Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Awesome work!

I just wanted to fall in with everyone else on this site who are totally amazed by the massive effort it must mean to keep Chaos up and running. You guys are giving alot of writer thirsty SW-fans great times in here!

So in short, hats off to all you site managers and judges of all types for doing this.

It is an impressive and well performed task you are managing!

BRAVO!

Thought I'd express my gratitude as well.

Sometimes people don't even realise what you are doing to keep this community thriving. Besides good member base, a good forum also needs a fantastic team of staff to maintain it. And you truly are that team. Whether a judge in the factory, codex or even a roleplay judge or administrator, you do good deeds everyday.

We seem to take it for granted that Chaos runs, but behind all of that is your massive work at judging submissions, keeping an eye on the forum's roleplay side or even the community as a whole. After having been in but one staff position in this forum, I know how much a person really has to do and what responsibilities they have. I left all of that, maybe because I was tired. But you do these good things every day, many of you from basically the beginning of the forum, and you give your best, not showing a sign of being tired.

None of you are officially professional at what you do. Like Tef said, it is a hobby of his to keep this forum running and all he can do about errors or problems is what he has learned besides his real life and work. Most of you come here every day, from the busy life of yours, and still manage to do what you can for us, the members of Chaos. And even though there are still things which could be done better, you give your best and don't give up.

Thank you!

Aw, this is a sweet thread. I agree, thanks and good job to everyone involved with this site. I'm so glad that it runs so well and cleanly, definitely one of the best forums I've been on. You all rock!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom