Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Back to the Palace / Jedi Trespassing

Toa scribbled his name in to a ballot for King of Jakku. He made it in to his ship and landed on the land of his Palace, he made it in to his Palace. His Gamorrean Guards let him through and makes it into the Throne Room. "Hello, did you all miss me? Do we have any Bounty Hunters or Sith Lords in here, I need someone to take out one of my Rivals, he is currently living in Coruscant. He is the only person standing in the way of winning Kingship of Jakku!" Toa's Servant brings him a glass of Tea "Welcome back M'Lord! Have you found any good Business Deals in Tatooine?" Toa responds slowly "Only Two or Three sadly!" Toa spits out his Tea "Ah, I forgot the Republic knows where my Palace is located, I really don't want to deal with them, that's one of the reasons that I resigned as Hutt Representative! They're to nosy for my grief!" Toa's Gamorrean Guard came running in "Lord Toa, there seems to be 3 Jedi wanting to speak with you Immediately!" Toa has a confused look on his face "Business or Trespassing?" "They seem to be Trespassing M'Lord, they have already killed Three or Four of the Guards!" Toa reaches for his blaster and goes into his closet and reaches for his Battle Droids and turns them on and goes outside his Palace. "IF IT'S WAR YOU WANT, IT'S WAR YOU'LL GET!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom