Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Baby, You Don't Know

@Ao'Xian

Kalak did not have a high opinion of humans, or Sith, or Empires for that matter.

But what he did have a high opinion of was Ao flick Xian and of himself. More often than not Kal would not care and take the risk if the profit was high enough. Caution was good, but winning was so much better in the grand scheme of things.

"I won't play with them, if it risks your path to power, love." Kal finally said before leaning back a bit against the warmth of the hearth.

It wasn't as good as he wanted it to be.

That didn't make it bad, it just signified one of Kal's traits. He was never satisfied and would always look further and further. "Perhaps I will come to visit this Empire of yours. See what it is that they can offer to those such as us."

Predators. Hungry and circling always.

Maybe there was a path to profit here as well. Maybe one where he wouldn't be risking her own career at the same time.

Ao Xian

Everyone Forgets the Tail Flick
"I do not care personally," she yawned, finally turning back over to rest her chin on the hearth. She watched him, sapphire eyes glowing with contentment- or perhaps it was the reflection from the fire- and tip of tail flicking back and forth, back and forth, but the rest of her was perfectly still and relaxed. "But I do appreciate your restraint, gum drop."

It would throw a wrench in her plans. And if she could (grudgingly) resist eating the Imperial Civilians? He could manage as well.

Tilting her head slightly, she absently started cleaning her claws. They were of course, immaculate, so it was an indicator of either boredom, or that she was attempting to be nonchalant about something that actually mattered.

"There is a party coming up," she said casually. "I have been informed that I have a..... how you say.... 'plus one'? I had been planning on going alone, after all, one does not simply skip the Dark Lord's party. But since we have reconnected......"

She trailed off, eyes settling on him.

"I would like to go with you."

[member="Kalak the Raykkan"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom