Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech Azure Imperium Command Armour

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lance Claw

L
OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
[SIZE=9pt]
[/SIZE]
Special_armour.png

[SIZE=9pt]
[/SIZE]
[SIZE=9pt]PRODUCTION INFORMATION[/SIZE]

• [SIZE=9pt]Manufacturer:[/SIZE][SIZE=9pt] [/SIZE]Azure Imperium Holdings

• [SIZE=9pt]Affiliation: [/SIZE][SIZE=9pt]Imperium Military Command[/SIZE]

• [SIZE=9pt]Model:[/SIZE][SIZE=9pt] Azure Imperium Command Armour[/SIZE]

• [SIZE=9pt]Modularity:[/SIZE][SIZE=9pt] No[/SIZE]

• [SIZE=9pt]Production: [/SIZE][SIZE=9pt]Semi-Unique[/SIZE]

• [SIZE=9pt]Material: [/SIZE]Phrik, Ultrachrome, Electronics, Sedrellium, Di-Chrome, Reflec, Crystadurium
[SIZE=9pt]TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS[/SIZE]

• [SIZE=9pt]Classification:[/SIZE][SIZE=9pt] Multipurpose[/SIZE]

• [SIZE=9pt]Weight: [/SIZE][SIZE=9pt] [/SIZE][SIZE=9pt]Heavy[/SIZE][SIZE=9pt],[/SIZE]

• [SIZE=9pt]Resistances [/SIZE]
[SIZE=9pt]- Blasters (And other plasma type weapons): [/SIZE][SIZE=9pt]Very High[/SIZE]
[SIZE=9pt]- Kinetic: [/SIZE][SIZE=9pt]High[/SIZE]
[SIZE=9pt]- Lightsabers: [/SIZE][SIZE=9pt]Very High[/SIZE]
[SIZE=9pt]- Other: [/SIZE]
[SIZE=9pt]Sonic: [/SIZE][SIZE=9pt]Low[/SIZE]
[SIZE=9pt]EMP/ION: [/SIZE][SIZE=9pt]Low[/SIZE]
[SIZE=9pt]Elemental: [/SIZE][SIZE=9pt]High[/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]SPECIAL FEATURES[/SIZE]
[SIZE=9pt]Strengths[/SIZE][SIZE=9pt]:[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=9pt]The metal is good for lots - Phrik gives the armour some kinetic as well as some defence against the elements that are out their.[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=9pt]Another good old metal - [/SIZE][SIZE=9pt]Superconductive metal that makes blaster bolts and slugthrower rounds bounce off. Heavily resistant to lightsaber attacks, immune to metal-eating fungi, diffuses heat over its entire mass instead of the local surface area.[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=9pt]Blasters and Lightsabres aren't super effective - Blaster and Lightsabres are not really effective against the armour due to the materials used within the armour.[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=9pt]Sealed up so tight you won't get in - Sealed against vacuum and gases making it hard for the users to be gassed.[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=9pt]Hiding in plain sight - due to the Di-Chrom[/SIZE]e while the armour is active giving it an electrical charge, the armour is able to absorb light and blends in with its surroundings, add to this the reflec which is a sensor stopping Polymer.

• [SIZE=9pt]The Elements don't hurt this suit - The elements could hurt the suit of armour or the user of the armour however it would be difficult to do so. This allows the user to work in most temperatures for a short amount of time.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=9pt]Weaknesses[/SIZE][SIZE=9pt]:[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=9pt]Ion hurts us all - Ion damage can reboot any uses of the armour forcing the user to wait or continue on without it, which will also destory the camo from the Di-Chrome being used in the armour.[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=9pt]The sounds of music - Sonic damage will hurt the user as although it is sealed sounds especially ear piercing ones [/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=9pt]The broken seal - Breaking seal will make them vulnerable to vacuum and gasses again which can be bad when stationed in space.[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=9pt]Jointing it together - Joints are a vulnerable point for any type of damage even lightsabres and blasters.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=9pt]DESCRIPTION[/SIZE]
This suit of heavy armour was made for the Azure Imperium to outfit their troops in battle. The armour systems are very limited as it is made for simple rank and file troops who are the main group of the Azure Imperium military. The suits are made out of Phrik that allows the user to be resistant to blasters, lightsabres, kinetics as well as some of the elements. Add to that the crystadurium and the sedrellium which all added more blaster resistant and temperature resistant.

The armour also has several stealth capabilities such as Di-chrome and Reflec which allows the user to be stealthy by being hidden in plain sight by blending with the surroundings while as allowing them to not be detected by any sensors technology. However the blending in plain sight can be damaged by the Ion damage causing it to stop working until fixed.

However none of these are resistant to Ion damage which can shut down the suits systems, Sonic damage which if loud enough can hurt the user immensely. Joints are also something that can take a lot of damage as the plates of armour don't cover them at all. Breaking the seals of the suit can also lead to issues that the user may have to face and beat.

Good morning! I I'll be taking a look at this submission as well.

My biggest issue is the inconsistency when you explain the suit's elemental capabilities.

You state, “The Elements don't hurt this suit - The elements can't hurt the suit of armour or the user of the armour. This allows the user to work in any kind of temperature at any time.”

With this statement you gave the suit a “High” rating for elemental protection. I'm afraid that does not match up. What you describe is more akin to an Extreme rating. So I'll need you to raise the rating (being sure to keep the submission balanced) or edit this Strength to match it's High rating.

[member="Lance Claw"]

Lance Claw

L
[member="Adron Malvern"]

Hi again. Sorry about that, poor choice of wording on my part more than anything else. Thanks for helping me clear that up properly. I hope the new wording more suits the high rating.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom