Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Baby Battling (SSC/JO Padawans vs OS Acolytes)

location Raxus Prime

Current Task Running to camp

Allies [member="Ryn'Dhal"]

Enemies [member="Kendrix"] and all other Sith challengers (new to pvp so bare with if you choose to fight me)

Equipment Lightsabers (link in sig) , TC600 Blaster pistol, And robed Beskar'gam (Beskar Armor)

He could see the dropships coming down, He could feel the evil hiding within. The dust billowed as the ship's touched down on the surface, Blaster bolts and Lightsabers glowing in the midst of it all.

His feet carried him as fast as they could towards that cloud, He didn't want to fight anyone but that's where Ryn and the rest of the Padawans were. As he grew closer he spotted a figure running from within the battle and heading towards him, he could feel her aura and it was strange to him....As if it were both light and dark.

He slowed his run and finally stopped, Standing only a few meters from the unknown female. His armored robes and lightsabers clearly marking the young Togruta as two things, A Jedi as well as Mandalorian, Though neither mattered at this moment. Just as he opened his mouth to speak the females words both cut him off and confused him momentarily. He had no idea what she had said to him but he distinctly heard the word "Safer" .

His words when she finished speaking were clear, and hopefully understood. . "I am Ryker, Jedi Knight of the Silver Sanctum. You're not here with the Padawans..... So if you please, Who are you and why are you here?"

Roshki Belawiiks

We all have demons. I've just decided to feed mine
Allies: those other Padawan folks
Enemies: That crazy [member="Gav Arwell"] chick and her stupid knife

My blades slashed across the metal, but I didn't need that to tell she had flipped over me. Nor did I need the Force, actually. My handy-dandy sonar-echolocation-thingy that Togruta apparently had (yeah...don't ask me the specifics. I ain't no karking scientist) told me she was behind me.

Quickly (though rather blindly), I moved to my right, and dodged the sword that would've cut my back.

I did not, however, manage to dodge the knife.

"AAAAAIIIEEEEEEE!" The pain I felt wasn't the worst I'd been through, but it was damn sure close. It was also intense enough that I was fairly certain [member="Barrien Siegfried"] would have been able to sense it, if he was paying attention.

That wasn't what was crossing through my mind though. Actually, it was more like-- Well, just continue on, and you'll see.

"You're dead, motherfether! You're so motherfething dead!" Though I deactivated my lightsaber, I began to lash out with my one foot, not only seeking to land a solid kick but also using it as a crude replacement for my arm as I sent a fethton of Force pushes at that crazy batch.

Despite my writhing, I managed to pull the knife out of my hand. Throwing it down on the ground, I reignited my lightsaber -- but with only one blade, because saberstaffs require two hands and my left hand was currently, oh I don't know, fethed up!

Keeping my left hand close to my abdomen, I whirled around so I was facing her. My black eyes shined darkly as I glared at her. "I don't fething care if I'm supposed to be a Jedi or not. God damn, woman! You stabbed my hand! The hell?"

ReTRAKKS

ᴅᴇʀᴀɴɢᴇᴅ ᴄʜɪʟᴅ ᴛʏᴘɪɴɢ
Allies: Them Sith Bros
Enemies: [member="Roshki Belawiiks"] and those other haters

By the time Roshki attempted to kick Gav, she was already gone.

As soon as her immediate sword strike failed, and her knife succeeded, Gavrriks force jumped upwards onto of the behemoth of a metal object that had previously been used to hurt Gav. Halfway of her jump, Gav had turned her body at a 180 degree angle to throw a knife downwards at Roshki, for which Gav's idea was to incapacitate her good arm- or to deactivate her lightsaber with the cortosis blade.

Whether the attack worked or not, Gav would launch off the top of her metal perch with another force push, for which she landed roughly five meters away from Roshki. Not even a split second later, Gavrriks raised a hand towards Roshki. The conclusion most would come to would be a force push, or maybe something pyrokinetic. But no, Gav produced a force grip, using the force to grasp Roshki and to keep her in place. If this worked, The grip would leave Roshki partially helpless in the acolyte's clutches. unless, of course, someone else came by.

[member="Ayessa Valen"] (Sorry this took so long. Holidays have been a little crazy)

"So you're saying that we fight here so we don't have to fight in front of the others at camp? And there's less of a chance anyone else dies?"
Mark thought on it for a moment.
"Ok. I think it could be done. Well, if we do end up fighting, I have a question before we start. Why don't you want to kill me? I'm a jedi. You're a sith. Mortal enemies for thousands of years. The dark side and the light. And so on. You should want to kill me on sight."
He'd never personally met a sith before, but he knew that everyone who had had told him that they were dark warlords bent on destruction and to rule the galaxy. So why not kill him while she had the chance?

Objective: Fight the chewing gum
​Allies: None in the area
Enemies: [member="Nerius"]

Cocking her head to the side, Anarya paused. "What is your mission, then? Why come here and attack me if you aren't here to kill?" Even if a fight could be avoided, she wasn't sure she had the ability to stop him. She had heard stories of Sith Alchemy, and none of them were encouraging. If this was a being of that form, she may be in trouble.

Wrapping the Force around her, the half breed let it seep deeper into her, letting it guide her movements. Drawing it into her extended hand, she waited for a response before she released the built up energy. Hopefully that would give her time to use it to her advantage.

Roshki Belawiiks

We all have demons. I've just decided to feed mine
Allies: those other Padawan folks
Enemies: That crazy [member="Gav Arwell"] chick and her stupid knife

I managed to dodge the knife, though barely -- the tip of it sliced through the bottom of my shirt, and despite my anger I still couldn't help but pale slightly. I didn't even want to think what would have happened if I'd been slower.

The chick landed in front of me then, and I began to lunge at her, to get back at her for--

"Uhnf!" My entire body was frozen. Not a single muscle could move, and that didn't make me happy. Far from it, actually.

Teeth bared in a ferocious snarl, I strained and strained against her Force grip, struggling to free myself as quickly as possible. There was no way I was going to give in. I was as stubborn as they came, and hot to boot. Er, not like that. I was mad-hot.

"Why not distract her?"

What? The unprecedented but familiar voice snapped me out of my tunnel-vision anger.

"Try to break her concentration, street rat. Duh. She's not the only one with the Force." Grey Me appeared out of nowhere, slowly circling around me.

For a hallucination, you're pretty annoying, you know that?

Grey Me simply smiled. "I'm also the one who happens to save your butt a lot, street rat. As in, all the fething time. Now hurry! Throw some rocks or something at her! Or are you too weak of a street rat? Weak little Roshki Street Rat, dead 'cause she's so weak!"

"Shut up!" I snarled. Or tried to, anyway. It came out as more of a caterwaul, but I didn't care.

Ending my physical rebellion against the grip, I tried to focus through the Force. Once again, bits and pieces of rubble lifted up, and I quickly sent them hurtling in the psycho's general direction. I desperately hoped that the pieces of debris would cause her attention slip enough for me to escape. And by escape, I mean escape. I was wounded, and my opponent was -- to my chagrin -- a better duelist than I. Of course that was probably because she fought dirty, but still. I didn't feel like dying on Raxus Prime today.

ReTRAKKS

ᴅᴇʀᴀɴɢᴇᴅ ᴄʜɪʟᴅ ᴛʏᴘɪɴɢ
Allies: Them Sith Bros
Enemies: [member="Roshki Belawiiks"] and those other haters

The few moments prior to Roshki's physical struggles were silent. Gavrriks did nothing hostile. Gav paid no attention Roshki as she struggled, for which the sith made her way towards the padawan. Covering the short distance was nothing, and neither was the short pause infront of Roshki. Standing breath distance away from the padawan, Gav didn't flinch from her yelling. Gav turned towards Roshki's lightsaber in her good hand. In the padawan's state, Roshki wouldn't be able to stop Gavrriks from plucking the weapon from her hand, and deactivating it. She looked down at it and looked back at then padawan, looking into her eyes with sharp daggers.

SHUT UP!

The sudden yell made Gavrriks scrunch her face up, The outburst was rather bland. using the butt of Roshki's own lightsaber, she tapped it's cold butt her neck crown. "I don't like your tone." Gav said shortly, then took a step back and examined her. Then, a sudden metalic disturbance in her ears snapped her attention towards one of many flying projectiles. Gav made the split second decision to loose her grip on Roshki. She focused her energies into a force jump, so she could avoid the metal projectiles. She then landed five yards away from her previous position, landing roughly on her legs.

By the time she landed, Gavrriks held her sword up and was prepared for an attack

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom