Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Back in the game.

Grimm

It was a long time ago that this soul had a master, overtime she had taken off in the night. Leaving with her devoted followers, because Alex would not let her rule him. It was a few months that he had taken off on his own, taking on contracts and training his abilities to advance. Now looking for a new employer or to get some training to improve his existing skills. It wasn't long until he heard of the place called the cold harbor, a place that people would go to train and search for new masters. Maybe this would be a good thing for him, but what good would come out of his trip.
He wore his mask as usual, keeping his normal life away from the sith. He wasn't one to get his merchant career down the drain just yet, being that he was not a well known assassin as of yet. He was passing by a shop, when he noticed some items that could be of use to him. He was currently looking for something rare, very hard to come by and simple to use. He looked around the shop like he was some tourist, which he kinda was.
@[member="Rave Merrill"]

@[member="Grimm"] had that look to him, that hungry look that came with a lust for knowledge and/or power. The dark-robed, purple-eyed girl behind the desk watched him without pretense or embarrassment as he examined her wares -- mostly blades, with a few trinkets thrown in. She was competent enough at biological alchemy to make the Empire's greatest weapons, but in her heart she favored the forge.

"Swords? Knives? Axes? Armor? Or are you looking for something more specific?"

@[member="Grimm"]

Grimm

Alex looked around the shop, finding weapons that were of an old fashion matter. They were well crafted, being of the merchant crowd he could spot high end weaponry from a mile away. He soon came upon a set of armor, he needed a better set to protect him from blasters and people that would like to get in his way. Of course something light-saber proof would be very welcomed, if only there was such a thing.

That was when @[member="Rave Merrill"] spoke to him, he didn't know who she was. Yet, she looked very familiar for some reason to him. He shook his head out of the thought and looked over at the knives.

"I'm a knives and Armor would be a first. I of course prefer a blaster as well...you look familiar, have we met before?" He asked letting his curiosity get the better of him.

@[member="Grimm"]

"Not that I know of," she said. "Knives and armor, I can do, but when it comes to the real deal, the genuine article -- knives that can stop a lightsabre, armor that'll do the same -- that, well, is probably a little out of your price range. Unless you're the kind who likes to earn things, work for them."

She rose and circled the counter. "Or maybe you're just here to check out what I have available. Thoughts?"

Grimm

She was a rather interesting women, her words and how she put the terms up. It was different the regular old merchants around the galaxy, but what was she playing at was the question on his mind. It was like she knew what he might have wanted, before he could even get to the point. One thing was for sure, he would need to keep his guard up at all times.

" I am someone that can go either way, just depends on what gets me to my goal faster. Maybe, I would like to see what you have available. It sounds rather tempting, but of course there is always a price? Isn't there to such things?"

@[member="Rave Merrill"]

@[member="Grimm"]

"That's right," she said with approval. "All truly valuable items and knowledge are defined by what you're willing to give up to acquire them."

She evaluated him with the Force, probed what little aura he had; he might feel it as a sense of increased scrutiny. "You're not ready -- not just yet. Not for the things I sell or the things I teach.

"...mostly." She took a knife out from under a counter. "This is a rare blade," she said. "It's tasted the blood of an Omega Protectorate Exarch and poisoned that blood. It's been embedded up to its handle in the flesh of a Sith Master I defeated. There are only a few like it. I have another, one I just finished re-forging. It took the brunt of that Master's Sith magic, and shattered. I've fixed it good as new. What can you offer me for it?"

Grimm

Alex only nodded towards her words, they were correct. It was how the universe ran now a days, if he truly wanted to learn all he needed to become well known throughout the galaxy. His goals were shrouded at the moment, but he knew that it would only be a matter of time. Now, he needed to do whatever it took to be able to gain the knowledge from anyone that offered.

He wasn't ready to learn from her, or even the item's she had in stock. It was a sad day for him to be not at his full potential yet, but maybe in time he would reach it. She had pulled out a blade from her stand, it was said to be rare. It was from a dead master and could fight the strongest of opponents. She was going to give it to Alex for a price.

"I can offer my services. I know how to deal with people, accidents if you would like to call them. What do you say, Going once?" He stated, while he counted down before the special promo was gone. Of course he knew that he wanted the blade, this was simply a negation stand point of business.

@[member="Rave Merrill"]

@[member="Grimm"]

"An assassin, is it? Well, I do value connections."

She stowed the curved knife and pulled out one much like it. Its point pricked her palm, and she put a drop of blood on the handle.

"Pick it up and it's yours."

If he did, he would feel a tiny stinging sensation, and a small reddish-brown mark would result.

Grimm

Grimm only looked at the blade, than back to her. It was too good to be true, but he knew better than to let the offer go to waste. He moved to pick up the blade from it's hilt side, but he watched her vigilantly. He might have walked into some sort of trap...it would be very stupid of him. He felt a small sensation shoot through him and a mark would appear on the blade?

" So what did I just walk into?" He said seriously.

What was she playing at.

@[member="Rave Merrill"]

Grimm

Grimm felt that she was evading his question. She was offering him equipment for his services. It was an interesting claim, so for the moment it would have to do.

"I accept the terms. Do I have a name of my future employer?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom