Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Away Team: Bosph

"Where are your friends, Jedi...?"'

"Hi." Alen stepped out from behind a conveniently placed building and released his Force signature into the atmosphere. Introduction over, he dismissed the Sith Knight in front of him as a fly in the ointment and instead looked over her, taking in the sight of the massive Sith Temple. Sith and their fething monuments ... they had to have size, grandeur ... yes, someone was overcompensating for something. If Na'Varro ever made himself a Sith Temple, it would be decently-sized, functional, and would get the job done just as well as the big ones. But it was likely that he wouldn't. Sith Temples had been 'in' several thousand years ago, but now they were so blaise. Trust the 'New Order' to be into grand temples and picking fights they couldn't win ... Alen was feeling snarky today. It happened when he was hungry.

"Coming to this puissant shell-shot world and calling out the second ... no, wait, third best Sith organization that I know of wasn't my idea but hey, here I am." Alen's eyes roamed back to the Sith Knight in front of him, then smiled kindly. "While I'm here ... you wouldn't mind being a doll and finding me someone somewhat powerful to fight, would you? The Conqueror of a Thousand Worlds over here spoke up for the fire breathing lizard while I was on the can."

Goddamn Bosph. Goddamn cold. Na'Varro knew he would rather be at home, drinking a cuppa and working on starship schematics. He smiled politely nevertheless, completely at odds with his arrogant demeanour and biting words.

[member="Alicia Drey"] [member="Darth Kentarch"] [member="Ashin Varanin"] [member="Sargon Vynea"] [member="Dak Canton"] [member="Darth Vulcanus"] [member="Darth Ferus"] [member="Lord Pathollex"] [member="Lady Exedō"] [member="Darren Shaw"]

Sith_Forums.jpg

This was a Sith planet. Ruled by Sith, under Sith watch. There were eyes everywhere, monitoring the planet, monitoring the locals. There was nothing the locals could do without the New Order seeing it, well. Unless they were indoors. But, the visitors, lawful or not, were simply not going to come in undetected. They were not going to be able to move around a planet under marshal law like free reign planet.

A stealth ship is one thing. Those, you simply cannot detect. But a speeder, the heat signature of a speeder bursting across the ground. That you can. [member="Dak Canton"] would of gone unnoticed if he had chosen to walk. But having chosen to go along on a speeder, he was picked up instantly. The New Order was not going to let even the smallest blip go unanswered. His ship, while hidden by a stealth generator, would be scouted out by New Order troops sent to investigate where the heat signature first showed up, close to the stealthed ship.

That was when the ship was found. The troopers had found the ship simply after combing the area. They did not go into it, they did not go close. Instead, they stayed still, waited. A ship could be trapped. Ferus was given first notification of a ship, some distance outside of the city. IT was then that the Darth had left.

With this as a Sith planet, Ferus had no issue with moving around the city, especially unnoticed. All too many times he had seen snipers. And this day he would not be caught off guard by one again.

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
[member="Darth Vulcanus"] [member="Alicia Drey"] [member="Alen Na'Varro"] [member="Dak Canton"]

The ray of Force Light seared into the oddly hesitant beast, slashed through its eyes, its head, down the spinal cord like a corrosive razor. The Force Wraith unravelled and was gone. Ashin let out a satisfied sigh, ignored the Sith Knight, and continued limping her way toward the temple.

Still within Canton's line of fire, she peered across a large promenade at the immense Sith temple, and closed her eyes. Her fingers whitened on her sword's grip as she stretched out to the Force. There really was no better way to express her intent than by closing her grip around the walls, the pillars, down near the foundation. Gunshot-loud cracks echoed across the empty space as stone fractured at critical points. The entire structure shuddered.

She filled her lungs and roared across the intervening space. "VULCANUS."

Other Space Kaiden

Better than other-other space Kaiden
[member="Ashin Varanin"]

The temple shuttered and the force aura of the failed Empress had descended upon him. By this time, he had realized that his force wraith had been defeated at her hands and that was why he had spent her whole travel time regaining what strength he had lost. With his strength regained, he stood from the shadows of the temple and marched to the entrance of the Sith structure. With eyes as cold as a dead man's, the beast glared down at the woman at the end of the temple's steps. "You are brave, witch, I will allow you that much" the space orc called down to his opponent as he drew his Sith Sword, "Your head will make a fine trophy to place in my throne room. First, however, I will see your name stricken from the Sith's history as you have become nothing more than a traitor. Traitors deserve no more respect than slaves."

Stomping his left foot forward and throwing his left fist outward, the Dark Lord sent a searing ball of black and purple flames soaring toward the ex-Empress. The ball of flame was a complete manifestation of the darkside, a feat that had become but second nature to the Graug Warlord.

Marcus Tritum

M
In the grassy plains a mile or more out from Ashin's position, I lay with my Disruptor rifle propped up on a bipod. Some gigantic fugly who must've been [member="Darth Vulcanus"] emerged into my line of sight and I kid you not chucked a gigantic ball of purplish flame toward VIP #1. Breathing evenly in a calm cycle, I struggled not to let the surprise of his appearance disrupt my cycle and centered the crosshairs on the big Graug.

Then I squeezed the trigger.

The rifle jerked in my hands and spat out an energy bolt capable of tearing apart matter on a molecular level. It could even punch through Mandalorian iron if the armor was thin enough. That bolt leapt through the air and headed straight for the Graug's center of mass. One hit would not disintegrate Captain Fugly, but it would vaporize a hole in the Sith Lord the size of a fist.

[member="Ashin Varanin"]

Nisha Decrilla

N
The Femme Fatal remained in orbit as Anaya brought a transport down to the surface of Bosph. Anplanetbonce ruined by the empire, now it was ruled by a pathetic remnant of what once was. Still, pathetic as the New Orders existence was, they were useful, and they had there part to play in the rise of Chaos.

It had already begun of course with the attack on dromund kaas but Anaya wanted to offer them encouragement and false support simply so she could get a better idea of their future plans. It became clear however, once the Queen of Chaos had set down in a grassy plain, that someone else had other ideas.

"Oh Ashin," she breathed "you can't just let it be can you." Fingers ran along the saber staff at her hip as she made her way down the landing ramp a sigh slipping from her lips before making her way towards the sith temple. Whose side would she pick? Well that depended entirely on the fight. So she would sit and watch, and swat aside anyone who tried to stop her.

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
[member="Darth Vulcanus"]
[member="Dak Canton"]

As Vulcanus suffered the consequences of overpowered sniper overwatch, Ashin did what came as second nature to her. A faint nimbus of Force Weapon protection surrounded her entire body -- her apex, and most specialized, Force power, a second skin of willpower that let her take the fireball to the chest without harm. It jarred her hard. It would have thrown her head over heels if not for her secondary specialty, the ability to ground herself to the core of the world so that not even the black hole at the heart of the galaxy could dislodge her. She rooted herself to the earth, and when the purple fire cleared -- what kind of ions was he burning? Apparently the pure heart of the Dark Side was closely associated with potassium salts -- the flames parted to reveal Ashin standing there unburned.

"Care to try again?" said the galaxy's most specialized tank.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom