Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Back to School/Study.

So I'm heading into the Bachelor of Social Services, starting tomorrow (Orientation/Induction) and thought I should make note of it here.

It's been a life-long ambition of mine to enter into the Mental Illness side of things within Social Work so that I can help others going through Depression & Anxiety etc. I'm probably going to chase down the next set of Counselling courses too but for now starting small with this Four Year Course.

This is, for me, quite a turning point in my life in which I'm both excited and nervous about; however on the Chaos side of things people might find that my activity is going to change and I won't be able to always put in the same amount of time that I have been up until now.

All that said, life on Chaos will continue to go on and across my few Alts, you're all still stuck with me.

Terrible isn't it; you poor, poor souls...

Peace <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom