Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Back in Business

latest

Tag: Tan'yill Vizsla Tan'yill Vizsla

'At least it wasn't Ryloth...' The zeltron bounty hunter thought to himself. Even if Twi'leks were a dime a dozen here on the isolated planet of Roon. It wasn't the home world, but the close proximity didn't help. After the seeming implosion of the Outer Rim Alliance it seemed as though the Confederate had free range to monopolize governance in the southern Outer Rim, and where there's big government, there's big money. So for no real reason other then profit Cyran was hanging around Confederate Space for the last year or so. In the old capital Golbah City on Geonosis there was a steady stream of bounties worth Cyran's consideration. But one caught his eye above all else. Almost entirely thanks to the rather accurate sketch of a familiar blue Twi'lek, Tan'yill. It wasn't a very high bounty, perhaps she hadn't peeved off the wrong person yet. So Cyran didn't fill like she would deal with more high end bounty hunters...

However, low tier bounty hunters came with there own unique risks. From his own experience fledgling bounty hunters one, have something to prove, and two, probably aren't as fanatically stable as more skilled bounty hunters, so they care behave more desperate to complete a bounty. That and a general lack of professionalism can actually make for a surprisingly deadly combination. For that reason, Cyran himself publicly took on the bounty, and it gave him to perfect excuse to seek her out himself and reconnect. However, since he didn't actually plan on completing the bounty he knew it could hurt his "brand" so to speak. But he was willing to risk it for a friend.

This personally hunt of his wasn't actually as easy as he'd hoped. From his understanding Tan'yill was a professional herself, and from their pervious brawl, was quite a fighter. Eventually though, he tracked her down to the remote planet of Roon. A place known for it's spice exports and a breeding ground for hard to find smugglers. But on the bright side, even if she was a Twi'lek, which was a race that made up a fair amount of the planet's population. She was a Blue Twi'lek, which he knew was a bit of a rarity among the race, just behind red Twi'leks. Also the presence of a "mandalorian" bounty hunter on such a closed off planet help to get the locals to cooperate in his pursuit.

After his arrival at the port city Nime he close in on her location at the larger city of Nunurra. From there he asked around a bit more, which wasn't to too hard considering his natural zeltron charm made it easy to get on someone's good side. Eventually he got and address, a hotel near one of the city's larges ship hangers. As he made he way passed the shipyard he noticed a yellow and black YV-929. Not realizing the old ship was hers. When he got inside he made his way to her room number and knocked on the door to be allowed in. However, Cyran had forgotten to take his Mandalorian helmet off, probably forgot that there's a good chance that she wouldn't recognize him if she saw him...

The cubes of ice rattled in the small bucket as Tan dove her blue hand into it, grabbing a handfull of the ice cubes and dumping them in a wide shortglass waiting on the floor and by the side of the bucket. The cold sensation to her hand soon faded out as her body was submerged in a nice hot bath. The music streaming from a player on a cupboard drowned out the faint sound of the occasional space shuttle, arriving or departing from the close by spaceport. Looking over the edge of the bathtub, she grabbed the clear bottle of vodka, the bottle cap being already removed and laying on the floor, and poured a second glass of the crystal clear and strong booze. The first swig went down with equal ease as the ones before, as she laid back in the tub and closed her eyes for a second.

She needed this. She realy did. Her long forgotten sister emerging from the dead not long ago, the sudden appearance of a certain mandalorian doll, the fights and the spice that came with it tantalising her old self. Life was not bad, by all means, but it was no small occurrences that now filled the rutian twi'leks life.

She was about to take another sip of the chilled vodka, before she was interrupted by a knock on the door. Looking suspiciously out the door of the refresher, she stood up and grabbed a large white towel from a hanger on the wall. Putting away the glass on the cupboard, she wiped herself and put on a pair of fresh snug sweatpants in grey and a black tight tank top before she headed for the door to the room. Opening it slightly, she peaked through and saw the figure of a man in traditional mandalorian armor. She could not help but think of Joti, actually a bit disappointed it wasn't her, but quickly reminded herself to ask the man what he wanted.

''You lost, mandalorian?'' she asked shortly, looking upon him with her hazel eyes.

Cyran Vaas Cyran Vaas

Before she opened the door Cyran was conflicted on how his stance should look when they opened the door. Good impressions were always a bonus when meeting someone again after a while. At first he rested his elbow against the door frame, but soon felt he would look like a confident jerk. Then stood straight and crossed his arms. But then he felt like he looked closed off and hostile. Then he figured he could lean against the wall adjacent from the door in a casual posture. But as he turned his back on the door it opened. Catching him off guard.

Cyran then spun around somewhat embarrassed at himself for overthinking things. Fortunately since his hot pink helmet was still on to cover his deep blush. Facing her as she opened the door he listened to her comment. "Well, if you asked me half an hour ago I would probably need to say yes? But it seems now that I'm right where I want to be." He replied, however, Cyran noted that she referred to him as Mandalorian remembered that Tan'yill must not know or recall the fact about him. In fact it was something Cyran needed to remind himself of every now and then. He still sometimes feels like an imposter.

Realizing he still had his helmet on he placed his gloved hands on both sides of it before sliding the cheap metal cage off. Revealing his bright pink face, blue hair and eyes. "Sorry my about my lack of manners Tan." He said with a charming smile. "Coming uninvited wearing this isn't the best way to reunite I believe, may I come in?"

In her mind, she started to go through the possible crime bosses and employers that would send for her, requesting her services. She also throught about the possible debts she would have, or be wrongly accused to have, which was a risk in her line of work. None of it stuck to her mind, and she glanced at the purple handle of the KYD-21 blaster pistol being holstered in her belt, hanging on the wall behind the door. She was prepared to defend herself if it came to that.

Tan looked with scepticism upon the man as he reached for his helmet, apparently wanting to reveal himself to her. That in its own was a good sign, but she didn't expect any visitors, especially not to find her out here. What met her was the face and voice of the second mandalorian that she knew, well a zeltron in a mandalorian armor that was, who greeted and apologised to her by name. She looked him up and down, while her tongue played along the inside of her teeth she let out a slight snort.

''I've just taken a bath, Cy... I'm not realy in the mood to relive old times, and by that I mean kicking your ass this time...'' she said sassily tilting her head to the side, but met his gaze and charming smile with one of her own. ''But sure, come on in! Just take the door with you!''

Her lekkus swayed a bit when turning her back to him, walking inside the room and taking the crystal clear drink and bottle of vodka with her. It was a fairly nice room of modest size. The refresher being at the left side of the small hallway. Further in was the main room with a pair of armchairs and a small table straight ahead, and a large bed to the left. In front of the bed was a holotelevision, currently shut off. Generous windows made it possible to see what was going on in the street below. The music player in the refresher still played at low volume.

''A drink for my old sparring partner?'' she asked and turned her head back at him, raising the bottle and waving it around some in a casual manner. After the bath and two drinks, she felt very relaxed and the unexpected appearance of Cyran didn't actually bother her much, quite the reverse it was a pleasant surprise when she thought about it.

Cyran Vaas Cyran Vaas

Last edited:
"Oh, believe me, I'm not entirely in the mood to "relive old times" either my friend. But I'll have you know I do have my reasons for this surprise visit." Cyran said as he followed her into the room and closed the door behind him. He looked around casually at room she was staying it. He never really stayed in hotels very often, even it it was nice to break up the monotony of sleeping in his ship month after month. Mainly because he wasn't willing to dull out the credits for finding places to stay if his own, "mobile home" was nearby.

Then he heard her speak to him over her shoulder offering a drink. As a personal rule with him being a zeltron he felt it was almost rude to turn down an offer like that. Mainly because he wouldn't need to worry about experiencing any adverse effects anytime soon. "I would love a drink, thank you." He replied before continuing. "Now I'm certain you at least have some questions as to why I came all this way looking for you. Recently I've been spending my time here in Confederate space, since it's kind of the biggest power player here in the southern Outer Rim which means consistent work for me. However, almost by chance I stumbled upon a modest little bounty for none other then my blue Twi'lek friend, Tan'yill." He said speaking to her in the third person with a slight chuckle. "Now don't take this the wrong way, I figured even a strong independent and self made women like yourself could use a little help so I publicly took on the bounty myself... so that other more, professional bounty hunters like myself wouldn't bother you. Consider it a mild token of our budding friendship." He said with a confident smile. Cyran would then wait to see her reaction, and any possible questions, not to mention the drink she offered. He didn't really intend to drop some bombshell of information on her, but he wanted to explain himself sooner rather then later.

Tan'yill Vizsla Tan'yill Vizsla

As Cyran, the old zeltron bounty hunter accepted the offer of a drink, Tan went inside the refresher to fetch the bucket of ice and bring it out to them. Hands full, she sat everything down on the small tray table at the foot of the bed, starting to serve him a vodka on the rocks, ice tongs this time.

''Ice?'' she asked shortly, her hazel gaze falling upon him as he seemed to inspect the room and starting to tell her about his unexpected visit.

Wether he wanted ice or not, Tan would hand him the drink before tipping herself onto the side in the freshly made bed, resting her head in the palm. While sipping on her chilled drink, she looked and listened to what Cyran had to say.

''Oh... that's so sweet of you, Cy... You're not going to put me in shackles then, are ya?'' she said in a sassy manner, after taking a sip of the drink. Of what she had seen and the picture she had got of him, except that time in the ring, Cyran seemed like a sweet guy. Sightly gullible, good looking and she could easily meet his brash demeanors. What she could remember, he had a wife though and after Felucia, her preferences had widened quite a bit, so to speak.

''How's the wife then, Cy? Still a committed family man, hanging out at the cantinas of the galaxy and persistently refraining from any closer contact that women might offer you?'' she asked casually, taking another sip of the drink while studying him.

Cyran Vaas Cyran Vaas

Last edited:
"Correct..." He would reply before taking a sip of the vodka for himself. "Doing this probably wouldn't even hurt my branding so to speak, especially since the bounty itself wasn't very notable." He finished before tasting the chilled vodka once more.

Cyran listened to her ask about how him and his wife were doing. He thought about it for a moment before commenting. "Well I'd say lately I've been trying to find a balance when it comes to stuff like that. My love and I had a discussion a while back about that topic. I'm grateful for her understanding when I explained some zeltron customs to her. So we both came to the mutual agreement to keep our relationship open for the time being." He said with a slight blush.

"But Chekita has been doing good from what I can tell. I won't lie though it's difficult to get a read on her. Sadly however since our career path seem to different there are some rather long stretches of time between seeing each other. But even with the combination of an open, and long distance relationship my romantic loyalties are to her first and foremost. Not to mention I'm more then aware of her desire for children. The ticking of her biological clock was a big factor in her rather aggressive pursuit for me when we first met." He explained before taking another few sips from his drink.

"But what about you Tan? I would imagine a lovely twi'lek such as your self at least has a special someone.?" Cyran ask, wonder where she too stood in the game of galactic romance.

Cyran continued to talk about the bounty apparently issued for her apprehension, tasting the high-octane vodka in between the lines, which he would find was no moonshine she had found on Coruscant's level 5. No, she knew what she liked and when it came around booze, she knew what was realy good stuff. The smuggling business and the paid rounds in the ring provided her with the credits needed to uphold a rather decent lifestyle. Of course, the business had its ups and downs and she wasn't always the one to walk victorious out of the carnage in the ring. Sometimes, she could treat herself to the better stayings in the Core Worlds, and sometimes there was periods living aboard the Ryvius. She went with the flow.

She suddenly looked more directly at the zeltron, almost looking offended of what she heard the man saying.

''Are you trying to diminish my work, Cy? That I'm not worth that much?'' she said, peering her eyes slightly. She would wait for him to hopefully just begin explaining himself, before a discreet yet noticeable smirk would appear on her lips, exposing that she was just fooling around with him. It was always a concern having a bounty on your head, small or big, someone would eventually come for you and make your life a bit more difficult. Tan have had bounties on her before, but this was one of the first times since she left Corellia. She had been put in jail by that herglic bounty hunter, but she had not gone down without a fight. Then, it turned out that the same bounty hunter had been hired by her people to get her out of there. And then, well... In the end she had got enough and left Corellia with Mitch and his lakeys after her. Things changed fast in the underground.

Tan listened to Cyran telling her about his life at home, much like a continuation to the talk they had at a cantina on Bespin some time ago. Like she had thought back then, being a zeltron and being fully devoted in one only relationship was a rarity. Yet, even though admitting to the difficulties, Cy excude of commitment.

''I see - one of the difficulties of being a zeltron, is it?'' she said rhetoricaly, and took a sip from the vodka.

''Aggressive? Sounds like she's calling the shots back home, hm? Cy?'' she continued and raised a questioning eyebrow, taking it that this Chekita was a rather tenacious and firm woman. Then, Cy succeeded to direct the same initial question to her.

With her drink in hand and taking another sip from it, Tan gently stood up from the bed and strolled over to the noble bounty hunter still standing in the middle of the room. She walked up towards him an stopped close by his side, glancing sideways up at him and laying her hand and arm on his cuirass, stroking her fingers over it.

''Well... You won't be mad at me if I said that you might have got yourself a rival?'' she said in a soft tone and tilted her head to the side, putting on a slight sound of worry in her voice. Tan kept her gaze locked with his for a moment, before that gentle smirk spread on her lips again and she left his side for the bottle on the cupboard, helping herself to a refill. She turned towards Cyran again, leaned back and half-sat on the cupboard, seeing how he would react.

Cyran Vaas Cyran Vaas

"Oh, um, not of course not like that. It's more like..." He did fear that she was going to take what he said the wrong way. But then he noticed her smirk, and picked up on the fact that she was just messing with him.

After that he listened to her comments on his home life. "Yeah it can be a little tricky finding a good balance, but I also try my best not break anyone's heart. Also how does the saying go? Happy wife happy life?" He said with a smirk.

But after asking about her own love life. He watched her stand up and make her way over next to him. After seeing her feel him up some he raised an eyebrow before she spoke, and his eyes widened some over what she said. Locking eyes with her for a brief moment before she smirked once more and continued pass him to get herself more to drink. As Cyran's eyes followed her he spoke.
"Well I certainly wouldn't mind some healthy competition." He said with a soft smile as he exudes some of his happy go lucky zeltron optimism over this new information. "But please, do tell me more of this lucky man or women you speak of?"

After he asked his mind buzzed with all sorts of possible characteristics. Like what race were they, or how they met, or if they were a Twi'lek as well? However, he really hoped that she wouldn't keep him guessing. But then again if she didn't care to explain herself much further then that was her choice.

''... Happy wife happy life?''

That was very adorable, in fact. Cute and real gentlemanlike of the fake mando. He had even been polite in the ring, she remembered when thinking back on that evening. She guessed it came with being a grown up man that had gone through a lot and also being a zeltron.

While taking a sip of the newly poured drink, she gave him a look that she would be insane before giving him an honest answer on that question. She let the strong, sharp and vibrant taste of the vodka caress her tastebuds for a second before swallowing it.

''She's a mando. A real one.'' she spilled plainly, finding she had kept Cy on the edge long enough. ''If it's a strictly professional relationship, or something else... That still has to be found out, but...'' she continued with a thoughtful gaze out in the room, then back on Cyran. He seemed to have counted for her to be interested in both genders. That was a sursprise, truth to be told. ''We go along pretty well. We work well together and... She made me to become Blue again, in another context this time.''

She took another sip of the vodka, looking at Cy awaiting his answer.

Cyran Vaas Cyran Vaas

For Cyran, assuming one to be interested in men and women was second nature to him. He believed that with so many strange beings in the galaxy he wasn't allowed to luxury of close mindedness when it came to someone's romantic preferences.

However, he listened intently to what Tan'yill would say about this mystery lover. He got the feeling she was in no way going to spill out everything she knew about this person. But when she made her comment about them being a "real mando" he held his hand up against here his heart was over his armor and frowned. "Ouch... that hurts you know..." He said before a slight smile crept on his face as he continued listening.

"Well it sounds to me like you weren't exaggerating when you described them as a possible rival."
He didn't really know what she meant about her turning blue again. Was there a moment she wasn't blue that this mystery lover fixed? Or did was it possibly more like turning blue from getting sore after a nasty fight like when he first met her? "Not to mention it seems like there's certainly a connection between you two just by you alone are telling me. Plus, with my kin and I having a little telepathic gift for these kinds of things I would sense some doubts if there were any. Not trying to say I'm reading your mind necessarily." He felt like calling it telepathy was misleading, but it could get the point across easily. "However, I suppose I could try and keep my jealousy in check for now." He teased with a confident grin.

It dawned on Tan that her statement about being Blue might have passed over the zeltrons head. No wonder, as very few of her current acquaintances knew about her former nickname. She stopped herself in the middle of a sip, quickly swallowing the sip and handling the strong clear liquor with ease. She was fond of the bottle this twi'lek, but she still had to try Joti's mandalorian moonshine, which she looked forward to.

''Oh, sorry... I was called Blue a couple of years back. You know, old life and all that... I guess being a rutian made it pretty easy to pick one for me...'' she said, glancing down into the glass and the ice cubes that was slowly melting in it. Tan didn't know how much Joti would approve her to spill, but some kind of explanation was indeed needed, so she looked up again and continued. ''She picked it up again. Well, with inspiration from her old partner that was also, funny enough... called Blue.''

''So... I guess I also got some healthy competition, if she ever decide re-emerge. Cheers!''
she stated in a gloomy kind of way before raising the glass in a casual toast towards her friend. After taking another sip, Tan raised herself from the cupboard and moved to the side, motioning towards the vodka and other small variety of spirits that sat on its top. She was not going to stand in the way if her guest wanted a refill. ''Please, Cy! Knock yourself out, if you want!''

Another track started to stream out from the open bathroom door, and Tan left Cy for a short moment to get the music player out of there and put it on the cupboard.

''I like this one...'' she stated simply, and if Cyran had decided to get another drink she would place herself by his immediate side, back to the wall and leaning against the cupboard again, studying him.

''Since you came all the way out here to warn me... Would you stay the night? I promise, I won't bite you or anything...''

Tan took another sip of the vodka, ice cubes clinking in the glass, and awaited his response to the slightly out of the blue question.

Cyran Vaas Cyran Vaas

Last edited:
Cyran listened intently to her explain here Blue nickname. Realizing it wasn't as complicated as he would've originally thought. As she began to cheer and raise her glass he could raise his as well. "And too our respective Mandalorian lovers..." He said before finishing his glass. It seemed to be something they had in common, other then being two scoundrels among the stars. "I guess sometimes to most obvious nicknames are the best. And thank you, I guess I've have myself refill. If I'm being honest I haven't been much of a drinker since I left home. Most of the galaxy's booze just don't have the same... kick I suppose. I'm certain having a second liver doesn't help in trying to get smashed." He said with a small chuckle as watched her bring the music player in with them.

"It's a good tune" He replied to her, "Has some proper funk to it I would say." As she studied him and made her remark about him possibly staying the night he perked up some at the offer before thinking of a response.

"Um... uh yeah if you wouldn't mind. Wasn't really offer I was expecting but wouldn't mind." He replied, sounding a little caught off guard by the offer. "I mean, like, surely you'll need my protection if some mean old bounty hunters didn't get my memo." He teased once more, as if trying to come back from being caught off guard. "So that's not at all a problem for me." But he noted that she didn't ask if he would like to stay that night. But instead if he would. As if she wanted him to. Also a change in scenery would be nice from the drab loneliness of his ship.

''Home as in zeltros, I suppose? A zeltron who haven't indulged himself in his species gluttony since he left home...'' said Tan and threw a glance out in the room while rolling her eyes once. She didn't realy believe him. Sure, Cyran might have been one of his species more proper and moderate examples but she remembered that time on Bespin. ''... well... call me doubtful. I remember having a good time with a blue eyed zeltron on Bespin...''

Her hazel eyes studied his head on while she took another sip of the chilled clear spirit in the glass. A faint but noticeable smile danced on her lips and it wasn't about to go away anytime soon when she noticed the reaction from her former opponent in the cage, when faced with a totally unexpected question. While she didn't fully believe his earlier statement, it was also quite amusing to pull his leg and use some of her feminine charisma upon the zeltron. All with a harmless intent, of course. Furthermore, the booze just made it all the more fun.

''Yeah, that's what I mean! You don't know how insecure harmless little me felt before you knocked on the door!'' she uttered, the sarcasm reeking down to the lobby and he would know that for sure, the way they became to knew each other. ''And now you stand here... in all of that... that armor! You must be pretty warm!'' she continued and looked him up and down while motioning at the armor with her free hand. Her smile widened a bit, before taking yet another sip of the drink.

''No. I won't be mean to you, Cy. You know I'm just fooling around with you, right? I like you.'' she admitted, trying to hold back on the amusement. ''You want a night snack?''

Cyran Vaas Cyran Vaas

Cyran chuckled some from her statement about Bespin. "Ah yeah I'm sure, but still, I need something more fitting for a combustion engine to really knock me out." He said with a rather bragging tone. Hearing her bring up Bespin made him recall the fond memories he had of the gas giant. Both with her and his bounty hunting buddies several years back. Maybe he should pay the planet a visit soon.

The zeltron listened intently to the Twi'lek talk about how oh so helpless he was before arriving. Clearly teasing him, as per usual it seemed. "Well thanks Tan for letting me crash. And yes I know you're just fooling and around. And how could you not like me." He replied with a grin of his own.

"Oh and yeah, it is pretty hot in this old armor. Speaking of which I was actually considering getting a new unique set. I just need to work out the details some more. But snacks... hmm... what is there to choose from?" He asked

The pink bounty hunters statement about the combustion engine brought her into a light laugh. The most funy thing was that it was true, in most cases. A zeltron had a complex and strange digestive system when it came to burn alcohol, and few species if any could drink them under the table. She could handle a lot, but not in comparison with this piece of zeltron.

She bowed down and grabbed a bag of nuts and a bag of chips from the cupboard the drinks was placed on. Two glass bowls and a rip later, the snacks was served for them.

''There's more on the room service menu, if you want. A nightly meal, if you're hungry? It's the least I can do for my protector...'' she said, smiling in a sassy way after taking a handful of nuts and downing them with a sip of the strong booze.

Tan had noticed that her mention of Bespin had got him thinking of something, maybe not for long but it interested her.

''So, what about Bespin?'' she said suddenly, keeping her hazel glance upon him. ''I can see it gets you thinking... Walking down memory lane?''

Cyran Vaas Cyran Vaas

"Nah, this is fine enough for me." He replied before grabbing a few chips for himself inside the bowl. He listened to her remark about how he seemed to visually show how he thought of Bespin. "Oh how could you tell?" He replied with a slight laugh. Wondering if he really telegraphed that badly."

He thought to himself for a moment, wondering where to start. Than it came to him. Holding up a finger for her to give him a second he dug into one of his pouches. Pulling out a little notebook. Primitive sure, but reliable for a backwater bounty hunter. Opening it up to the first page he pulled out a little picture and showed it too Tan. Handing it over to her.

SWOTLTD19_first_800x.jpg

"See that dorky guy front and center, cosplaying as a Mandalorian? Yep that was me a while back. That was the day I decided to really become a bounty hunter..." It wasn't even a decade ago, but Cyran spoke as if it was. Like it was the good old days. "Yeah me and a few other armature bounty hunters I knew at the time that were friends of mine. We got together to hunt a big game. You wouldn't believe what that guy was up too. Worst of the worst." He said to her thinking back to the fateful day. "We got them, pretty tough but we got it done. Pretty good too for a handful of dudes not really knowing what we were doing. After we were done we were so tired and kind of shaken. But I urged us to take a picture together. Like we were big game hunters after a hunt."

Cyran explained, his tone being fairly more sincere, less jokey.
"I made several commitments that day. One was to take the job seriously, two was that I wouldn't take jobs from scum, only legal and official bounties. That's also when I learned that armatures are reckless with the job. Part of why I came here. I guess you could say it goes a little full circle..."

''Oh, please Cy!'' Tan uttered, looked upon him and tilted her head to the side, just as she had leaned back on the cupboard again. ''I've been around long enough to know how to read people. I'm not stupid...'' she continued, whispering the last part in a tantalising yet mischievous way and looked straight into those deep blue eyes with her own confident hazel ones. Her ever so slight smile widened slowly and Cy seemed to get the point that she was pulling his leg again, as he proceeded to pull forward a photo for her to see. She took it with her free hand and inspected it, as Cyran explained for her what she saw.

The first thing she noticed was that dorky guy front and center. The zeltron bounty hunter had grown since then, a bit more buff and certainly with a whole of a lot more experience and lethalness to him. She could speak from her own experience about that, that was for sure. As a former mechanic, the second thing she noticed was the IG-model assassin droid. The trouble those models have caused for smugglers, criminals and officials could not be counted in the stars. Many had criminal programming themselves, and some were pure killing machines.

''Hm...'' she thought of something, and took a brief look down at the floor after he finished and she had handed the photo back. ''Sounds like you guys were really determined to accomplish something you all wanted... A wild, sometimes violent hunt for a dream... No matter what...'' she said and took another sip of the crystal clear and chilled booze. ''That's the spirit of a real fighter...'' she said philosophicaly and held up the glass for a moment. She watched the melting ice cubes float and clink together in it. ''Wether you fight alone... or with someone.''

Tan looked upon Cyran again, inside shaking off her sudden and gloomy mood the best that she could. ''You decided to become a bounty hunter, yet you still cosplay as a mandalorian? Now, why's that?'' she said, before taking another sip of the drink. Aloy was a mandalorian, and Tan herself was to become one. She aimed to find out if he was interested in honoring the resol'nare, and for real join the mandalorian creed.

Cyran Vaas Cyran Vaas

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom