves busied pulling the framing locs from her crown back and securing them with a sharp, lengthy pin. "Furthermore," she tacked onto the tails of Djonas's words, "it's speculated those workers in the village are proxy hostages, used as free roam meatshields and leverage by the ne'er-do-wells situated around their supposed leader." She wasn't naive enough to believe they had gotten to the head of the snake so quickly. "We can expect them to take desperate measures if we apply pressure too early."

Dagon's attempt at humor earned a brief flare of her nostrils, one that cast out the breath she had only just drawn as something of a half-amused huff.
"There is still plenty of time, don't worry, I'm sure I'll find an excuse to." She quipped back, flashing a fanged smirk, throwing a leg over her bike and situating herself, tucking her lower pair of arms one over the other beneath her bust and managing the handlebars with her dominant pair. "He has point... for now, just wait. The shooting begins and he realizes he can't deflect slugs? He'll come running behind me." The juggernaut snickered and zipped out over the cracked earth, chasing down her partner.

Soon it would be, she rallied at the rock formation, climbing up with the ease her species afforded her, and poised at the top with macrobinoculars held up to her dark eyes.
"Hm... it's quiet, from the looks of it." She stated, tilting her head slightly, "Though what movement I do see seems to be-" a moment of pause settled as she adjusted the knob fixed on the top of the device, "a confirmation of our intel. Death's Watch, in iconography, at the very least." A twitch of her lip flashed an ivory fang briefly towards the two men and her gaze followed after it, settling. "If you can manage not to raise every alarm you happen across," she started towards Dagon, lips quivering as she struggled not to smile, "taking a more stealthy approach here is likely to yield far better results. I would hate to spend the later hours of the evening picking shrapnel out of my gut."

"We should approach from the Southeast, low, and steady. The patrols don't have a pattern from what I could gather, they're a bit smarter than that. It means we just have to take a risk in closing the distance. Infiltrate the offices from that angle. Go from there. Thermal wasn't picking up movement on the ground floor of the building on that side."

ᴛʜᴇ ɢɪʀʟ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏʟᴅᴇɴ ɢᴜɴ
FHvBwo7.jpg

// TAYL VIZSLA // FIGHTING CORPS //
// RECRUIT // FORCES //: MK2 Talon-Class
w\Neo Crusader fireteam +1 Veteran
// LOCATION //: Ordo | Rail-car |
// OBJECTIVE //: Hearts of Iron |
Secure Beskar for the watch​
// ALLIES | DWC |
// ENEMIES | NIO | TBA |
// ENGAGED: Kolson Vrask Kolson Vrask |

H E A R T S - O F - I R O N
2hNEgdn.png
EQUIPMENT: Standard weapons & Armor in Bio | Field rations | IFAK In bio | Mandalorian S.A.N.D.|

Tayl gently squeezed the trigger at the first sign of movement, Sending a quick three-shot burst of particle beams towards the storm commando. But it was too late. A sonic blast tore through the tight corridor before she could spot suitable cover.
Instead, She toggled her personal combat shield again, Casting a disk of blue-energy from her wrist as she ducked under the medium-sized shield in a desperate attempt to survive.
The sonic blast strikes her shield, Buzzing with intensity under the force behind it, The shield immediately going from blue to red and beginning to fizzle as Tayl is launched backwards, Landing on her back.
She rolls to the side suddenly, Right behind some of the passenger seats which were the closest thing to cover she could find.
If she were anyone else, The sudden panic of a blast like that might have disoriented them further, But she could already feel her chip feeding chemicals into her system again, Letting her think clearly, and quickly.
CQB no longer optimal.
Find room to maneuver.
Disarm foe.
Holstering DE-50 and Swapping her hand-cannon to her left hand, She uses her pulse scan to locate her target before reaching around her cover and casting her whipcord thrower, Sending a fibercord whip zipping towards the sonic blaster in an attempt to disarm her foe.
Regardless of whether the fibercord ensnared the pistol or not, She would activate her jetpack, Blasting herself out the window and immediately turning to follow alongside the moving train.
Her ear-cones were met with the sound of las-fire as the Talon-class dropship and the Tie Reaper exchanged fire outside, The mandalorian pilot quickly discovering that the Tie-reaper had the superior defenses.
Despite having matched armaments, The Talon-class was forced to withdraw to a safer distance, Watching the battle unfold from afar and much, Much higher altitude.
Tayl had completely ignored this, Instead she had immediately turned to face the train and blasted a wrist-rocket towards her foe, Tracking the storm commando through the walls with her scan-pulses. Perhaps they'd be a more even match now that she could maneuver in her domain; The skies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom