Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ayyyy

It's nice to find something to roleplay finally lol. I'm VERY new to the Star Wars fandom and really need to refresh my mind on most of the movies, but after seeing The Force Awakens today I had to get in on the action so I'm going to try this site out. c: I've actually been roleplaying for a couple of years, but I haven't roleplayed anything involving Star Wars until now, so bare with me if I get anything wrong or say something that doesn't make sense lmao.

I'm not sure if I missed it in the rules, but is there a word limit per post? I usually post several paragraphs, and I try to keep my posts detailed, but I'm asking just in case of those moments where there's not much to mention in one post. :0

[member="Darius"] has answered your question. I believe there was a guy around here who wrote a Solothread that had enough words to be a small novel.... I only say that because I am looking for it, and can't karking find it!

Anyways, Welcome to the Chaos of this site, and you will find that some of us are very well versed in the Star Wars universe. So just ask away, and someone will answer you. [member="Hook"]

I'm glad everybody's nice here. That's what it should be in a rp community :'D I should have my character app up either today or tomorrow as I'm still working on it and working on a drawing for my avatar, but I've drawn Hook already so I'm almost done.

Welcome~! I recommend The Shadow Dynasty, it's a faction in the midst of a revival! ;D If not, good luck where ever you end up!

If you have any questions or just wanna thread, PM me! [member="Hook"]

I actually do have a quick question. Can we immediately join a Faction by listing it in the character sheet or does the character need to be accepted into the faction?

[member="Mantic Dorn"]

Hook said:
I actually do have a quick question. Can we immediately join a Faction by listing it in the character sheet or does the character need to be accepted into the faction?
[member="Mantic Dorn"]
Hey,

Most factions are free to join as you wish, some require a process and admin approval.
So it depends on which faction you have in mind.

I have never heard that joining would be a problem though so if you got a faction in mind write it down and apply for nembership.
Cheers!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom