Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Back until June

So I got news yesterday about my new job, I will be going to Alaska for 6 weeks straight for work. From June to August and I figured I could be pissy and upset over meta gaming or I can try to enjoy some casual RP while I still have time before I go. After I get done with Alaska I go to a correctional academy for 6 months in Sacramento where my posting time will be severely limited or non existing at all. So I'm just going to try and have fun with the short amount of time I have left. I am still stepping down from the Horde as faction leader since I will not have time for it. So I'm just trying to use this small time I have to spend it with the few people I actually do have fun with. As for all the people who I removed on Skype. Lets keep it removed and not bother because I'd rather not get involved with the Skype drama. But like I said I'm just here to do some threads with my friends and try to have a little fun before I leave for over half a year. And as for [member="Dagon"] [member="Break"] and [member="Ashe the Reaper"] you guys are still in charge and I don't want to get in the way of that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom