Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Back On Coruscant (open)

Razz Michaels

R
Razz Micheals walked the lower levels of Coruscant, it has been a while since he stepped off Naboo but he felt as if he needed to show himself again.

The crime lord peered into a bar, it was nearly empty; therefore he decided to enter it.

Razz slowly walked to the bartender and ordered a Corellian Whiskey then sat down at the closest stool.

"Ahhh...It has been a while has it not?" Razz said aloud to himself. He felt a emotion that he had not felt for years.

Sorrow....

Sorrow for everyone he knew....loved....

He pushed it down and took a sip of his whiskey,

The burning came back...

Man what a hell of a time to be alive. The Galaxies ripping itself to pieces over the same two things it always had. Money, and power. So here he was on the epicenter of the latter. The very focal point of a power struggle that for millennia has raged. And amazingly he cared; cared for the money he was making off this foolish war. If only he'd moved in sooner like Popo had. Struck it big with military contracts at the very beginning. A crying shame some may think, but there was still fortunes to be made.

Other problems needed to be dealt with first. Another war was about to go firestorm on the Galaxy. One that wouldn't be kept neatly in check with boarders. Every glass would spill over wherever the underground had a holding. This was a turf war on a galactic scale. Black Sun verses The Red Ravens. He needed every dammed friend he could get for this.

Rayl pushed open the door to the bar. He'd followed [member="Razz Michaels"] for a while, waiting for him to go somewhere quiet so they could chat. The Crime Lord took a gander of the grungy dive. Not much to look at. Rayl walked in proper, his presence would have been noted as the door slammed shut. The jukebox, not Michael's was his first target. Getting some good music was priority over whatever was playing. One hand searched for something good while the other fished around for a credit chip. They didn't have much, but there were a few songs worth his money.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ls_nDYHEZcw​

Razz Michaels

R
Razz's thoughts were interupted by the door slamming behind him.

Razz closed his eyes for a moment, the noise had shoked him just a bit. his eyes moved over to the man.

Razz touched his bandages on his face, the memories...

he wondered what the other man did for a living.

Razz got up and walked toward him.

"Hmmm...your taste in music is...different...but how can I judge a man i do not know?"

Razz paused and took a sip of his whiskey.

"My name is Razz Michaels....How about a drink?"

Razz offered his hand out for a handshake.

[member="Rayl Wilded"]

[member="Razz Michaels"]

"My tastes in music vary greatly. And you judge a man like you would any other in fairness to what you know. Change as you may learn more". Rayl turned about to face Michaels. His bandages and scarred skin staring him in the face. Made him a little queasy to think how he got such an injury and lived. Rayl saw his hand and pressed his own into a handshake. "Mines Rayl Wilded. Sure you've heard of the most dangerous criminal south side of The Core"?

Rayl broke away from the handshake and took a look at the empty bar. "Think a drink sounds a mighty fine idea. I much prefer my business casual".

Razz Michaels

R
The handshake broke.

"No offense but i cannot say I have heard of your work, I have been away, just to try and live a life of peace...sadly it got boring real quick." The crime lord said with a small chuckle.

"I do not crush the skulls of my enemies like i used to, but that does not matter, you do not seem to be the type of person to be here, though the peacefulness of this bar is quite nice."

Razz smiled, he had not talked to a person in a while, esspesially a criminal.

[member="Rayl Wilded"]

[member="Razz Michaels"]

"I'm the person who's in the places he needs to be. And so that happens to be this bar, talking to you with an offer to propose". Rayl knocked his knuckles on the bar top to get the servers attention. Quite the looker for working in a place like this. "Double white with something that bites cute stuff". If she wanted to stay in the small that was her decision though.

"So let me get to the point. I'm Black Sun's second in command. The reason I'm here is because a war of the Criminal Underground is about to break out. One that may determine who controls the organized crime scene throughout the galaxy. So that would mean The Black Sun's verses The Red Ravens. Dammed if I'll let em win". Rayl paused as the server girl came back with a drink. He flashed her a smile and waited till she was away again before continuing.

"So I want you to work for us. Come out on the right side of this war with a hefty profit and your own little slice of heaven if you want. I need people like you Razz. Folks who can work both inside the war zone and throughout the galaxy with influence. My military can't do both without stirring up unwanted trouble. So think on it, as what you need to, take your time and give me a straight answer". The cold condensation coated glass slipped a little as his hand clutched it. A little nod bfore he turned away and pounded back some of the drink.

Razz Michaels

R
Razz slowly sipped his whiskey before turning to the man again.

To Razz the war for the underground was a concern to him. Having a war would greatly ruin his reputation and his credit flow.

he closed his eyes, he had lost many to fights but what was a few more to him?

"Would there be a huge difference if these Red Ravens won opposed to the Black Sun?" He paused then opened them again.

"The thing is I do not like working under a command....to me it is a worthless prosess, I would rather work side by side eh?....."

Razz smiled,

"But i could provide the support of my assasin, he is a little quiet, but if you're willing...I will send him."

[member="Rayl Wilded"]

[member="Razz Michaels"]

"For us, with us. However you want to phrase it. If its a contractual basis you want this to abide by that's no issue. I'd just want you in any way ya can to kill Ravens and disrupt their operations". Rayl downed about a third of his drink. This drink was smoother than the one Razz was enjoying. "That sound good"?

Razz Michaels

R
Razz smiled...

"Killing and disruption is all Shane Zion knows..."

He paused.

"Yes it sounds good, just tell me when you want to meet him."

[member="Rayl Wilded"]

[member="Razz Michaels"]

"Send the boy to Makeb. The Red Ravens have recently taken the planet. There he will face his first test shall we say". Rayl dug out more credit chips from his coat. "I will see if he'll be worth of the title Assassin. Here's your advance payment". Rayl loosely piled the chips in front of Razz. "See to it he's prepared for the worst". The last of his drink slipped past the glass rim. His business was settled here. "Have a good day now Mr. Michaels". Without a pause after his goodbye the Crime Boss left the bar, the door slamming on the way out.

Razz Michaels

R
Razz smiled an advanced payment...

"May light shine upon The Black Sun....Shane will do fine...I think." he chuckled.

he picked up the credits and put it away.

"have a great day."

the door slammed shut and Razz smiled.

quiet again...

[member="Rayl Wilded"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom