Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Azrael Atrium Asura: Space Lizard Extraordinaire

THIS IS WHAT I THOUGHT, THIS YOU CAN KEEP
THIS IS WHAT I BROUGHT, YOU WILL FORGET ME,
k9jpdg.jpg
I PROMISED YOU A SONG, YOU PROMISED TO KEEP,
PLEASE KISS MY EYES AND LAY ME TO SLEEP.
‹‹‹•›››
INTRODUCTION:
NAME:
Azrael Atrium Asura
ALIASES:
A.A.A, Aragorg Triagdionn
NICKNAMES:
Triple A; Rael; Space Lizard Extraordinaire
"It's dangerous business, lassy, going out your door. You step onto the road, and if you don't keep your feet, there's no knowing where you might be swept off to."
CALL-SIGN:
Not Applicable
HOME PLANET:
Dathomir
OFFICIAL TITLE:
Fire-Lord Azrael A. Asura
‹‹‹•›››
CHAPTER 1: THE BASICS
FACTION:
Witches of Dathomir
Initiate/Acolyte
FORCE LEVEL:
Apprentice/Initiate
“It’s like in the great stories, lassy. The ones that really mattered, full of darkness and danger they were. Sometimes you didn’t want to know the end, because how could the end be happy. How could the world go back to the way it was when there’s so much bad that had happened? But in the end it’s only a passing thing, this shadow; even darkness must pass.”
SPECIES:
100% De'Nochsax, click here
HEIGHT:
3.1 Meters, 10.17 Feet
WEIGHT:
502 Pounds, 228 Kilograms
‹‹‹•›››
CHAPTER 2: BUILDING IT UP
EYES:
"I can claim to have what few of my kind do."
Once upon a time the De'Nochsaxi had bright eyes, usually more than two, that could practically see right into your soul. Their vision was strong. But the years forced them deep down, underground, where the light never traveled. Years passed. Centuries. Every generation had worse and worse eyesight until it vanished completely. Some of them weren't even born with eyes at all. Azrael Asura was birthed between two time periods. He came out with four fiery red orbs that glanced about like flames dancing. They gave him glimpses of the world around him. More than those that came after him could ever even dream of.
SKIN:
"Being covered in spikes and spines has it's advantages."
Once upon a time people thought things like them only existed in nightmares. Horrific creatures with black scales, sharp ridges running down their backs, thick plates protecting almost every inch of their bodies. But they were wrong. People like Azrael exist. His skin is a dark, crackly grey with sections of brown. Large areas are covered in laminae the color of the night sky. You won't find a single square foot without at least a dozen scars. The man's body is riddled with them. Some small, simple tears from long ago, others forming miniature webs of cracks, spread out like a broken pane of glass.
BODY STRUCTURE:
"There is nothing in this universe like me."
Once upon a time monsters were shadows in the night. They were what your parents warned you about to make you behave. Only figments of your imagination meant to keep you in line. Who ever thought that such beasts existed?... Perhaps some people always knew. But life never let them tell anyone about things like Azrael. A creature towering over everyone else, with six long, scaled arms. Four beady eyes set upon a ridgy skull. Large horns, like that of a ram, coming out from either side, curled to deadly sharp points. Claws adorn his hands and feet. Once you see his hulking form... you'll never forget it. Not until his limbs crush your cranium...
“It was as if that great rush of anger had washed me clean, emptied me of hope, and, gazing up at the dark sky spangled with its signs and stars, for the first time, the first, I laid my heart open to the benign indifference of the universe. To feel it so like myself, indeed, so brotherly, made me realize that I'd been happy, and that I was happy still. For all to be accomplished, for me to feel less lonely, all that remained to hope was that on the day of my execution there should be a huge crowd of spectators and that they should greet me with howls of execration.”
MODIFICATIONS:
"What little I do not have can be gained through science."
Once upon a time a De'Nochsax would never dream of having metal inserted inside him. They would never consider donning implants or decorating themselves with ink or piercings. Or maybe that's just what the galaxy has been led to believe. Azrael treads a thin line between our assumptions and the complete opposite. He has never attempted to get a tattoo. Nor has he ever wanted. Doctors have refused to operate on him due to his unique biology. But he has wondered just how more magnificent he could become with the aid of science...
CLOTHING:
"I have no use for such things."
Once upon a time everyone was expected to cover themselves completely. Then parts of the galaxy got over themselves, realizing that some species had no need for that. Some are covered in scales or fur. Others can use illusions to make themselves appear to be. Quite obviously Azrael is of the former. Due to his natural appearance clothes (besides, depending on who you ask, a loin cloth) are unnecessary. Despite this he will, on the occasion, wear a partial set of raggy robes. Just to appear somewhat civilized. As much as one of his kind ever can.
PERSONALITY:
"What an interesting inquiry you have made. I will do my best to answer."
Once upon a time there were people who thought that reptiles couldn't be intelligent. How silly those people would feel if they were still alive. Though, perhaps, if they were still alive, they would not be for long. After all... certain lizards would be very willing to show just how wrong these people were. And what better way than to set an elaborate trap before killing them quickly and precisely?... Azrael could probably think of one. Despite that he would gladly eradicate them in such a way. Why? Because the thrill of the hunt is undeniable. How could he ignore the lust he has for a rush? He needs to tear something apart! Oh, but he should play with it first. Let it know just how strong he is. Just how easily he could snap his fingers and kill them!

What of others though? Those who have not earned his (magnificent) fury in some way? Well... they will find it difficult, at times, to believe that he cares for them. He might treat them very similarly to everyone else. But if they pay attention they'll realize that, for him, the meaning is in the small things. A gentle hand here. A caring look there. And if they are ever in trouble... he will tear down the skies to keep them safe. All the while he'll claim that he was doing it to help himself. Really though... it was all for them. Eventually he might show his affection more clearly. However he'll usually keep to his old ways. Azrael prefers a long discussion on philosophy over a fancy dinner at some five-star restaurant any day.
‹‹‹•›››
CHAPTER 3: FILLING IN THE GAPS
BIOGRAPHY:
PRE-ARC 1: CHILDHOOD:
Don't you know where the poor souls go? Deep down, deep down below...
There are creatures living beneath Dathomir's surface, long forgotten by the world's other inhabitants, living in almost total darkness. Their culture is... odd compared to the rest of the galaxy. If one was to travel to their lands they would feel utterly out of place. And if they 'turned on the lights', so to speak, well... they would scream. These creatures resemble demons. Horrid things. Unspeakable monsters from your worst nightmares.They, of course, do not know this. Not fully. Few remember what it's like to see the surface... the rest of their beautiful world... Nor do all still have sight. To them, they are perfect, alone, and wondrous in every way. Sound is sight enough.
Not many of them knew what would come in time. But the royals hid from the Gulag Plague, taking their kin with them, sheltering themselves from chaos. One of them was in the process of having a child at the time. It was a rather important event, really, this birth. Hatching. Thing. The resulting spawnling was to be an important part of the colony. It was to grow up to be a mighty, mighty warrior. Many precautions were taken to ensure it's survival. In time the beast was born... they named it after Devils of Old: Az'Rael Atr'ium Asur'a. He was an ugly child only a mother- or father- could love. But beneath the ground where the light never dared come they could not see him. Could not see his calculating red eyes or deadly, razor-edge claws.

What would they have done if they knew who he would become?... Perhaps they would have crushed his bare, newborn form. Or maybe they would have raised him even better. Given him the best of their food, the shiniest of their treasures, and the softest of their silks. Taught him how to tear a man apart in a hundred different ways or how to skin a bantha. His childhood was, in fact, moderately normal for one of his kind. Many hours were spent learning of their history, their beliefs, and their ways of life. Other days were devoted to patrolling the seemingly endless tunnels. Every free moment the boy had was used to spar with his brethren. None of his broodmates were able to best him in combat. Nor did they ever outgrow him. Yes, even as a youngster he was large for his age. It would, however, be another decade before he finished growing.
PRE-ARC 2: THE SURFACE WORLD:
All your life you've lived on the top... never seeing the caverns' rock.
How old had he been when it happened? Twenty six?... Yeah. That sounded about right. Azrael had been doing what he usually did around mid-wake: Exploring. This was the time between the morning patrol and his evening studies. Time was a confusing thing when you couldn't see the sun. But after this many years his internal clock was working extremely well. Just like those of his kin. Mid-wake was what he called the middle of his waking hours. In many ways this was a normal wake-cycle. Nothing strange had happened for twenty years. Why would it happen now?... A mistake. That was why. And how. Collapsing a minor tunnel was usually no issue.
Unless you got stuck on the wrong end.
Which is exactly what happened. Our protagonist took one wrong step. Something crunched and gave away, shifting to the side. It had been supporting the wall. Azrael threw himself forward to escape. But that was the wrong way- his home was behind him. When the dust settled he found himself in an unfamiliar area with no way back. The rocks that had fallen were too heavy, to many to get rid of. He'd have to find another way back. Somehow. Not once did the idea of never making it back cross his mind. Why would it? Similar things had happened before. But his mental map of the tunnels had never failed him. Eventually this would have to lead back to one of the ones he knew. How big could the system really be? Surely no more than a few kilometers?
The pathway slowly started to widen.Every once in awhile he would come open clearings of sorts, large chambers with towering walls, drag marks etched into the ground. There were interesting items to be found in each of these. Things long left behind. It gave him the chills. Was he supposed to be here? Seeing the strange metals, campfire scraps, and pieces of clothing was unsettling. Wondering how they had gotten there was far worse. Were there other groups down there? Was someone preparing to invade or attack?... The possibilities were, in fact, endless. So he trekked on with a renewed sense of responsibility. Hours passed before he reached any real area of significance. All the while he had started to think about his family. Had they realized he was gone yet?
Seeing a ray of light forced all of those thoughts away.
PRE-ARC 3: A LIVING TROPHY:
Believe what you wish, little one, but you'll never be missed...
A near-blind reptile stepped into the recently uncovered cavern. Some precious minerals had been located there just a month before. Of course miners had expressed interest! The massive project of recovering the stones was one that had taken priority. People had been rushing back in forth ever since the vein had been discovered. Someone, however, made an even more startling discovery: There was a tunnel leading deep into the underground. Everything had been halted while the government was contacted. They had collectively decided to send some mercenaries to explore- and capture whatever might have been down there.
Ten of them were standing by the entrance when it emerged. A demon. Some sort of monster standing ten feet tall with giant horns, too many arms, and bright, glaring eyes. It opened it's 'mouth', perhaps to speak, perhaps to scream. There was no time for that. They opened fire, yelling out commands, terrified of what they saw. The creature rushed forward. Six hands raised at once to strike at them. One crashed into a man's chest, throwing him ten feet back. Another grabbed a skull and crushed it with ease. Blaring sounds cut through the air as someone sounded the alarms. And the fight ended there. The beast let out a telepathic screech, grabbing it's head, unable to take the noise. Within moments it was immobilized.
Someone picked it up in a shuttle three hours later. They hauled it away to be 'studied'. That's how it started, really, it was. But it didn't stay that way. People stopped coming into the lab to examine the frozen monster. He sat alone. Decades passed. And then a century. Other moved in, eventually, to the manor. Sometimes they'd hear whispering in the halls. At the height of the Gulag Plague they didn't care. This was better than out with the sick people. What they didn't know was that they were guests in another's castle. How long did it take for them to find the basement? To crack open the door and discover it? The thing that had puzzled their grandparents?
Months.
"My name is Azrael. Who are you, little ones?" It said, speaking into each of their minds. At first they were horrified. When he continued speaking they calmed down. He seems harmless, they thought. And the group lived with him for some time. They kept him updated on recent events. In return he warned them of events he foresaw, taught them of the past, and kept them entertained. Together they outlasted the plague. Even if dozens of the wanderers perished in that timeframe... they survived for two centuries. When the worlds started to rebuild they left- but not before setting a timer. In six months the beast would be set free... finally able to unleash his pent up rage on everything that ever existed. Starting with the Dathormirians...
ARC 1: AWAKENING: {CURRENT}
Oh, don't you know? Deep down, deep down below, is where the damned go...
Azrael has joined a chaotic group known as The Primeval. They have offered him power, and he has offered them his destructive ways. In time he will learn to crush all in his path... but will he learn to believe in the Old Gods along the way? More importantly... will he ever meet another De'Nochsax?
"How do you pick up the threads of an old life? How do you go on, when in your heart, you begin to understand, there is no going back? There are some things that time cannot mend. Some hurts that go too deep...that have taken hold.”
POTENTIAL LIFESPAN:
200-300 Years
VOICE SAMPLE:
THEME SONGS:
Battle: Hero of War by Rise Against {Cover}
Break Free by Of Mice and Men
Battlefield by Blind Guardian
Sorrow/Sadness: If You Only Knew by Shinedown {Cover}
Seen It All Before by Bring Me the Horizon
Memories: Sleepwalking by Bring Me the Horizon
Day of the Dead by Hollywood Undead
Happy: New Perspective by Panic! At the Disco
Fake Your Death by My Chemical Romance
Ravenhead by Orden Ogan
Love: Savior by Rise Against {Acoustic Cover}
Scarborough Fair by Celtic Woman
General: My Understandings by Of Mice and Men
And the Snakes Start to Sing by Bring Me the Horizon
Empire by Bring Me the Horizon
To The End by My Chemical Romance
If You by Skrux
MAIN THEME: Kill Everyone by Hollywood Undead {EXPLICIT}
‹‹‹•›››
CHAPTER 4: FINISHING TOUCHES
STRENGTHS:
Communication Via Awesome:
Not having any vocal chords is generally considered to be a bad thing. However, it doesn't mean the end of speech for the 'poor soul'. After all some species have never had or needed them. Such as the De'Nochsax. Members of this species use telepathy to speak to each other and outsiders. This can, of course, be a bit surprising for those who aren't expecting it. But when silence is necessary... these reptiles can talk without a sound. It makes stealth missions/interrogations much easier to get through! Plus, it's just plain out cool.
Stronger than an Ox:
A typical De'Nochsax can lift around 2000 pounds, or 1 ton. Your average human weighs roughly 140 pounds. So... a space lizard could lift about 14 humans at once. Maybe even a whole Hutt at once!... Or not. Those things are heavy. But the point is that these guys ain't nothing to frak with. They could break down your durasteel wall like it was made of rotten wood. Give one of them the force and teach them how to use it... maybe they could lift two Hutts. Azrael is no exception to this. He is, in fact, mildly larger and stronger than the average member of his species. In addition he has worked on enhancing his strength with the force. This has been your humorous section of the day. Your regular programming will resume momentarily.
Smarter than Your Average Reptile:
We have already gone over the fact the lizards are, in fact, capable of high levels of intelligence. Despite this we will briefly revisit the subject. Certain species, regardless of classification, do, however, have a greater chance of being geniuses. One such one is the De'Nochsax. AKA Giant Space Lizards. They're generally quite smart, adapt quickly to new situations, and have Triple-Helix DNA. Once again Azrael represents his kind well. While he isn't going to be curing every disease ever or creating super-weapons he can, and does, have an impressive grasp on technology, philosophy, and strategy. Generally he learns new things with apparent ease.
WEAKNESSES:
Last of the Sight-Bearers:
The majority of De'Nochsax are completely blind. Though many still have eyes, they cannot see through them. They must rely on other means of 'seeing'. Whether through their echolocation or through the force. Azrael is one of the last of his kind who was born with some eyesight. However his vision is very, very poor. Trying to only use it would be an incredibly silly thing to do! Which means if his other ways of seeing were disabled somehow.... Well, I imagine you get the idea. He'd be far blinder than a bat. Even if his HRD was there to assist him.
Consume Constantly:
Science has proven that, usually, the bigger an animal is, the more sustenance it needs. For example a Rancor eats far more than, let's say, a Womp Rat. That's simply how nature works. In addition certain species simply have faster metabolism rates. Now, take a big creature, around ten feet tall, and give them that. What's the result? Something that needs a lot of food! Azrael needs 20+ pounds of meat a week to stay satisfied. Unfortunately eating plants is almost completely out of the question for him (due to their affect on his species). Living on any sort of half-empty planet wouldn't work for him. He needs a steady supply of prey.
Sickness is Still a Thing:
In this day and age one might be inclined to believe that on wealthy planets there are no sick people. That by itself is quite preposterous. Yet some think that they have no chance of catching diseases. Only a small portion (those who come from various hardy species) are anywhere near correct. Then there are those who face the opposite side of the coin: Constant illness. Or at least an increased risk for that. De'Noxsax are prone to sickness like drunkards are prone to intoxication. Except, according to the history books, when it comes to the Gulag Plague. Azrael has to be careful in unsanitary environments.
Born of Darkness, Prone to Hate:
Certain creatures of the dark really, really don't like bright lights. Others are repelled by the forces of good. For darkness is not the opposite of light. It is merely the absence of it. Shine a torch in the eyes of an evil one and watch them flinch. See as they scurry away, unable to bear the sight. Azrael was born of darkness. He is prone to hate, destruction, war. That is where he flourishes. In peace? In light? Not so much. There is no room for him there. Even simply trying to use the light side of the force is difficult for him. The man must rely on his hate alone.
WHAT HELPS BUT HARMS:
Terrifying is a Mild Understatement:
Some people are born beautiful. From the second you meet them to the second you leave you find yourself staring, blushing, taking in their beauty. Their charm is undeniable. But there are people unaffected by beauty. People who don't care about it. However, most of those find it's cousin rather... effective. Horror. Appearances so horrific that everyone shudders at the sight. They run, they flee, they dare not approach. Controlled by fear. Demons may have no allies amongst mortals... but at least none dare call themselves an enemy.
Advanced Senses:
Having great hearing or strong nostrils can be both a blessing and a curse. On one hand you'll almost always know when someone is coming. You could hear their breath or their footsteps, or maybe you can smell the garlic bread they had for lunch. Unfortunately once the said person got closer... you may find the scent of said bread to be overwhelming. Perhaps it activates your gag reflex or perhaps it just distracts you. And what if someone simply screeched incredibly loudly next to you?!? How would you be able to stand such an offense?!? Quite troublesome. Azrael may have strong senses... but he knows well enough that people can take advantage of that.
Echolocation is Back in Style:
Stand still. Don't even breathe. Stop moving for just a second. Are you making any sounds? Most likely some. Ones you can't control. But they are quiet. Enough so that those who 'see' through noise will have difficulty finding you. They will have to resort to echolocation. Once they know where you are though... there is no escape. Not if 'they' are Azrael. He is a De'Nochsax. Every time you make the slightest of sounds he hear. From them he can find your location and continue tracking you. Learning to distinguish object from object is second nature to him. Go ahead. Test it out. Hide in a crowd. Amongst the trees. Wait quietly. He'll come. No two beings are exactly the same- not ever. Your sound-wave silhouette is unique enough for him. Good luck. Now run.
Knowledge Through Consumption:
Eating the brains of those like you is generally considered odd. Bad. Not an acceptable thing in polite society. But for the De'Nochsax it is completely and utterly normal. Cannibalism is normal in their culture. Even encouraged, at times. Obviously this affects how others few them. That, however, is not our focus. Consuming the brain of another allows Azrael to gain whatever knowledge they had. Eating to many, however, can lead to him being overwhelmed (quite understandable). More importantly if he has to much within a year he will, most likely, go insane. Or at least get far worse than he already is.
Fighting Until the Suns Have All Died:
He who gives everything his all, no matter the day, will succeed and suffer far more than any other. If he never quits then he will find himself atop the highest of mountains, and in the lowest of valleys. He will see what few others ever will. Wars and tides will change by his hands. History will be marked by him in ways he will not live to see. For the man who fights until all the suns have died will charge into what others will not. Beasts like no others will come to face him. And there will come a time where he will not be able to win. Many a times he will be torn, ripped, and cut. But glory will find him. As long as he goes on, as long as he keeps moving, it will come.
“From the ashes, a fire shall be woken. A light from the shadow shall spring. Renewed shall be blade that was broken. The crownless again shall be king.”
FIVE THINGS YOU DON'T NEED TO KNOW ABOUT TRIPLE A:
  • Behind the Name: A while back I was introduced to a demo for a (so far) fantastic interactive novel of sorts. While I won't go into detail about it, I will say that the character creation process includes species selection... one of the options is a Demon. Most of the name options (though you could enter your own name if you wished) were names of classic demons (no surprise there) from both religious sources and popular media. My favorite combination was Azrael Asura. Seeing as this character is semi-demon-like... I went with that. Atrium simply felt like a good addition to what was already there.
  • Playby Information: Hahaha. Ha. Ha... There used to be absolutely nothing to put here! Azrael is a member of a very unique species with unique features. Nothing out there really properly shows what he look like. Previously I just picked a bunch of picks of dragons, cropped the pics so it was just their heads, then put it into a gif. After four days of searching I settled with Diablo... from Diablo. Now, AAA also has an HRD. Currently they don't have a set look, though I've generally been using females with medium length blue hair.
  • Original Concept: At first Azrael was going to be a Togorian hunter from Ord Mantell. He was going to wander around before joining up with the Republic, focusing on protecting innocents. Unlike the current Triple A he wasn't going to be force sensitive. In addition he was going to have a very... simple manner of speech. Quite different from him now! But yes, they were going to join the Republic, even after becoming a reptile... and then an ad for the Primeval popped up and I couldn't stop myself. That, my friends, is how Space Lizard Extraordinaires are born.
  • Time of Creation: The original version of Azrael was first thought about on 2/20/15. However the idea wasn't put to use until a week or so later when the first draft of the biography was started. Later, on March 1st the sub-account previously used for Ksayral Zekaidos was renamed so it could be used. Another four days was spent fleshing out the concept, adding in details, hunting for a playby, and creating the final draft of the biography. Azrael Atrium Asura's profile was posted on: 3/7/15.
  • Using HRDs: How, you may ask, does a near blind giant lizard learn to control a HRD semi-remotely? Very carefully. It's believed that one of the descendants of his captors was the original owner of the droid. When he was released he found the robot and decided to get it fixed up. Most likely he hired a professional (or just intimidated them into doing it) to create a system he could use. A head set + computer terminal combo allows him to pilot the HRD.
SEXUAL ORIENTATION:
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
LANGUAGES KNOWN:
Basic; Understood
Mando'a: Fully Understood
Vong: Mostly Understood
‹‹‹•›››

TRAINING AND SKILLS:
‹‹‹•›››
From Weakest to Strongest: Initiate, Apprentice, Adept, Knight, Expert, Master, Legendary, Exalted
COMBAT TRAINING:
-Primary Form-
Form V: The Way of the Krayt Dragon
-Instructors-
Father, Mother, Clan Elder
-Skill Level-
Adept
-Weapon of Choice-
Lightsaber
‹‹‹•›››
FORCE TRAINING:
-Control Techniques-
Force Speed: Taught by Elder (Apprentice)
Force Strength: Taught by self (Adept)
-Sense Techniques-
Force Sense: Basic skill (Apprentice)
-Alter Techniques-
Pyrokinesis: Taught by self (Adept)
Cyrokinesis: Taught by self (Apprentice)
-Mentalist Techniques-
Not Available
-Alchemy Techniques-
Not Available
-White Current Techniques-
Not Available
‹‹‹•›››
MISCELLANEOUS SKILLS:
Mental Mapping: After living in tunnels for years, Rael has become very good at remembering pathways, even without seeing the area. Not that he can see anyway. (Knight)
Intimidation (Passive): Azrael was named after a demon. He just so happens to look like one to. It's quite easy to terrify everyone he meets- even without intending to. It happens all the time. (Knight)
Droid Maintenance: Generally he uses an HRD to communicate with others, especially in situations where his... appearance might disturb others. He's learned to work with robots, along with keeping them working. (Adept)
Firearms: Someone once taught him to shoot various types of guns. His accuracy isn't the best, but he manages to do well enough. Typically he's best with shotgun type weapons. (Adept)
‹‹‹•›››

RELATIONSHIPS:
-FAMILY
Crowley Asura: Father, fate unknown.
Excervor Rae-Asura: Mother, fate unknown.
Do'Vine'Tah Asura: Sibling, consumed.
Nicardorh Asura: Sibling, deceased.
Teraphine Asura: Uncle, fate unknown.
-TRAINERS
Elder Forret Dack'abi: NPC, fate unknown.
-APPRENTICES
Not available at the moment.
-ENEMIES
The Protectorate
The Grand Republic
The Jedi Order
People who exist or have existed.
-ALLIES
Members of the Primeval
(Including [member="Anja Aj'Rou"])
-FRIENDS
Not applicable at the moment.
-LOVERS
None. Previously an NPC.
‹‹‹•›››
WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING ABOUT AZRAEL:
Want to help out this section? Make a comment about Rael either IC or OOC at any point and tag me in the post. If I see it and like it, it might get added here! Anyone describing or just talking about Rael might be quoted at some point. Even if they didn't intend for it to end up in this section. That's just how it works!
‹‹‹•›››

POSSESSIONS:
‹‹‹•›››
STARSHIPS AND VESSELS:
Not available.
DROIDS:
HRD: Human Replica Droid x1
NAME: Everyn Diaago
FACTION: The Primeval; Owned by AAA
SPECIES: Human Replica Droid
HEIGHT: 5 feet and 8 inches
WEIGHT: How incredibly rude of you.
EYES: A light blue.
HAIR: Short, just past chin length. A bluish black.
SKIN: Pale white.
MELEE WEAPONRY:
Red lightsaber x2
Yellow lightsaber (club) x2
RANGED WEAPONRY:
B-103 Sentry Blaster Pistol x2
ARMOR:
Not available.
ASSISTANTS AND PETS:
Not available.
MISCELLANEOUS ITEMS:
Not available.
‹‹‹•›››

FACTORY CREATIONS:
None at the moment.
‹‹‹•›››

ROLEPLAY DIRECTORY:
DEVELOPMENT THREADS:
COMPLETED: 0, IN PROGRESS: 0, ABANDONED: 0
SOCIAL THREADS:
COMPLETED: 2, IN PROGRESS: 0, ABANDONED: 0
EVENT; Akala Strikes Back: Someone summons the lizard man to hell. He doesn't appreciate it. {C}
We Are the Primeval: Post Wayland, Azrael mourns the loss of his hand. He also eats a lot. {C}
SKIRMISHES:
COMPLETED: 1, IN PROGRESS: 0, ABANDONED: 0
The Great Unrest: Things go to hell in the aftermath of the Host Lord's death. As Warlords vie for control, Azrael fights for what he believes is right. {C}
DUELS:
VICTORIES: 0, LOSSES: 0
INVASIONS:
COMPLETED: 1, IN PROGRESS: 0, ABANDONED: 0
VICTORIES: 1, LOSSES: 0
The Magnificient 7+: Lizard Azrael fights Mandalorian Azrael, loses a hand, and surprisingly doesn't die. {C}
DOMINIONS:
COMPLETED: 6, IN PROGRESS: 0, ABANDONED: 0
Where the Dark Lords Reign: Korriban needs to be 'repossessed'. Azrael is more than happy to help. {C}
Time Is Beskar: There's a planet with cool metal on it. Azrael visits. For fun. {C}
Telos the Truth: Another planet needs to be taken care of. So Azrael helps take care of it. Because he's nice like that. {C}
The Chiloon Saints: Hmm. A planet. That isn't the Primeval's. Azrael don't like that. Azrael fix that. {C}
There and Back Again: You should know what goes here by now. Seriously. {C}
Where the Kath Hounds Roam: A Jedi world tries to resist the Primeval. Azrael insists they cooperate. {C}
TRAINING:
TEACHING:
TOTALS:
Overall: 10
Completed: 10
Abandoned:
‹‹‹•›››

CREDITS DUE:
Signature made by Rise Above Normality.
Avatar editing done by Rise Above Normality.
Biography format is an edited version of Kara Vi'Dreya's.
The De'Nochsax species was created by Krafurk Maris.
‹‹‹•›››

[member="Romeo Sin"]
I believe I fixed the issue. The format was copy-and-pasted from my other character, Drapeam Nyx, in order to prevent 30+ minutes of pure coding and formatting. Sometimes things don't get erased or changed.

[member="Connor Harrison"]
Thank you much sir!

[member="Javik Quar-Kai"]
Indeed. Perhaps we will cross paths at some point...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom