Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Public 'Back at The House' -- Thread Discussion/invites

OP: https://www.starwarsrp.net/threads/back-at-the-house-post-mission-follow-up.157859/

For the Mandos and others, a post mission cool-down/in-between battles thread on the planet Smarteel in Wild Space. Unwind...or get into trouble, write drama, RP with each other, introduce a new character, whatever. Please post here before entering thread.

I'm personally not looking for major action -- please no planetary takeovers or large assaults, big campaigns, stuff like that, this is more of a small-time scuffle or chilling out thread. As Smarteel is neutral territory, the antagonists from the previous thread are invited too. Maybe you want to settle a grudge with another PC in a desert duel. Or you're looking for a secluded location to set up a new base of operations. Or you want to join one side or the other, the Mandos or the Pirates/Slavers/Gangsters.

Perhaps you're new to the planet (new chars welcome) and want to head to the saloon or the social house and don't give a Bantha's poodoo about the frontier wars flaring up a few parsecs from this region of Wild Space.

Since I've got 2 dozen slave girls to take care of, I'll probably end up at the 'social house' Carousel. (a little nod to a favorite sci-fi movie) With that in mind, also a reminder to keep site TOS in mind if you end up with a 'socialator.'

Comments, brainstorms, etc. post here OOC...and have fun! ⭐✨

Best,
-Saija Kwann, et al.

Last edited:
Commander Ka'bel finally makes his entrance. I mentioned elsewhere that he was someone I never got around to using in Darkwire stories, so I thought he might be better suited as a corrupt-AF "Sheriff" in a Wild West company mining town on Smarteel. Cad City still gives it the tie to Darkwire and the Corporate Authority of Denon. Looks like the frontier war has gotten the attention of the corporate office...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom