Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Baby Battling (SSC/JO Padawans vs OS Acolytes)

Orphen had to stop the consistent stream of gunfire as the barrel of his weapon became heated and he didn't wish to damage his weapon, looking down at the ground it seemed the fight had begun in earnest. Sith against Jedi, force user against force user, there would be no clear winner from the battle as either way, life was going to be lost. And life being lost was always a crying shame, yet, such was war, and little could be done about it. Orphen was about to switch his rifle over to single fire mode, hoping to use the scope and the vantage point to pick off the sith one by one, hoping to sway the outcome of the battle in their direction be contributing to the end of skirmishes... Though suddenly, breaking his focus for a second, there was a light shuffling sound not far to Orphen's left, giving a glance in that direction in hopes of seeing the source of the distraction, he saw nothing. In place of anything significant he simply witnessed some trash deciding to slide down the edge of the wall. Orphen passed it over as something caused by the warring forces at play. But the scientific visor had picked up something else, something moving as well as a heat signature, abnormal wind patterns and a biosignature that Orphen did not see himself...

His over-active mind processed all the information about the bio signature, he discovered and understood that it was a zebrak and that it was moving toward him at increasong offensive speed, calculating the acceleration rate and the distance to deduce a time that the Zebrak would hit him, he calculated the kinetic force held within the wind which broke around him and parted as well as the downward pressure which would be pushed against the ground with every one of the Zebraks steps by calculating his mass based on how a 0.75mm thick alusteel plate he stood on flexed a quart of a millimeter beneath him. Yet every single one of these calculations were done in the background of Orphen's mind passively. Each one resolved so quickly and seamlessly that they did not break into his immediate mind, simply passing by as random assorted numbers, cloaked by the constant stream of information he was constantly processing at an outstanding rate with the help of the scientific visor....It was only until his opponent was on top of him that the information was recalled in a horrifying double take, as Orphen questioned the numbers all the calculations which had never been consciously done, his consious mind became aware of, his eyes widening in horror as he now understood that an enemy, with stealth technology had made his way up the hill out of sight of the Jedi.

"Holy shi-"

There was no time, Orphen began to move backwards as the sith was upon him, drawing a sword and striking for the Jedi's body. Orphen kicked off the window's frame with what little he knew of Ataru, allowing his other leg to raise as he fell backwards a meter back, slamming hard into the ground and executing a perfect backwards roll as he did so. Reaching over his head and planting each of his hands, pushing down on the ground as he rotated backwards to his feet a few meters back from his opponent. the sword had not missed its mark entirely though, a quarter inch wound had been struck on his lower leg, angling diagonally down. The cut was deep and low, but it was little more than a flesh wound. Orphen tread lightly on it as he faced down the sith. Looking nervously and observing his surroundings, the Jedi would take one step back, followed by another, and another, as if he were strafing his opponent for a moment like a predatory cat... until it happened... With a single violent motion however, the Jedi turned on his heel and leaped away from the direction of the camp, yelling into a machine on his left arm.

"Erebus, to me!"

Without hesitation a small hover platform which had been rested against a bracken wall flared to life, jets roared and the Erebus platform which had been dormant became alive, rushing to the location of the core AI which was broadcasting wirelessly from the Jedi's arm. With a single jump the Erebus platform would find itself underneath the Jedi's feet, skimming along the top of the Junk until they came to a smaller sub-hill surrounded by semi-tall ancient structures and girders of a long forgotten complex. Not far away to the north-west, down a steep bank there was what looked to be a bridge over a ravine which led to the junk smelting plant a couple of miles south from them. Furnace craft following along the stream to ensure the molten steel which lay below remained in its liquid form. It was here in this complex that Orphen turned, reaching behind him and pulling from beneath his coat, two of his pyraemon drones. hitting their activation buttons they expanded and came to life, taking flanking positions to the left and right as Orphen drew the two pistils from his waist. Leveling them in the direction the Sith should be coming from and awaiting his opponent's next move.

Hopefully his opponent had not seen him set his first trap, holding down the triggers of each of his weapons for the first attack as the battle of a lifetime was about to begin.

"Oh please let me win this one... "

Orphen spoke under his breath, with all the impending dread his lack-luster confidence could provide.

[member="Xavka Duquo"]

ReTRAKKS

ᴅᴇʀᴀɴɢᴇᴅ ᴄʜɪʟᴅ ᴛʏᴘɪɴɢ
Allies: Them Sith Bros
Enemies: [member="Roshki Belawiiks"] and those other haters

Unlike most of the sith acolytes, Gavrriks had already found her target. She'd caught Roshki's scent when she first stepped foot onto the waste planet. When a hunter has a scent, a hunter has to kill. And in this case, killing a padawan was sufficient regarding the situation. High above in a metallic perch, Gavrriks watched the Padawan rip apart some drone with her lightsabers. Weren't Jedi's suppose to be calm? That's what her master Darth Ferus said to her, right after acknowledging her highly unusual stress level. She watched as the magenta blades flew, and she couldn't help but watch her movements, try to note what she could and could not do. It wasn't hard to cook up a strategy.

Then she'd found her chance, the Padawan had turned to intercept a transmission from one of her compatriots. Due to her gifted ears, she was able to heard the Padawan's response. As Roshki had turned her back to Gavrriks, the tribesman climbed out her perch and quietly followed the Padawan. Once she'd found a good open spot on the trash peaks, Gavrriks leaped and come in for the airborne attack.

The jump was less than fifteen feet, making the impact from the landing not as rough. Her entrance to greet Roshki was feet first, a vibrodagger in her left hand and her lightsaber in her right. Gavrriks could dual wield, but she had more experience with metal weapons. Not lightsabers.

If Roshki hadn't noticed her already, Gavrriks would land a solid five feet in front of the Padawan. She would then commence to force push Roshki back. If Roshki was hit, then she would be pushed back a solid then for fifteen feet, back into the junk clearing. If not, then she would be greeted by a 6'0 Acolyte, holding a yellow bladed lightsaber in her hand. Gav said nothing, letting her actions speak for themselves. Gav was never prone to speaking in combat anyways.

Allies: Jedi
Enemies: Sith
Target: [member="Konrad von Grimmelshausen"]

Having spent only a day in the encampment after he left Voss, Kratos was very overwhelmed and out of sorts. The hustle and bustle of the dirty, unorganized camp had been an issue for meditation, and the presence of so many other Jedi was a bit unsettling. Still, he managed to find some moments that day when the camp was quiet enough for reflection and contemplation. He was older than the others, and less trained too. Although he had mastered the halberd, the spatula, the chicken foot, and the tree branch, he had only begun on his journey towards mastering the lightsaber. He'd taken only a few lessons, all in Soresu. The defensive style seemed like an excellent starting point for his training, the primary goal being survival.

He was in the middle of meditation when the world seemed to explode into action, the entire camp a river of motion. He was drawn out of his meditation suddenly, his mind plucked from ethereal contemplation and dropped squarely into the crusty encampment. He knew right away that something was wrong, the sound of blaster-fire and lightsabers immediately sending pulses of adrenaline through his body. Slowly, he got to his feet, donning his cloak and fetching the lightsaber he'd been allowed to take. He attached his halberd to his back, a precaution in case things went sour. The lightsaber was much deadlier, but he had spent years mastering this weapon.

He brushed aside the flaps of the tent, taking a brief look around the camp-turned-battlefield. Chaos was everywhere, and it only took the sight of one red lightsaber to know the instigator: the Sith. A sinking feeling started to form in his stomach as he realized this was no band of pirates or squadron of Gamorreans. These were trained Sith, all with more experience than he. But... there was something off about it. The Jedi padawans he was with weren't being slaughtered, and all of their opponents looked young as well. He squinted his eyes, trying to see through the clouds of dust and the flashes of lightsabers. These weren't full-fledged Sith, they were apprentices!

With renewed confidence, he ignited his lightsaber and walked away from the heart of the chaos, knowing that the destruction around him would only serve as a distraction. He spotted out of the corner of his eyes a Sith, or at least not a Jedi. He had white hair and looked like he was searching for someone. Probably Kratos. Taking a calming breath and preparing himself for battle, Kratos switched on his lightsaber; the noise alone would be enough to draw the attention of the Sith.

Roshki Belawiiks

We all have demons. I've just decided to feed mine
Allies: [member="Anarya Drast"] [member="Audren Sykes"] [member="Mark Sage"] [member="Orphen"] [member="Ryn'Dhal"]
Enemies: [member="Gav Arwell"] or death I mean, bust.

My skin did a prickly-crawl as I walked. Was someone following me? Likely -- it was Raxus Prime. If anything, I was probably being stalked by one of those droids. Ah well. I could handle them!

Shrugging it off, I continued to walk. But there it was again! Hang on, was that--?

A figure landed not more than five feet away from me as I scrambled back. The hell was she? Some woman, just outta nowhere, thought she could try and sneak up on me? Not if I--

Crazy Lady then commenced to send a big fat Force Push at me. I flew far and tumbled hard, my lightsaber clattering a foot away as I struggled to get my breath back. What the hell is her dead? I had a knack for offending folks or rubbing them the wrong way, but that was usually after I spoke. This was a first for me -- I didn't even recognize her.

Standing up quickly, I called my saberstaff back to me and turned to the woman. Eyeing her up, I began to run at her...And halted, ten feet away.

I flashed Crazy Lady a grin. "Dunno what I did to offend ya, but...Come and get it!" Flipping her the bird, I gestured for her to come at me. Was I being stupid? Yes, and if Barrien were here I'd probably get a whack on the head -- but I had a strategy! And I was 56.8% sure it would work!

Equipment: Lightsaber | Vibroknife | VT Vanguard Armor | SMG blaster | QQ-83n

Audren rounded the last pile of rubbish to find numerous dropships on the ground disgorging bodies. And they weren't friendly bodies, but he'd already sensed that through the Force. A twist and pull of his wrist extended the SMG's stock, and he brought it to his shoulder. Half a dozen semi-automatic shots rang out, then another half dozen before his power pack ran dry. He wasn't foolish enough to shoot at the ships themselves, their armor would swat the bolts aside like so much dust. He shot at the openings, the hatches from which bodies emerged. Congested spaces with the people there focused on getting off the boat and onto the ground...distracted. Targets.

Shifting his trigger finger allowed him to eject the powerpack - it came in a magazine-style package - while his other hand released the foregrip and reached for the last powerpack. The placement was almost second nature for him now, and he managed to slap the pack into place without stopping to look at it. Hitting the charging button was also second nature, and he didn't pause his walking advance for one step. Let the less-experienced Padawans deal with the bulk of the oncoming - they appeared to be less than trained anyways - and he'd take on a heavier weight opponents with a full mag.

Allies: SCC/JO
Enemies: One Sith

Thankfully it was dark. If it wasn't, she'd be in trouble. She was the daughter of Jericho and she could take on these pathetic excuses for men. She was willing to bet her life that she could take them on. She met the guard's name who had addressed her and raised an eyebrow. He was sputtering, trying to come up with something to say to her. Imbecile...In one smooth movement, she reached behind her and pulled her sword free with an ease and grace that spoke of practice. She was good at what she knew what to do. And she knew how to deal with imbeciles. Apparently, the drawing of her weapon had one of the guards charging. Idiots. Charging on wet cobblestone was for idiots. He had his sword drawn and everything. She turned her body to the side, and watched as he couldn't stop his momentum and slipped. Using the flat of her blade, she hit his sword hand hard enough to hear a crack and send the sword flying up.

Lily caught it as it came back down with a slight flourish and rotated her wrists. "If you want me, come and get me. FOOLS!" Her taunt was mocking, and she felt the flare on tension. A smile appeared at the edge of her lips even as she reminded herself of the alliance. Killing the guards would be bad and not....Jedi....Like...Right? Relieving them of their weapons, making a fool out of them and escaping? It'd cause no trouble. She felt a tingling sensation of awareness from behind her but ignored it. She could deal with it later. Lily wasn't a master at using two sabers, but she was learning how to. Well enough to use it on battle and with fools.

She raised her blades, crossing them together to block a sword attack from another man. She applied pressure, not a lot, but enough to offset him. Using regrettably the flat side of the sword in her right hand, she hit him hard in the abdomen and watched as he fell, bent over. It took one swift kick to remove his sword from him. She narrowly avoided an blaster flying passed her face, moving her head at the last second. It was the lumpy man who had fired.... amusement coursed through her body even as she stepped aside from a blow and used the flat side of her blade to hiy the man below his knee. She heard, rather than saw, him crumple to the ground. Three down. Three more to go. One man was stupid enough to try to jab at her with a poorly made spear. She bent backwards, barely missing the tip even as she swung the swords up, hearing the pleasing sound as the weapon cracked under the force. The man fled. She tossed the broken pieces aside even as she noticed another blaster shot sail past her. The idiot was moving closer to a wall, backing up against it...

Lily laughed quietly. And charged, slightly. She breezed past the guard and slid to a stop in front of the lumpy man who had been firing at her. The sorry excuse for a man was on his knees against the wall, cowering. The blades she held formed an X as they rest against each side of his neck. "Were you talking to me?" She said using the voice her father would make when she spoke to her more sternly then giggled. After practicing and doing her little banter, the forms of men dissolved showing training bot of the Jedi camp. "Oh yeah that's I would do, I would be soooo coool! Calling them fools and..Stuff" She said deactivating her sabers and punching in the air. "Psh! My masters will be like 'Oh Lily, you rock! You're the best padawan ever!' and dad will be like...." Before she could finish her own sentence a sensation, a darker sensation that what her father had. What was this feeling? It made her shake and pink hair stick up. What ever it was, It wasn't pleasant.

"Ew..." She remarked giving her body a shake. "Might need a shower after that." She joked out loud but deep down, she was actually afraid of the the unknown. What was going on? Not to long after a call from [member="Ryn'Dhal"] came. "I dunno." She answered gripping her sabers. "Where are you....Y'know....So I can protect you and stuff! Safety in numbers...."

location Raxus Prime

Current Task scrappin junk droids

Allies [member="Ryn'Dhal"]Ryn'Dhal

Enemies [member="Kendrix"] and all other Sith challengers (new to pvp so bare with if you choose to fight me)

Equipment Lightsabers (link in sig) , TC600 Blaster pistol, And robed Beskar'gam (Beskar Armor)

Durasteel armor melted away like globs of butter as Ijaat cut through yet another junk droid. Kot followed close behind, Severing the head of the old junk droid as its now twitching frame now dropped to the ground at his feet. Sweat dripped from the young Padawan as he looked around for a new target, His breath heavy as his gaze crossed over the fallen and sparking corpses of the junk droids he'd already encountered as a smile crept across his lips, And then he felt it. Like the ripples on a pond after a stone hits the surface the feeling washed over him......They were not alone here.

The vibrant purple hue surrounding him vanished as he extinguished his sabers and made his way back towards the Jedi encampment to find his fellow Padawan and friend [member="Ryn'Dhal"] hoping that he'd have some idea as to what was going on. Midnight stained robes flowed freely behind him as he broke of into a full on force run, the Beskar armor beneath feeling nearly weightless to him after so many years of wearing it. He didn't know what was about to happen, All he knew was that it felt bad and that he was out in the middle of the wasteland......Alone.

Objective: Protect his friends
Allies: [member="Lily Hex-Volsh"], [member="Audren Sykes"], [member="Ryker Tal'verda"], [member="Kratos Bandua"] and other Padawan
Enemies: Sith

Ryn felt multiple presences he was confident he recognized. He knew two of them had to be Audren and Lily, especially when he picked up their com's locations on his HUD. But the third wasn't showing up. Guess that padawan didn't have a com open, or hadn't pinged it since he'd activated his HUD for recognition. He'd strain a little more, reaching farther, stretching, through the Force. To sharpen the sensation he was receiving. He knew he recognized the Force aura.... but.... who....

Eriadu....

He snapped his head about, focusing towards where the presence was. Could it be Karrus? Or... Alysara? No.... Ryker? If it was Sanya, Ryn had no doubt she'd handle herself.... but, if it was one of the younger ones.... He'd definitely need to head their way to protect them.... But he didn't feel any Dark-side aura's in the immediate vicinity of that presence. Audren needed his help now.

Turning back towards the frontlines, Ryn'Dhal continued his rush towards the oncoming storm. Hate. Rage. Even fear. He felt all these emotions, some of the last emotion even stemming from some of the hostiles, though the emotion didn't seem to be directed towards himself, or really anyone present on the surface. How odd. It took a little time before he crested a large pile of debris and scrap metal. He left it as if it were a ramp, his body arcing dramatically through the air, spinning like a living missile of black robes. As he sailed through the air, he saw Audren below, firing at the approaching enemies. As Ryn'Dhal touched down, having tucked into a roll, he came up swinging a silver blade, intercepting a volley of return blaster-fire intended for Audren with his blade, Balance. He smiled behind that mask, his HUD marking multiple targets that have begun returning fire. It seemed the non-Force wielding guards were pulling back though, leaving behind only saber-wielding warriors behind.

It struck Ryn'Dhal as odd. He felt potent presences of Dark-side energy from the invaders rushing away from the ships. Every last one of them was Sith. But, none of them felt nearly as intimidating or imposing as the Sith Lord he'd faced momentarily on Coruscant. Saber still drawn, he'd let it flourish about his body a couple of times, just in case some of the other blaster-wielders wanted to pop off any other shots at himself or his friend. "Audren. It seems they're not committing a full invasion.... I'd almost hazard to guess it as a.... game, perhaps?" He'd say, turning that masked faceplate towards his fellow padawan. "And, if it is a 'game', do you think we should recommend ourselves for opposition, rather than the civilians?"

The silver blade would have retracted when the ranged threat had subsided, and the mask would tilt, head angling towards a shoulder. "I'll follow your lead, my friend." Ryn was a healer first, a warrior second.... or maybe third? Regardless, he was capable of defending himself, or others. But he'd rather follow the lead of someone either potentially more experienced, or potentially better trained, in the arts of war, than himself.

ReTRAKKS

ᴅᴇʀᴀɴɢᴇᴅ ᴄʜɪʟᴅ ᴛʏᴘɪɴɢ

Watching as the padawan sluggishly recuperate herself, Gavrriks was rather baffled by how absurd the jedi's actions were. She was shocked by how open and exposed she was, and how she thought flipping off her opponent was going to prevent death. Unlike Roshki's battle posture, Gavrriks' was still and subtle, closing off any potential attack points. Gavrrik's judgemental hazel eyes scanned Roshki, catching as many weak points as possible. Unless she had to, Gavrriks never attacked first, or spoke. But if she had to break any of these mental rules, her 'no first strike' would be her breaker.

Alas, Gavrriks took off. Even without the aid of the force, Gavrriks was generally pretty fast. Being part Gurlanin, and physically built, Gavrriks could jog faster than most's sprinting speed. One could only image Gavrriks sprinting the small divide of ten feet to reach the padawan, her lightsaber primed and ready.

Gavrriks came at the 5'9 tortuga with a fast upbeat lightsaber stroke. The movements prior were to throw Roshki off, performing a shallow side flip.

Music: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oBdTsBDg-cA

Mark was preparing to make a run for camp to warn the others of the probably Sith invaders when he heard a voice call out to him across the near silent landscape. His heart stopped. His breathing, though quiet for fear of alerting whoever this was, grew ragged and uneven. He needed to get out of here. Every fiber of his being was telling him to run. But, something held him there. Whether that was the reasoning that it was probably a trap with more attackers waiting for him to run, or whether it was that he couldn't get his legs to move, he couldn't tell.
And then he realized. This was it. He would probably have to fight and maybe kill someone. Sure, he'd trained all his life for this, but he'd never really been mentally ready for it. And, now, the moment was here, ready or not.
He stepped out from behind his hiding spot, hand near enough to his belt to grab his lightsaber in a cinch, trying to prepare himself for whatever adversary he might face.
Maybe he could talk himself out of this.
[member="Ayessa Valen"]

Obj: Swiming against the current
Allies: Sith have those?
Enemies: ANY who stand in her way
(Gear in the siggy)

Kendrix sat quietly on the drop ship pretending to be asleep so that the other rowdy acolytes would leave her alone for the most part. She wasn't here for friends and her master neglected to mention what the One Sith objective was. The thought made her sick. Luckily, the mask and hood of her stealth armor hid her disgust for the idea of coming to a planet just to cut down other children. Her thoughts told her that choosing to come here just to attack unsuspecting padawans was a stupid and weak decision. She kept the thought to herself however. She would be even stupider to mention that to all of the blood thirsty murderer beside her. No instead she played quiet and held a mask over her face and her signature as well. Her signature will always have a bit of darkness to it thanks to her vahla bloodline, but in this moment she made her signature darker so that none would bother her about a blended force signature.

Her point was proven when blaster fire barraged one of the dropships. Not hers thankfully, but she rolled her eyes as the puppets ran out into the spray. Some making it past other finding their final resting ground. Kendrix didn't trouble herself with them however. after then acolytes fled her dropship for the kill fest. Kendrix drew in her signature losing the mask over it and instead shrinking it as she ran the other way. He saber will not taste a jedi today or so she thought. She had her own objective. Collect information on the material and machinery created here. Anything else of value was her prize. She used the force to increase the speed of her sprint gaining distance from the jedi camp and those blood thirsty enough to turn on her as well. She did not care who came after her. She would not let them stand in her way.

Her feet slid to a stop as she met a new signature. One pure of light. The image of the child then landed in front of her. A being like that of Limbthír's master. A togruta. He was smalled than kendrix oddly. This is how she knew he was still just a boy. Her mask did a great job of hiding her face but her lightsaber hung in plain sight.

"Vanwa?" Kendrix spoke her native tongue know the boy wouldn't know it. "Avog dedweni ennas. It is safer here."

[member="Ryker Tal'verda"]

As he emerged to face his adversary, Mark couldn't stop thinking. Every thought was whizzing by at light speed. He emerged from the rubble to find a woman, probably in her twenties, dressed in black and red robes. At any other time she might not have looked very dangerous, but Mark could feel the cold wave of the dark side emanating from her. Definitely a Sith.
Of all the thoughts bouncing around in his head, one stuck with him now: one question that he'd asked himself for his whole padawanship. Could he willingly kill someone? Could he live with that blood on his hands?
"Well," he said meekly, "here I am. What is your purpose here? I hope it isn't violence. I'd rather no one died today."
[member="Ayessa Valen"]

Ayessa shook her head. What had just come out of her mouth? She was here for... a fun time? The adrenaline must have gotten to her head, she was better than that. She was not here to kill. She was sent here to prove herself- mostly to survive and emerge stronger than she did when she arrived. Controlling the temptations of the dark side would be the first step, but she wouldn't get away with doing nothing. She would fight, but she would not fight to kill. She answered the padawan. "Sith Lords sent many of the Sith Acolyte to attack what appears to be a jedi encampment. Our task is to leave alive and stronger. They prefer the blood of jedi on our hands." She explained. She grabbed the hilt of her lightwhip. "I am not here to kill, there is no meaning in doing so. This planet is disgusting as is this mission. I will only kill you if you try to me. Otherwise, I'd rather we fight to avoid having to fight elsewhere." She didn't know how the padawan would react. Sith were known to deceive and lie to gain an upper hand, but this was not her intention. The padawan would likely to try pursue her to get back to his camp.

[member=Mark Sage]

Asantas

The Doctor is in
Allies: Sith
Enemies: Looking for one

This was the first time she was here on her own without her other coven...however she felt the need to slay some jedi she had some built in rage from the recent lost of a member who was close to the chosen. That alone was enough for her to hold enough rage for this escapade she gripped her force pike and made sure her sword swords where still with her. She began slicing through any droids that got in her way. She was as nimble and graceful as a cheetah yet has the ferocity of a Tiger when she struck. She was hunting....hunting for any weary prey that she might find and she hoped to find one soon.

OOC: Sorry for the late arrival XD

As Xavka landed from his lunge, he twisted sharply on his feet to the left, his feet skidding over the metal bellow his feet, turning to face the Padawan he had attacked sharply. His advanced sense of smell easily caught the metallic tang of blood as the red liquid dripped from where it coated a short area of his blade, the drops falling with a feint splash. His orange eyes, one blind, stayed fixed on his target, watching as he rolled to his feet from where he had landed after a backwards roll kicking off from the wall he had been shooting from behind.

As the Padawan slowly strafed around him, keeping most of his weight off of his injured leg, Xavka copied him, slightly unnerved at how accurate the Padawan was at guessing his location. Currently, two train of thoughts were running through his mind. Either his skill at cloaking himself from the view of others wasn't strong enough and the Padawan had found some way around it, granting him a view of himself. Or, this Padawan had a rather unusually deep connection to the Force for a learner, a connection that granted him a rather impressive skill at Precognition, allowing him to see Xavka's action before he even made them. In conclusion, Xavka knew one thing only, that, no matter what the reason, the Padawan was some how able to tell where he was, seeing through his attempts at invisibility.

Xavka readied himself for another charge, his muscles coiling, his feet shifting as he angled them so that they pointed at his prey, he put the matter to one side, but, just before he could lunge his target yelled into the machine fastened on his wrist, something to someone called Erebus, and a length of metal leaning to the side that had blended into the scrap that made up the background of Raxus Prime that Xavka had completely ignored surged into life and flew towards the pair.

Growling, Xavka watched as his prey escaped, his annoyance mounting at himself for ignoring one of his earliest lessons. never disregard anything as nothing, especially if it seems only slightly out of place. Reaching down to his waist, Xavka dropped his hand into his robes while letting his blade clatter to the ground, and withdrew one of his throwing needles, the one coated in a lethal poison. Pivoting his body slightly, the scrap metal bellow his feet shifting with the shrill sound of metal running over metal, Xavka threw the needles. However, the shrill sound his actions had caused messed with his inner ear, causing his vision to temporally swim and for his throw to go wide.

Growling viciously, his throat visibly rumbling, Xavka bent down, retrieving his sword, before breaking out into a sprint, his sense of smell tracking the scent trail left behind by the Padawan's bleeding leg. As he ran, his sword trailed behind him, kicking up sparks every now and then as it briefly caught against the metal that made up one of the scrap pile of the planet.

Soon, a long forgotten and crumbling structure, held together by twisted metal girders, emerged from the horizon on a second, smaller hill. To the north-west a bridge stretched into the distance where trails of heat lifted into the air as a droid dedicated to the smelting of metal and keeping it in its heated, liquid form sat. Before him, hovering on the stretch of metal he know recognised as some vehicle and two droids hovering behind him was his prey.

As the Force flowed through him, strengthening him, Xavka surged forwards. Between one moment and the next, his form flickered before appearing in view permanently as he gave up the Illusion as a waste of effort that he could dedicate to something else. His lips twisted into a feral snarl as he advanced, his sword coming around in preparation for an attack as a vicious glint of anger emerged in his single working eyes. He swore to himself that this time his prey would not escape him.

His sights remained fixed to his prey's throat, where he aimed to lodge his blade, ignoring the two silently hovering droids that hung by the Padawan's shoulders. As he ran, the Zabrak's claws caught the metal beneath his feet, fixing him in place but kicking up sparks that, even if he wasn't visible his position would of been given away.

[member="Orphen"]

Allies: [member=Ryn'Dhal]
Enemy: [member="Betiliena Sudrenus"]?
Equipment: Lightsaber | Vibroknife | VT Vanguard Armor | SMG blaster | QQ-83n

When his bolts missed a body, they entered the drop ship and started ricocheting around. Some soldiers dropped, even a Sith or two, and bolts bounced around inside the vessels. Some of his own bolts were reflected back at him though, and the soldiers shot a bit. He was counting on the rubble to shield him, but all of the sudden a silver blade waved in front of him, blocking those few bolts that would have hit. Ryn'Dhal had arrived. A few flourishes of his lightsaber to discourage any other soldiers hoping to shoot the Sephi.

"If it's a game, let's throw a wrench in the works."

He didn't like the option that civilians were the target, even if it seemed unlikely. The soldiers were pulling back though, leaving only Sith. Some were younger, but all had the same sense to them, what he categorized as 'fresh' or 'untested'. By that determination though, so was he. Acolytes and Padawans most likely. This was no longer a fight between soldiers, it was a fight between Force Users. Blasters would be of little use here; he released the powerpack from the gun, put on the safety, and tossed the gun away. It was a useless hunk of metal now.

Hands freed, the right found the lightsaber hilt at his right hip. With an explosive snap-hiss, the crimson blade boiled to life. He'd stolen this blade from a Sith who'd tried to use it to kill him. Even after countless hours meditating over the hilt, it sometimes reverted back to a bloodthirsty feel, like today. With some focus, he pushed back the desire for violence and started moving forward, towards the drop ships. Without warning, another Sith came forward with a Force Pike and slicing apart droids with quite a bit of anger. She had a sense of 'hunting': she was playing the game. Time to become a wrench.

Audren raised his empty left hand like he was going to grip something, then twisted it, still open. As he did, he reached out with the Force and wrenched rubble from both sides of the woman in an attempt to smash her between them. It wasn't lethal, but if it connected the rubble would go a long way towards taking her out of the 'game'. Of course, if it missed it would also serve to alert her to his presence and his attention.

That suited him just fine too.

Objective: Hunt Jedi
Allies: One Sith
Enemies: [member="Kratos Bandua"]
Equipment: A lightsaber and the rest are in my signature.

Konrad heard the sound of a lightsaber ignite behind him. Quickly turning around to face his opponent, Konrad too ignited his lightsaber. He gave the strange creature a look of disgust. It was not his species or anything else appearance wise that disgusted Konrad, the creature’s rank of as a Jedi was enough. A force user had several paths he could take but of all the paths this creature could have chosen, he chose the path of pretentiousness and became a Jedi.

“You know the Sith would treat you much better if you were to wise up” Konrad glared at the creature. With his ignited lightsaber in his left hand, Konrad was prepared for whatever move the Jedi was about to use against him.

Roshki Belawiiks

We all have demons. I've just decided to feed mine
Allies: those other Padawan folks
Enemies: That crazy [member="Gav Arwell"] chick and Finals

I grinned a crazy grin, because otherwise I'd probably be crapping my pants.

Whoever this chick was, I didn't know if she was a Sith or what, but I knew one thing: She was a dark sider, and she didn't like talking. Eep.

Her lightsaber flew upwards, and I barely managed to light my saberstaff and block her attack in time. Her yellow blade clashed with my magenta one, and before I could do anything else she leapt away. Well, that was fine with me.

I jumped too, away from her. Rolling back onto my feet, I leapt up and concentrated within the Force. I could feel it swelling around me, and without further ado I used it to lift pieces of metal scrap up. Then, using all my willpower, I sent the projectiles straight at my attacker. "Eat this, you crazy nerfherder!" I wasn't very good with telekinesis, so I doubted my attack would cause much damage...but I didn't want it to.

Instead, as the pieces flew at the other woman, I followed in their wake, raising my saberstaff. "And have some dessert, too! I got plenty to spare!" I was preparing to give her the ol' one-two. Or, as the stuck up Jedi would say, hit her up high with one end and sweep low with the other.

Yeah, I was just gonna stick with "ye ol' one-two." It sounded nicer.

ReTRAKKS

ᴅᴇʀᴀɴɢᴇᴅ ᴄʜɪʟᴅ ᴛʏᴘɪɴɢ

Gavrriks had sensed the tremble and movements of the metal before it was embedded from the trash piles, making herself aware of the upcoming dangers before it had been thrown. Rather than dodging the metal, Gavrriks used the airborne object to her advantage. As it rushed towards her, Gav force jumped onto the metal's surface. It didn't take long to push upwards on the surface, which made her airborne over Roshki's counter attack. The force from her bounding move halted the large metal object into the ground, replacing where Gavrriks once stood.

This would result in the padawan's attack to hit the metal, which gave Gav an open target: Roshki's back. This would all happened within a split second, which proved how superior Gav's reflexes were with the force.

In Gav's counter attack, Gav swiftly unsheathed her secondary metal sword and attempted a nonlethal impaling move into Roshki's back. The idea was the trap Roshki into her own attack, and to leave her partially helpless- and wounded. Whether or not her attack worked would determine her next attack. If the sword made way, Gavrriks would unsheath a dagger and stab Roshki's left hand into the metal, to rub the attacks in worse- and to either harm or disarm Roshki. If the sword didn't go through, Gavrriks would somersault backwards out of the way and produce a throwing knife in Roshki's midsection direction, assuming she would turn around.

As [member="Xavka Duquo"] entered the rusted and decayed arena with his weapons to bare, Orphen would know just by looking at the sword curled tightly within the Sith's grasp, that his Mechu Deru would do nothing against it... Mechu Deru was able to control machines he was familiar with, but in this case, there was no powered components or machinery for him to manipulate. Should Xavka have wielded a light-saber like any other sith, or weapons like himself, Orphen could have expected this fight to be simple, disarming the sith and luring him into a trap where he would have no recourse... but now... Orphen doubted that it would be that simple... Xavka didn't seem like other sith, he had flanked him purposely from stealth like the assassin whom had attempted to take him out in his own workplace... It was a miracle that Orphen had evaded him.

Looking at the man, each of the Pyraemon Drones having flown far to the left and right now, his opponent would lunge with a fiery ferocity and feral rage. Dust and debris ripping up from the ground as he lunged, guttural growling emanating from his throat as Orphen wondered for but a fleeting moment if he were locked in combat with a man, or a beast...

A single thought was computed by the Nerual band which covered his eyes, commanding the drones to either side of Xavka to open fire from their flanking locations, each in an attempt to cut off Xavkas advance. The drones would not be aiming for him, but in front of the Sith to give him something to think about, hoping to halt him in place or evade upwards, even for a moment. Either of the two options would be fortunate for Orphen, who would, in a single instance, while simultaneously holding down the triggers for both of his pistols, charging them as he leaned backwards and flipped off the rear of his erebus platform, hitting the afterburners as he went, using the platform as a missile to smash into the chest of his opponent.

Roaring like a speeder the Platform had a potent speed while its actual thrusters had been activated, too fast for a rider to be able to stand upon it and keep hold of a weapon or anything else. Hit or miss the Speeding weapons platform would break about ten meters after the would be impact zone... either allowing the Sith to rag-doll across the floor or giving the speeder a wide birth to avoid what was coming next.

Finally, Orphen would land, aiming each of the pistols for Xavka's feet, the charged protons built up in the firing chambers for each of the pistols would be grandiose, aiming first, the orange / gold bolt of unstable light would explode from the muzzle of Orphens' fire-arm, looking much like any other heavy blaster bolt, yet slightly more comet-like in physical shape. The bolt would be comprised of a central mass to the front, which would be trailed by a glimmering tail as the shot would be aimed at Xavkas feet. But the bolt wasn't a warning. having held the triggers down for more than a second, the nuclear fission of the charged particles within the pistols would have replicated the protons to the pistols' critical mass, the ensuing explosion from the shell would be over a meter wide, like a small grenade of heat and concussive force exploding from the point of impact... and then would come the second one, a moment after.

Orphen was a trap-master, He didn't like fighting an opponent in close range, and truly, he fought like no other Jedi, he would hope that the Sith might recognize and appreciate his combat tactics... leading an opponent to a point of tactical advantage, surrounding him, planning his movements as he would construct plans within plans in case of failures, all the while knowing where he would be able to retreat to should he need to... The Jedi had thought this through... even if it had only taken his mind but a moment.

He'd win this...

He had to...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom