Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Back to Korriban....

Again back in the Valley of the Dark Lords Mythos looked through the sands and found little to nothing of the Old Sith Lords, it was a vein effort to try and discover more as all he was met with were Tuk'ata and more Empty tombs. Mythos continued his walks through the Sands of Korriban for what seemed like Months, it was really weeks yet time in Korriban moved differently for some reason. He had been in Korriban many times, First as an Acolyte, Another time Searching for the Tomb of Adas which he successfully found, Training with [member="Damien Daemon"] and the time when he joined a Ritual of the Prime and met.... a Dragon.

Foolish and Immature he had called the dragon for a challenge, a true fight to test his skills yet the Dragon [member="Javik Quar-Kai"] was wise beyond his feeble two decades to understand and Turned down his challenge, seeing through the feeble test it clearly was and setting Mythos on a different path... that may have ended that day had he challenged the Dragon and he had accepted. Mythos was now different, Stronger, Wiser and more powerful than he was before the Time in Korriban. Beside him Groom his Tuk'ata of one year and 3 months old walked flanking his master at all times and protecting his rear and discouraging any predators. Pelko Bugs did not dare come in contact with Mythos as he made his way closer to the Mountain where he had seen the Dragon for the last time. The Bugs noticed his Unusually strong Dark Side aura and it kept them at bay with it's mere existance. He had come to seek answers from one of the Wisest beings in all the Galaxy...

Once he arrived at the entrance to the Lair of the Dragon he stood before it's Dark Cavernous entrance and sent a Message through the Force. Using the Energy of the Dark side the words would fall like Language and directed at the entrance of the Cave. Mythos stood before the cave the wind rippled through his cloak and his eyes stared into the abyss until it stared back at him...

<<Prophet... I seek an Audience>>

Within the Darkness that light dared not even shine rested a that remained in perfect silence. The Tomb at where he was borrowing was a comfy reminder of his home planet Dathomir. THe wild creatures that guarded the tomb were no where to be seen, their existence erased and devoured by a massive appetite. Resting in the Abyss Javik growled lightly, his own way of humming. Nose sniffing the air and the sound of another came to his mind, The scent was a faintly familiar one. Perhaps from the past.

Despite the De'Nochsaxs massive body the titan moved rather quietly as he began to crawl up the walls and onto the ceiling of stone and rock. Squinting at the Light Javiks sensory hairs rose giving him a picture of who dared seek him out. It was the Boy from before but something was different about him now. Age brought wisdom yes but not much time had passed since their last encounter. Blue tribal marks lit up the dark hall way as Javik made his presence known.

Staring at [member="Darth Mythos"] from an upside down angle the Blue prophet spoke aloud commanding the force to give word to his thoughts.

<< " Audience? Seek and ye shall find. Your intentions will be made clear to me." >> Javik stated as his Highly developed Psyche and Mental focused on the Boy in front of him to search his thoughts, memories & anything hidden. This mental probing was an ability all De'Nochsax had developed over time. It was outside the Forces control making the process rather unsettling for those being searched. Best way to describe the feeling of such a process is... Your quickly reliving your memories.

The Blue Prophet wanted to see what drove this one.

Mythos had sought him out for simple and clear reasons; he sought Wisdom and Knowledge, he sought Power and Secrets of the Sands of Korriban. He knew the De'Nochsax would have great power over simple minds that did not share their immense complexity, reading them and searching them as if they were books with ease, he simply closed his eyes and let the memories flow.

Much more comfortable than when Sage Bane had entered his mind, Javik's methods were more... Organic in nature and thus Mythos let the Reel of Memories Fly comfortably.

First his battle with his master in Iridonia, then he would see his Romantic Interest and Sexual encounters with a Jedi Knight in Korriban, then his Training under Damien, also in Korriban, he would see that Mythos had the Axe of Adas in his possession, the Fall of Kezeroth the Beholder and subsequent injury of Mythos' Spine and the recovery. His Naming as Will and self proclamation Emperor of Atrisia, his Battle of Naboo and encounter with Draco Vereen, Sithspawn Monster Creations with Sage Bane... and the countless lives he had taken to get to this point. His eyes opened as he saw the Blue Lights emerge from the Lair of the Blue Prophet and he approached slowly and calmly. He did not need a duel or a fight with the Prophet to prove himself, he had done that already a thousand times over, and would do it a thousand times more... he understood now the Futility of his previous challenge. His eyes met the Prophets once again, this time not with Fury but with purpose. His voice was heard clearly through the Force, not commanding, nor an order, but an Inquiry from a source of infinite Knowledge.

<<Last time i Came before you as an Immature Pup, Now i come before you as a King and a Warrior, I Seek Knowledge of what lies beneath the sands... I seek the Power to crush my enemies into dust and Sand beneath My Feet, I seek the Secrets to moving mountains with the Force and to watch them tumble as they fall over the millennials. If you teach, i will Learn>>

[member="Javik Quar-Kai"]

Releasing one his grip from the ceiling Javik slowly transitioned himself to the ground where he would take of a stance that called him to walk on all fours. Meanwhile the memories came to his mind like a quick motioned movie. Was amazing how fast a species could grow yet alone a person. There was much growth here but there as still more to go through, always would be. The De'Nochsax were very very few in the Galaxy, their numbers were hundreds at the most and decreasing. Within these hundreds of De'Nochsax was the wisdom and knowledge of hundreds and thousands more. Javik was regarded as wise and this was the reason why.

[member="Darth Mythos"] the seeker before him sought power and power had many forms but at the end of the day Power was power. All sith sought power..
With the opening of his large mouth Javik yawned and lumbered out of the cave walking over the boy and making sure not to step on him. The dusty wind howled as it encountered his scaly body.

<< " Why?" >> Javik projected in the form of a question. A simple question that might not have exact answer. It was thought provoking in nature.

A Dragon, That's what Mythos classified him as, not having ever seen a Similar Being in all the Galaxy.

He came forth not with Violence but with Wisdom, he struck Mythos with a question He himself had pushed aside. When he had spoken he had done so in the regards to the seeking Ancient Secrets from the force powers hidden by the ancient lords... Yet his question was sound and as Solid as the Stones of the Dark Lords. The Answer was something as simple as the question, born within him since the day ambition clung to him like the shadows.

Taking a moment to ponder the question, Mythos took no haste in speaking again for what seemed like a Millennial. When he did speak he did so with confidence and calm fury that did not reflect in his voice but in his mind and the force.

<<So My Name and My Deeds will never be washed or drowned by the Hammer of Time.">>

Images born from the Illusions of Heroes of the Old, the Yovshin Legends and the Kings of Ancient Korriban passed through Mythos' mind as a way of Communication, Illusions as taught to him in Mentalism now were used to speak without speaking.

Overall the Answer was clear, Mythos desired to be a Warrior King, both wise in the Force and Strong with The Axe. Worthy of Legend and Fame thought the History of the Galaxies Loved by his Allies and Feared by his enemies.

He Sought Power for Glory.
The search for power was a Sith doctrine, to constantly gain and seek power in order to prevail against a certain purpose, A Goal. The Goal of Mythos was still a simple and straightforward one, not much more complex but a certain degree a growth since their last encounter. Mythos wanted to be a Legend, like those who slept within the Tombs.

[member="Javik Quar-Kai"]​

Looking to the sky Javik blindly gazed at the sun, if only he could see it. Deja Vu came over him as his mind remembered the last young Sith that was searching for Power for the sake of Glory. << " Vague... Like the Sith before you. Darth Krayt, Darth Revan, Darth Vader, All these Sith lords of the past are remembered for what they did. Their actions and motives forever recorded. They gave much to achieve this..Glory. Glory once earned becomes nothing. It becomes comparable to a reward given by a Master to a Apprentice." >> Javik quoted himself. Those were the exact words he said last time, literally.

Lumbering over to a ancient pillar of stone, Javik slapped his grip around it and pulled up tearing the massive rock from its base. Lugging it on his shoulder he began to walk the mountain tops slowly walking away. If the boy wished to follow he could at his own risk, the path was dangerous.

<< " Your drive is not your own." >> [member="Darth Mythos"]

Mythos heard and said nothing, but followed his path though the mountain carefully yet effortlessly, the awe of Force that [member="Javik Quar-Kai"] displayed raised Mythos' eyebrow but other than that he showed no signs of emotion. Keeping a Pace next to the Giant, careful not to be crushed by his steps and the cliff of the mountain side were both tasks that if failed meant death, yet he meant to respond after not too many Yards had passed in this Casual Stroll of Death. <<"Indeed... Sith are this Way, but Vain Glory is not what i Seek. Where as they seek to become masters of those beneath them and bring destruction to their enemies, i Seek to become a Hero to those beneath me. First i need power the kind of power to move Stones like the one your Carry and with the ease that you carry it.... with the Force">>

Mythos demonstrated the Extent of his Telekinetic power by Levitating a Massive Boulder that was blocking their path, Half the Size of the Monolith, Twice the Size of Mythos and as heavy as Mythos could possibly imagine. After holding it over their heads concentrating heavily, he flung it several yards to where it crashed sending a massive impact wave and kicking up debris and sand everywhere. Smiling to Javik he continued his walk beside him awaiting a comment of approval or a deepening of their talk.

The Dragon was as Wise as Mythos knew, Kyrat and other Dark Lords he mentioned were not in his Sphere of Knowledge as of yet, he knew basically who they were but not as in Depth as he could speak of King Adas or Lord Bane. The Axe of Adas began to pulse behind his back and he could feel the power of it burying into his mind, sudden flashes of times immemorial and the Eyes of the Old king Shocked his mind yet he quickly came back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom