Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Back and eager to jump into the RP

Sebastian Thel

S
Hey guys! It's been a long time coming, but I've really been missing RP recently and want to get involved in Chaos again.

I'm now half-way through my novel and while I've been thoroughly enjoying it, I need a change of pace. I've decided to bring back Sebastian, as I've had a lot more practice writing him off the site and I have much better idea of how I want to write him.

I'm down to continue any threads that I never got to finish with him, if you're okay with me making some slight changes to his character. I'm making him a new character sheet and when it's done, I'll be ready to start RPing.

Anybody who was in a thread with Sebastian and would like to continue it, let me know. However, I would also love to start some new RPs, so hit me up if you don't have one with him already.

I'm happy to be back and I look forward to writing with you again!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom