Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bad Boys

Tai Shol

I'm...the Dreadi
Eh hitting up some spice, and drinking his night away just wasn't something he felt like doing this day. He wanted some fun, something to do...but he wanted to be rewarded at the same time. He had almost worked for just about every crime lord, there was in these parts of Nar Shaddaa. As he walked he had his lightsaber in a sheath on his back, his pants had holsters on both sides. They both contained a dagger. His skin was tanned, but glistened due to the heat of the atmosphere. There was just a thin layer of sweat.

He was just following the directions he was given, he was told he was meeting with a guy they called [member="Blitz"] . Eh, he never heard of this guy, and before he knew it he was standing in front of two goons. He sighed, and walked in. Sometimes these little talks can get a little out of control. He would hate to have to kill such obedient men. The building couldn't have been his base, just some territory where they could meet. He wondered what the job was.

Impressions were everything, and first impressions were almost entirely accurate, if you had an eye for detail and a nose to sniff out the deeper truths. The location for this meet and greet was decidedly not the base of operations for a major crime lord within the Black Sun. This was simply a place to hold conversations where listening ears and prying eyes were kept at bay. Still, it had some sense and semblance of style within the durasteel walls of an underground reconstituted light rail station. The Vertical city boasted tons of sky lane traffic, and the more primitive and nearly defunct light-rail tunnels were less and less common. This one had been transformed into a secure location where deals could be struck, where both men and women could meet and discuss the seedy, the dangerous, and the profitable. What had originally been the conductor's personal office, after a turn-turn style and a loading bay platform was now a minor port of Blitz's territory that had been turned into a somewhat foggy den where he held a modest study, and a few plants here and there to offer some life into the murky setting.

Sitting of to the right in a makeshift throne, draped with some dark velvet fabric was the man in charge. A blend of eclectic and casual garb, with a relaxed yet still dominating posture sat Blitz puffing on a custom deathstick. A lamp stand to his right held a small pedestal where a curious beek-monkey sat perched munching on a slice of sweetfruit. Smoke rose in tendrils from his lips and nostrils while he sat looking over a log manifest on the datapad in his hand. A pair of digital shades rested on his face, the image of his datapad being reflected somewhat in the glossy black of each square lens. He was ultimately aware of his next appointment being let in by his two trustworthy brothers just outside the office proper. The decor gave a sense of karmic calm to the office, various spices burning to give an exotic but soothing aroma to waft throughout the space. A pleasantly comfortable armchair remained empty facing Blitz's corner desk that was littered with flimsis and various other articles of note. There was even a rolling station for some of his preferred spice sticks that he would dabble in a pseudo-chemist. Still it looked like a disorganized mess.

As the Kiffar stepped through the threshold and into his sanctum, Amaul lowered the datapad, letting it slide onto the edge of his desk before his fingers steepled together in front of his face. Word had spread about the Kiffar with a saber that was doing less than legitimate Jedi work around the nearby systems. There were praises, and there were citicisms, but they generally evened out to make him more profitable than irritating. Amaul did not abide useless people, and he help no grace in his speech or actions for lazy employ. This is why he personally vetted every single contact he made, for every job that he dished out. If they didn't pass muster with him, they didn't get a contract. Some obviously slipped through the cracks, but people didn't hear from those again.

"There's been talk and tale about you." Blitz said before the Kiffar was even seated. "I don't much subscribe to the hearsay and gossip, as it's just background noise. Rep is one thing, fact is another. I aim to see if you can live up to the hype."

[member="Tai Shol"]

Tai Shol

I'm...the Dreadi
(Your post out my little couple of words to shame! :p)

He looked around as he walked in, pretty cozy in some ways. He cleared his throat as he stopped some feet away from the desk obviously belonging to the boss. He sniffles and nodded playfully at one of his men. He crossed his arms, and planted them against his chest, his veins popped out, and the hair in his arms glistened in the light. He cracked his neck and waited for the man to lower his data pad so they could look eye to eye. As he lowered it, Tai raised an eyebrow, why he was in such a silly mood? He didn't really know why. He quickly straitened up though from the sights of his possible employer. Gotta be professional.

As he began to speak, he smirked, "Talk and Tale huh?" he said while find his way in the seat opposite the man. He spread his arms out, and crossed his leg. Pretty darn comfortable. He however was in no way trying to appear over confident, he just would much prefer to be comfortable in such a setting. He nodded slowly as they began to discuss things.

"Ayyy, I don't blame you. Your name has been in "whispers" lately. I'm kinda honored that you would be taking the chance of meeting up with me. So how can I get my feet wet?"

[member="Blitz"]

As far as the movers and shakers of the criminal industry went, the fashion statement Blitz was currently sporting was an unusual sight. It worked for him, sat well with his personality and the feeling people generally got when around his more calm and good-natured side. It was simply just not expected, as the rest of the community preferred high fashion. Though behind the casual and easy-going wardrobe, the brain of a mastermind, the heart of ice, and a soul black as the ninth level of Corellian hell. Blitz was not a nice man, he wasn't a good man, he was simply out for gain; his own gain. He stood up with the rest of them, and had been useful in the larger turning wheels of the Black Sun as well. Even the Lady Domino had not present beef with the drug trafficker. An idle scratch of his beard came as the Kiffar before him recounted tale of his own exploits being nothing more than whispers on the wind.

"Whispers." Blitz repeated as another curl of smoke wafted from his lips to the grated ceiling above. "It's good no? Being nothing but da breath on the lips of another, floating through the air like a puff of smoke." Everything was related to his product, even his metaphors somehow found themselves in concert with the drugs he spread. Another puff of smoke came out in a ring as his lips formed a 'O' shape to punctuate his sentence. "Can't pin it down, can't shut it out. All you can do is breath it in, and let it take hold." Fingers closed into a fist, exaggerating his meaning. Sometimes he could be a little too poetic for his own good, and slip into some pseudo philosophy, but today he had to see what he could about this man's talents.

"Most call you muscle for hire - and while that's evident, I want to know more. Can you see ahead, think through a situation rather than beating it down? Are you more than a glow stick with a set of pecs?" Blitz asked in his calm and cool methodology, intertwined with a slight drawl in his accent. While not everyone could wield a lightsaber, it didn't take a great deal of training to hack and slash at an obstacle. That wasn't always necessary, sometimes you needed to negotiate, sometimes you needed to show patience and understanding. There was a time and purpose for everything, and Amaul preferred those who he gave jobs to, to be well rounded instead of driven talent. Even those with brains to match his own, they needed some brawn as well.

[member="Tai Shol"]​

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom