Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Back to business.

Jho'Henig

Paaerduag with a drinking problem
Hello there! It's been an incredibly long time since I posted anything as this two-headed guy and I would like to change that. Meet Jho'Henig, an incredibly greedy two headed smuggler with earning as much money as possible as his main priority. He does not care about allegiance. So, I'm looking for some threads for this character.

Looks fun! How about your smuggler and my bounty hunter Jon Dromon "agree" to split the profits on a job where the bounty needs to be captured and smuggled to the employer?

Sound good? Sound bad? Can always discuss further!

Jho'Henig Jho'Henig

Changed my mind. Just join this. Same premise.

The person it was intended for hasn't posted and that happens too much for me so I'd rather just swap out the participant lol

Any chance I could join in on the fun? I'm looking for groups at the moment, and I'm also a smuggler.
Hop on in

There's a bounty out on a Gran named Kad Pan wanted dead or alive. My character, Casany, is in the space station Bix's Gift to collect the bounty and deliver him to her employer. We can say that Kad has stolen some contraband which other smugglers might be after for a different profit or however you want to spin it.

EDIT: Vismaya Kristel Vismaya Kristel Do post whenever you want but given I had a bad track record of my threads dyin' I'm gonna go ahead and reply

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom