Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Back in ten

Hey guys I'm gonna run to the store and pick up a pack of cigarettes!

But In all seriousness this site is way too big and stressful for me right now. I will be moving to a smaller Mass Effect community so I can keep writing. Helps me vent and cope. But as for Star Wars chaos, I may be back I might not be depending on how things go in my personal life. So let me see I'm case I don't return I leave all my worldy possessions to [member="Cryax Bane"] and the Ravens. But I'm keeping the sword and armor. I might pop in and say hello oocly every now and then but I think this might be the end of Solcial Justice as we know it.

Anyway later guys!

[member="Dredge"]

Take care of yourself man. Your well-being is a hell of a lot more important than anything else! I regret not getting the chance to RP with you and if you return, I'm going to want to remedy that!

Eh I slept on it and a few things happened last night. I'm going back to California with my family to have a bigger support group and different councilling people. So that being said I'm going to have a lot of downtime and I was rather upset with certain people and it would just be dickish of me to leave without tying up a lot of plots I have with people. So I'm gonna just wrap up my arcs with everyone before I get to stepping.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom