Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Baby Come Back!!

Menoetius

Anzat's How it's Done
Jacen Cavill

Darth Kryptus
  • RoleplayJudge2.png

conqueror.jpg

SithMaster.png
  • 3,233 posts

Excellent

Posted 21 September 2013 - 05:38 PM

@Menoetius

Mara Corridor - Random Space Station

The Empire had come, and the single Star Destroyer had easily taken down the stations defenses. It had been a relatively easy takeover, nothing compared to the conquests going on on the other side of the galaxy. It's puny defenses had been nothing compared to the large vessel, and to be honest it was overkill. In the Sith Knight's book, overkill was the only kind of kill though. Even given the context of the mission at hand, he wanted no survivors. No evidence of a station even remaining, and all voices who could possibly tell of what happened here gone. Oh, it would eventually be found out, and a message would be given to the galaxy. This wasn't conquest though, there was no need to sing the praises of the Empire.

This was an extraction mission.

Blaster bolts rang out behind the caped Sith as he strode confidently through the halls of the station, his crimson bar cutting a swathe through what pitiful resistance the station had accumulated. Soldiers fell in a cascade of gore, and severed limbs. Orders were issued from a large man in a tight fitting suit, and his crimson cape flew in his wake like so many dead bodies around him. The hum of his lightsaber was merely background noise to the sounds of explosions and death as the Empire came to do what it had been commanded. It was excessive, and the bruality on display from the Sith in charge only egged the solders on further. Darth Kryptus didn't care, and as more thermal detonators were detonated inside the station. He revelled in the decadence of what was going on, even as he cut more of the resistance down. The darkness called to him, and yellow eyes fell on the building where his target was.

He was here for an Anzati, the best of his species.

And his best friend.

A few seconds later, and a crimson boot kicked the durasteel door down. Force-enhanced strength was his forte, and the massive man stood there looking like a titan of battle. In the dimly lit space, his yellow and red eyes practically were glowing with power. The man he had been was gone, replaced with the darkness. "It's good to see you Erebos, the Empire needs you."

2i9DSzj.png
2e1rn1c.jpg
dpyan9.jpg
tumblr_mtneggbtXJ1sxkosfo1_1280.png
34pl286.jpg

Menoetius

Anzat's How it's Done
#2 Menoetius

Darth Erebos
  • Writer2.png

rogue.jpg

SithKnight.png
  • 546 posts

Excellent

Posted 22 September 2013 - 07:04 AM

Reintegrating into the Vagrant Fleet seemed to be a wise decision, but in the end it was a useless one. Instead of being provided with further training like promised, the Anzati was assigned to protect a shadowport in the arse-end of the universe. Menoetius reluctantly accepted the task, causing a cold rage to ignite within his calm demeanor. He wallowed in rage and regret, feasting on anyone unlucky enough to possess an excitable brain and an energetic personality. His aura, his darkness, enveloped the entire station like a sickening smell. Rumours run amock of a robed monster that sucked out your very soul, setting all the inhabitants and any visiting spacers on edge. Little did they know that a massacre of monumental proportions was inbound.

The metallic taste of death mingled with Menoetius' lips long before the Sith boarding party even set foot on the station. He felt their undeniable presence aproach through hyperspace, their intentions all too clear. With a frown and a shake of the head, Menoetius decided not to warn a soul. The price the innocent had to pay for his abandonment. Besides, he didn't feel like breaking his meditation at the present moment. The robed figure that was Darth Erebos sat on his knees in the middle of a single room, decorated in softly glowing red artifacts of varying degrees of Sith Potency. Mangled remains of what were once sentient beings adorned a wall, testament to Menoetius' corrupted personality.

He reveled in the barrage of negative emotions enveloping the station as the Force Signature of Darth Kryptus drew near. The sheer amount of people being slaughtered caused a wide, twisted smile to form on Menoetius' equally disfigured face. It lasted for minutes before a sharp, metallic, thud caused it to fade. Kryptus was here, and he'd just ruined Menoetius' front door.

Slowly, ever so slowly, Menoetius rose to his feet. A dark hood covered his face in shadows, with two red beads that were his eyes peering at the form of Jacen Cavill. Cracked lips parted and words departed. "Jaaacen Cavill," Menoetius started, his drawl more prominent than usual, his voice a tone darker than what it once was. "Aaaalways one... To make a big entrance."

The Anzati stepped forward until he was mere feet away from the hulking form of Jacen.

"Ah, the Empire. Have you truly succumbed to their controlling grasp, then, Jacen? Another pawn, following the will of a phony Emperor, hm? Let me ask you a real question, Darth Kryptus."

"Does the Empire need me, or does Jacen Cavill need me?"

@Jacen Cavill

mu7fyq.jpg
tumblr_ms0xkv0Gzn1sxkosfo4_400.png

Menoetius

Anzat's How it's Done
#3 Jacen Cavill

Darth Kryptus
  • RoleplayJudge2.png

conqueror.jpg

SithMaster.png
  • 3,233 posts

Excellent

Posted 22 September 2013 - 11:53 AM

@Menoetius

There were very few people taller than Kryptus that weren't Wookies or Whipids. Menoetius was one of them, only by an inch, but his lean frame just looked so much taller than Jacen. The Anzati was the pinnacle of apex predator, and it still baffled the Sith how they had ever been friends. A mutual lust for power had been their bond back then, but in that time much had changed. Things where vastly different between the pair, and reality had closed in on their grand ambitions. Where they had once stood as future conquerors, one stood in exile. The other a slave to the Emperor he so hated, and wanted to kill with every fiber of his being.

"You know me Erebos, I have to make a statement." Kryptus deactivated his lightsaber and clipped the hilt to his belt, all the while stepping closer to his former comrade.

"I come here on my own volition, I want you in the Empire next to me doing the good deeds that Voracitos commands of us." A scowl crossed his face at the mention of the Emperor, but the screams outside the building changed his expression quickly. The soldiers where doing their job wonderfully, and the darkside was ascendant in the area. His yellow eyes began to glow a bit brighter, and he noticed the same phenomenon happening to his former friend.

A bare hand, extended to take the Anzati's.

"Listen, I did what I had to do to survive. I also kept your name away from everyone in the Empire, so take the chance to join something where we can be accepted for ourselves." Kryptus looked around the sparse accommodations. "Or do you wish to live in the shadows, when you could be treated like a kind?"

2i9DSzj.png
2e1rn1c.jpg
dpyan9.jpg
tumblr_mtneggbtXJ1sxkosfo1_1280.png
34pl286.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom