Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Away Team: Bosph

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
tumblr_mrl5kweOw41qgojgxo4_r1_500.gif
Sabarene had been a nice world, in Ashin's estimation. She'd done her best to protect it, but between mass slavery, Coruscant provocation, Republic intervention, and political turmoil, that situation had spiralled out of control. She'd kept Fringe out of it by the skin of her teeth, and paid the necessary price for that.

And then, once the Republic returned to its own space, it had been left to Fringe to clean up the mess. The remains of millions of Graug, annihilated by a Jedi Base Delta Zero. The remains of numberless slaves, slaughtered or worked to death. The remains of the native P'w'eck, crushed by both sides.

A Sekairo-class stealth transport exited hyperspace over Bosph, former capital of the Sith Council, current possession of the New Order. Apparently Ember Rekali and Siobhan Kerrigan had annihilated the Sith Council's archives here in that government's last days, if government it could be called, but perhaps the New Order had sought to find some leftovers regardless. Either way, the Dark Side might well be getting strong here, it likely had the attention of the New Order's leaders, and it was as good a place as any to knock on a door.

The stealth transport landed on the outskirts of a major city, and found shelter in an ancient orbital-bombardment scar. It remained cloaked as Ashin and her associates exited. She'd opted for full armor, minus the Tenloss Warrior helm she normally added to her phrik plate. She wanted to be recognized today. Winterlight rode one hip, her lightsabre the other; her blaster was strapped to her thigh. She drew the bastard sword and chucked the sheath back through the cloaking field onto the ramp as it retracted. That sword had tasted the blood of Masters and cosmic horrors alike. Ideally, it would drink its fill as justice -- long overdue justice -- came to Bosph.

Justice for Sabarene.

She unveiled her Light Side Force presence, and stalked through the grassy plains toward the city. Vulcanus, you brought your mess to my backyard, endangered my people, left me to pick up the pieces. Enough's enough.

OOC/ [member="Darth Vulcanus"], if any of your people want to hop in, go nuts.

A small shudder vibrated through the ship as they touched down, his eyes didn't open though as he sat in meditation in the heart of the ship. He had donned no armor, and while he had brought his sword and shield he had no intention of wielding either. He was simply here to support a friend, and it was with that intention he focused his awareness on the signature of Ashin. Breathing in he simply focused on the moment, the here and now was all that existed. Like a line of solid light he opened a channel in the Force from his own energies to her's, what was his strength he gave freely to her.

Stretching out his senses around her as he melded his own mind into her's, each sensation from the Force, and ounce of strength was her's to use and command. Like a spider's web he let his mind drift outwards, his awareness focusing on nothing, and simply accepting information as it came in. The soft steps of a insect running along the bending blades of grass, and yet these sensations merely filtered back out of his mind, the Force would let him know which ones needed to be listened to. His own body forgotten aboard the stealth ship, but Ashin's he could feel. It was her hand that would lead the battle and so he kept his mind quiet and still on the Force, he had always been her loyal soldier, nothing had ever changed that.

[member="Ashin Varanin"]

Marcus Tritum

M
The sight of past destruction greeted my eyes as I exited the boarding ramp of the stealth transport a little behind the FARB and HICO. Fringe Arbiter and High Councillor. You know how those military acronyms go. We'd landed in the sight of an orbital bombardment by some seriously heavy ordnance. I was pretty nervous about this op seein' as how the FARB and HICO alone were some pretty high value targets. The surrounding area appeared to be temporarily clear, but I wasn't really satisfied. Obviously we were here for a fight, but I would do my damnedest to make sure we had a secure LZ.

"Scouting," I said over the comm.

I slung my CZ-835 LMG over my shoulder, then turned around and went back inside the cloaked transport. A moment later I whipped out on a spider bike with two gun cases strapped to either side and a basical survival bag on the back. Even in my black and grey full body ICA/AEL-TC armor I could move fast. 6'5" of pure Epicanthix muscle. But I don't like running a whole distance carrying a crapload of gear. Especially when there's a speeder bike in perfectly good condition just asking for me to ride it.

Grass flowed beneath my speeder bike like a green sea as I flew like an arrow from the nine hells. After getting about a klick away from the main party, I brought the speeder bike to a halt and dismounted. The repulsor lifts shut down on the bike and it dropped into the grass, obscured by long, swaying fronds. This far out, the friendlies looked like ants. I set my LMG down and got down on my knees, opening up one of the gun cases. It contained a disruptor sniper rifle with a rather large zoom scope. I pulled it out and closed the case, then I flipped the bipod down and bedded down in the grass.

Wearing a taozin amulet, the Forcers wouldn't be able to detect me. My armor also had a reflec coating, which would screw with anyone's sensors trying to spot me. As sniper, I'd do pretty well at remaining hidden, even after the shots were fired. But sniping had never been my strong suit. I don't like sitting somewhere for 36 hours, unmoving, peeing barely and hardly eating anything.

"Overwatch in place."

[member="Sargon Vynea"]
[member="Ashin Varanin"]

Other Space Kaiden

Better than other-other space Kaiden
[member="Ashin Varanin"] [member="Dak Canton"] [member="Sargon Vynea"]

The Darkside itself seemed to shutter for all but a moment as the strength of a powerful lightsider shook the very fabrics of the evil that had been woven on Bosph. Vulcanus, a beast that had been immersed in the darkside of the force since his first breath, shot his eyes off into the distance from his position within the city. A gentle breeze blew across the plains of the planet, brushing the blades of grass gently and blowing various particles of plant life across the open landscape. He could not see the vile lightsider that was tainting his planet, but he could feel her...far beyond the fresh plains of natural beauty and beyond the ancient scars of battle.

Usually, Vulcanus would just scowl and march off to battle with sword in hand and armor bound to his body. This was not a usual case though, for the presence felt just as familiar to him as it did foreign. It was a strong presence, one that he recognized from the deserts of Sabarene where his Grag colony was still partly intact to his knowledge. The former Dark Lord just took shallow breathes as he focused on the presence, his mind working out the pieces and putting them together when a telepathic message touched his mind.

Vulcanus, you brought your mess to my backyard, endangered my people, left me to pick up the pieces. Enough's enough.

Well then, it was true. The all mighty Ashin had fallen prey to weakness and given into the call of the lightside. It was pitiful, to Vulcanus, how one so revered could so easily be fooled into giving up their power. At least she had not lost all of her backbone, no normal Jedi would show up and challenge him like this. With a cynical smile, Vulcanus stood from his position and sent his own telepathic message in reply

"My people should have taken the Fringe long ago. Had only I known that their leaders would have fallen to corruption, I would have razed your homes to the ground! It is of no concern to me now, for I have raised a New Order that will pile mountains of skulls atop the Jedi temples and run rivers of blood through Mandolorian space!" Marching out of the Sith temple that had been erected in honor of Bosph's conquerors, Vulcanus stared out across the valley and towards a small figure in that approached from the distance, "​I will succeed where you failed, lesser, and no one in this galaxy can stop me."

Standing just outside of the temple, the Jedi Hunter stood tall with eyes beset by the wreckage and slaughter. He had come so far, proved himself in ways only dreamed of by the lesser acolytes that strive to become a threat to the Jedi and Republic. The feeling of satisfaction was a truth, a reminder that through all bloodshed a foothold could be established within the galaxy no matter the expense of life for the innocent. Detrimental is the path of the Dark Side, but only to the ones who reject it. There is no need to ponder on actions so noble, so just for the Empire. Nothing could ever be more beautiful than the sun shining through to see the creation of death, all the lives taken by the hands of the proud who call themselves Sith.

There is a disturbance in the Force...

Pathollex looked to his left, gazing out onto the horizon as he too felt the distinct signature. For all these atrocities, he knew that trying to bask in such glory couldn't last long without some sort of atonement. Just hearts seeking retribution for the blood spilled by Imperial hands. There would be no light to kiss the Jedi's fortune with favor, no miracle victory.

Death to the Republic, may the Empire rise and stand strong forevermore. Peace is a lie that will never be obtained, only the passion of those with a goal in mind to make their stance and leave a mark as an example for common-minded people.

The Jedi Hunter moved from his position, walking inside to inquire information from [member="Darth Vulcanus"] as to understand a plan, if there were to be one. Personally The Hunter considered it a threat for the Jedi to step foot on the planet at all, let alone dare to defy the New Order with such fickle energy. The blackened durasteel skull helmet came alive with the red glow of electronic devices tracing through it, the eye sockets glaring with a furious crimson red as he finally approached his Emperor.

"Jedi, I presume?"

[member="Darth Vulcanus"] [member="Ashin Varanin"] [member="Dak Canton"] [member="Sargon Vynea"]

star_wars_the_empire_at_conquer_by_freemind93-d5pp960.jpg

They come. Deep blue eyes finally found their way to open, slowly at first. The lighting within the room was bright after all, perhaps too bright. A single hand, metallic and shifting with gears came up, blocking out the sudden burst of luminescence. A grunt erupted Ferus's lips as he pushed himself upright, only to find himself in his room. It was a basic room, a bed, a closet, even a weapon rack. Not that he used it though. His weapons always remained close by, either in his robotic flesh or under his pillow.

He continued to blink his eyes, as if there was too much of a blinding light, as if the sun outside was too glaring, and then he realized it. There was no sun facing his room, he was sensing a presence, two. Powerful lightside signatures. Within a moment he was up, moving right for the ivory closet he had. Even as he approached the doors swung open wide and his armor flew out to him, ready to be strapped on. With practiced grace he pulled the lightweight armor over his figure, the pale songsteel on black silk finding it's place over his skin. Through the Force he secured his straps, even tucked them under the shell spider silk weave to help protect them. They were lost easily however, the cascading rolls of black covering their form.

Deus flew from it's position on the bed, right into the Darth's outstretched hand as once more he attacked the cord to his waist. Resting his hand atop the hilt, he would channel a flame into the blade, attuning himself to that of fire, as he always did. He left his room then, both hands firmly grasping one another behind his back. He needed to find his master.

This proved rather easy for there was talk among the locals about Jedi. About Vulcanus rushing to meet them. Ferus walked calmly by as he listened to the tales, not even blinking or stopping. They said what he needed to hear, and he walked right for his master. Or, he would, if not for the talk of rebelling. He stopped dead in his tracks as he overheard a whisper about the Jedi coming to save them, about how they should help the Jedi. Bosph was a new planet still, local rebellions were still an issue. But the mans whispering would cease as his throat was violently forced shut. A scream would replace his babbling of rebellion, and once more fear would rule. For now.

Darth Vulcanus came into view rather swiftly, and the Zabrak simply moved to his side, already resting a hand on the hilt of his blade once more. Ferus would take note of the Jedi hunter, however, eager to see what a properly trained Sith Stalker was capable of. Now, he would finally see the boy in action. He did not speak, for he did not have to. The Jedi were here at last. And they would find only death, as so many have before.

[member="Darth Vulcanus"] Ashin Varanin Dak Canton Sargon Vynea [member="Lord Pathollex"]

[member="Ashin Varanin"] [member="Darth Ferus"] [member="Lord Pathollex"] [member="Darth Vulcanus"] [member="Dak Canton"] [member="Sargon Vynea"]

"Well this is..." Shinju let it trail off as she stood there gave a small peter pan pose, hands firmly on her hips as the snuggness of the iron skin was set off by the armored corset and her saber. The scylla sith sword on her back with the derriphan's for show but each blade was useful while she took in the sight of the commander and Sargon with a smile. "Fun." Her laugh came out while she observed the other ones coming and speaking. Whatever Ashin was doing she was here and watching it with a smile. They got a chance at destruction, disorder and chaos, with an enjoyable amount of rending flesh around. That kept the look on Shinju's face while she was waiting to see what came of it.

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
[member="Dak Canton"] got a terse "Overwatch acknowledged" through Ashin's throat comm. [member="Sargon Vynea"] got a mental touch of approval and recognition. [member="Lady Exedō"] got a strained chuckle as the armored Master limped through fields of tall grass. Shinju was, some said, just the sort of monster that Fringe had always hunted, but she'd proven her loyalty, made herself useful, kept her...personal habits away from Fringe citizens to a satisfactory degree.

She was a necessary evil, much like some would consider Ashin to be. "Leave Vulcanus to me," she said. "His associates are yours for the sampling."

[member="Darth Vulcanus"] got a telepathic reply as Ashin limped across the field with her sword drawn. I already stopped you once, Vulcanus. In many ways and by many means, I was the one who tore down the Empire to the point where the opportunistic, the glory hounds, the fanatics could finish the job. Bring your people, bring your best. You'll need them, and all that dark star sorcery you flaunt, and your armor and your sword. And on top of that you'll need luck like you've never possessed.

There was a disturbance in the force. Kentarch's eyes opened within and glanced about the inside of the meditation chamber. He exhaled sharply as the chamber opened revealing a guard in black armor. "What disturbs you my lord?" The man asked, at first the Sith Lord gave no response. "Take us Bosph, as quick as you can." Kentarch ordered. Deep inside he loathed at his own request, Bosph was a monument to all of Kentarch's failure, his bid at a galactic dominance. "We can have the ship there in no time." The mercenary replied.

The Sith infiltrator came out of Hyperspace in low orbit above the planet Bosph. Familiarity allowed him to make such a risky jump so close, and get him right to the action. "Nothing unusual on the sensor my lord." one of the pilots said. Kentarch did not bother to give the man a response, he could sense the powerful individuals gathering in the force. Several members of the New Order, and few he did not recognize. "Take us down to that city, quickly. Drop me in on the outskirts." Kentarch spoke after a moment, and pointed to a large metropolis on the radar screen. The ship came down just at the edge of town, overlooking a grassy plain. He could sense [member="Darth Vulcanus"] and [member="Ashin Varanin"] now, the later he knew almost nothing about. Out of instinct he went for his saber, then stopped himself, perhaps it was not his place to stop or interfere with this duel. He would wait and see what happened.

"Leave Vulcanus to me," Ashin said. "His associates are yours for the sampling."

Alen's displeasure was evident in his silence, but that was how things were. You speak up for him, you get him. Ashin had a right to this one ... Whenever the Fringe were given difficulties that they hadn't brought on themselves, the Jedi Master got a bee in her bonnet. So did Alen, but Ashin's bee was bigger and busier. Generally, he just tacked on to her energy and followed her to whatever she wanted to do. Which in this case, was take on the whole Sith Empire Reborn single-handed. Luckily, this New Order wasn't what the Sith Empire had been. In the Sith Lord's opinion, this lot could get rolled by a few Masters in battle armour and a couple of corvettes held together by duct tape. Which was such an ancient invention, that even the fables had forgotten what it was. Yes, even the fables.

"You know.." Na'Varro said as he walked at Ashin's left hand side, limbering up for the fight to come. "I have a feeling that this is going to be real boring.."

His borrowed Guardian battle armour gleamed in the sun. He'd skin a child for a bit of phrik, but until that happened the Guardian stuff would serve him well. It wasn't like he needed phrik right now.

"Anyone up for McYoda's after?"

[member="Ashin Varanin"] [member="Darth Kentarch"] [member="Sargon Vynea"] [member="Dak Canton"] [member="Darth Vulcanus"] [member="Lady Exedō"] [member="Darth Ferus"] [member="Lord Pathollex"]

| [member="Ashin Varanin"] | [member="Darth Kentarch"] | [member="Sargon Vynea"]| [member="Dak Canton"] | [member="Darth Vulcanus"] | [member="Lady Exedō"] | [member="Darth Ferus"] |
| [member="Lord Pathollex"] | [member="Alen Na'Varro"] |

Bosph, Underground Facility.

Darth Ayra had her hands clasped within the sleeves of her Sith robe, her sulfuric, yellow eyes overlooking the construction sites that she and Darth Vulcanus had used recently. Her life as Alicia Drey was currently revolved around Coruscant, but she was also Darth Ayra and thus, her presence in the heart of new Imperial space wasn't difficult to figure out why. For a time, she had lived on Sabarene- it had been in Darth Vulcanus's Sith Temple that she had taught and trained a new generation of Sith Marauders and became proficient in the eight Lightsaber forms, with the assistance of Darth Ferus- but that was months ago; and that particular planet was on the other side of the galaxy, where she no longer had any investment to be there.

The same couldn't be said for Bosph. It had become an important planet to the New Order; and anything helpful to the resurrecting Sith Empire was helpful to her. Lifting her chin slightly to the ceiling, her sulfuric, yellow eyes peered up, out of focus, like she wasn't looking at anything in particular. But she felt a disturbance in the Force. Someone was here. Compelled to find out who, Darth Ayra stepped away from the balcony railing and began to make her way upwards towards the surface.

She wasn't equipped like she normally was for combat, if it came to it. Normally, Ayra wore opponents down with her military training, taking out targets from afar with blaster carbines, rifles and pistols, if she could. But she hadn't been inspecting combat and so her only weaponry were the Lightsaber, Saberstaff, disruptor pistol and two combat knives she kept on her person at all times, when she was in character as a Sith.

Extending his senses over the area before the city the Zabrak's senses kept a silent vigil as he slowly scanned for the enemy that would come, they always came. It didn't matter how far the Empire fell and rose again, it would always rest under the shadow of its former Empress, with good reason. His body meditating in the hidden stealth shit was simply a conduit of the Force to his allies, and while he didn't mind meld with the others, he still let energy course from him to them. Shinju would never need it, it was her strength, she could such the very life out of almost anything you threw at her, and Sargon was pretty sure she could accidently suck it out of his battle meditation so he kept a bare touch on her.

Na'varro he slowly opened up to, allowing the master to feed off his own strength should the battle require it. The number of dark signatures in the distance were starting to pile up though, and they'd need some extra strength quite possibly before the fight was over. If necessary Sargon had brought his own equipment, but until then he'd wait in the shadows lending his strength where he could.

[member="Alicia Drey"] [member="Alen Na'Varro"] [member="Darth Kentarch"] [member="Ashin Varanin"] [member="Lady Exedō"] [member="Darth Ferus"] [member="Lord Pathollex"] [member="Darth Vulcanus"]

[member="Ashin Varanin"] [member="Sargon Vynea"] [member="Alicia Drey"] [member="Alen Na'Varro"] [member="Darth Kentarch"] [member="Darth Ferus"] [member="Darth Vulcanus"]

Now it was getting interesting and as Shinju stood there to the side she let the sith sword rev up in her hands. Inches from her face for a moment before she held it to her side. Oh this was such delicious fun while her eyes narrowed to what was coming. "Oh don't say that these things are never boring, I mean think of all the pretty things we get to put in the ground. Though my garden isn't that good everything I put in the ground dies." She had a frown for a moment and shrugged. "Besides mcyoda's is only good if we are getting it gorax sized with a blue milk shake."

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
[member="Darth Vulcanus"] [member="Lady Exedō"] [member="Sargon Vynea"] [member="Alen Na'Varro"] [member="Lord Pathollex"] [member="Alicia Drey"] [member="Darth Ferus"]

Roads and occasional buildings interrupted the grassy plain as she drew near to the city's outskirts. An industrial park offered the most straightforward route: Huge warehouses, factories, truck yards. Incongruous in her plate armour, she limped between speeder trucks and loading docks and fuel stations. Truckers took one look at her and found it wise to be elsewhere, and speeder trucks rose and departed, leaving her to limp across the tarmac toward the city.

Some sort of military patrol craft or police speeder -- posse comitatus wasn't so much a thing in Imperial splinter factions -- buzzed her, then came around for another pass. Her off hand dipped to her waist, and she threw something small up at the speeder's undercarriage. A yellow lightsabre blade flared to life, slashing through critical machinery. The speeder wobbled and swerved, and as the deactivating lightsabre returned to her hand, vehicle met tarmac behind her. A gush of hot wind pushed her from behind, shrapnel spanged off her armour, and a momentary shadow stretched out before her to infinity.

She kept walking, taking care to stay in sight of [member="Dak Canton"]'s overwatch.

PERSONAL QUARTERS

There was not much happening. As much as I would have liked to admit it, I could not say that this meeting was boring. It was just a few of the other Sith Predators that I was forced to work with in my new situation. As such, I was dressed up in my Sith Stalker armor. As much as people usually wore it graphed to their bodies, I was not really up for that. Having wires stuck out of my arm and even the armor painfully put onto my body. I decided to skip that part and simply wear the Leviathian bracers with clawed rings on my hands. It worked perfectly fine for me. And I wasn't stuck with armor permentaly glued onto me.

As one of these predators was speaking about enlisting new forcies, I could feel a pang in my chest. As though a large group of force users entered the skies. Instantly I felt around me with the force. And within seconds I could feel [member="Darth Vulcanus"] along with [member="Lord Pathollex"] and [member="Darth Ferus"]. With the signature of [member="Alicia Drey"] there as well. But at the edge of my senses. I could feel the Couquerer of a thousand worlds, [member="Ashin Varanin"]. Only she was.... A Jedi?

I gripped my Sithsword from the stand with my right, and with my left my helmet. Sliding it on I muttered to myself. "Oh hell, I wanted it to be relaxing for once." I made my way out of my quarters ignoring the calls of the other Predators. Turning on my com, I heard it flare to life as the guards were speaking about a group of force sensitives just walking into the city. I knew where they were headed. And that's where I went as well.

I ran to the Sith temple.

Other Space Kaiden

[member="Ashin Varanin"] [member="Lady Exedō"] [member="Sargon Vynea"]

There was an explosion off in the distance and the Dark Lord could feel Ashin slowly getting closer to his position, her lightside essence continuing to disgust the beast more with every moment that passed. The Jedi had made it far enough into the city that the buildings allowed her cover from the direct sight of the Dark Lord, but that mattered little when the force was concerned. He could also sense the presence of others, even one that he recognized as being the carnivorous Sith who had served the Empire by his side on many missions before its fall. Turning to [member="Darth Ferus"] and [member="Lord Pathollex"] the Dark Lord snarled his next commands, "This witch has not come alone, find the others and wipe them out, all of them"

Turning back to the direction he believed Ashin to be coming from, he smiled cynically "I shall deal with this weak Empress myself" he growled, charging up a pulse of Darkside energy and concentrating on the force as if it were is own body. Hate and rage began to build up in a massing pool before him and the darkside itself seemed to ripple and beat with life. Feelings of cold death began to grip the area and an evil more pure than even Vulcanus himself began to arise....

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
[member="Darth Vulcanus"]

Something was coming; that much, she could sense even before it began, limited though her combat precognition might be. Knowing the one who'd once called himself Krag, that probably meant some sort of massive energized Force manifestation. She paused in the middle of a wide expanse of tarmac, Winterlight in hand, and bowed her head. The state of mind she sought was one of balance between options, the mental equivalent of resting on the balls of your feet to go any which way based on her instinctive sense of the future. Her standard preparation was a matter of tanking, though the Force Light which Ben Watts had taught her was on the table as well.

She waited.

Other Space Kaiden

[member="Ashin Varanin"]

There would be no glorious star of dark energy today, but a darkside manifestation meant to prod the abilities of the oncoming Ashin and give Vulcanus time to come up with his own formulated plan to defeat her. The ball of energy soon took shape and from it sprouted a single 2.5 meter tall Wraith of the Force. The Darkside abomination took the form of a shadowy beast surrounded by fire and with tendrils that hung from its head like a squid and a cloud of ash that it seemed to hover on. The point of the creature was not to simply kill the witch, but to cause her a rush of darkside emotions that would hopefully refuel her darkside passions. It has long been said that Force Wraiths could forever scar the soul of even the strongest force users and Vulcanus used his as a weapon of terror rather than a fighting force meant to kill his opponent....in most cases at least.

The energy expelled to create this monsters could be tremendous and Vulcanus could already feel a ping of weakness shoot through his body. The creation of the beast would take time to recover from and so as the Dark manifestation hissed and growled, Vulcanus moved back into the temple to feed on the darkside and reacquire his emotional content. The beast that he spawned, however, growled and shot off towards the direction of the lightsider with his mission to corrupt her all that it could think about....

fire-demon_00092680.jpg

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
[member="Darth Vulcanus"]

Ashin looked up from the tarmac as the wraith drew near.

"One of my Masters's Master had you as a signature skill," she said without inflection. Her stiff right leg formed the back foundation of a low, powerful stance, and her sword rose into a vertical two-handed guard. "I spent three years as caretaker of the Vectivus Holocron, summoning phantoms, and the Telos Holocron for almost as long. I know exactly what you are."

The expected tug at her emotions arrived -- inspiring fear, indignant rage, desire to dominate. Left to do its work for too long, it might get a reaction out of her, destabilize her serenity; she was, after all, only human. She squinted up at the wraith in contemplation.

"Your master can sense you and your fate. If your connection is strong enough, give him a message for me. Stop hiding behind dolls."

Her left gauntlet disengaged from the sword and rose, fingers splayed, as she tapped the serenity the Five had shown her and the skills given her by Ben Watts. A ray of Force Light slashed up at the wraith's face, maybe enough to unravel the entire construct, maybe just enough to burn it and weaken its effect on her. She took a slow breath and light swelled again around her hand, a radiance designed to push back the wraith.

"Tell him that if he wants to feel contempt for me, he should come get some idea of what he's talking about."

| [member="Ashin Varanin"] | [member="Darth Kentarch"] | [member="Sargon Vynea"]| [member="Dak Canton"] | [member="Darth Vulcanus"] | [member="Lady Exedō"] | [member="Darth Ferus"] | [member="Lord Pathollex"] | [member="Alen Na'Varro"] |

Arriving in the city.

The Sith Temple loomed overhead, casting it's shadow over the city and subsequent occupants. Darth Ayra made her way through the streets towards the presences she sensed through the Force. Her Sith robe was clasped around her slender frame, it's cowl risen above her head to conceal her locks of dirty, blonde hair and ivory white, pale skin. In her left hand was her Lightsaber, currently switched off and waiting for ignition. She came to a stop several meters away from [member="Ashin Varanin"], her sulfuric, yellow eyes watching her confrontation with the monster [member="Darth Vulcanus"] had sent for her soul. Fortunately, she was too far away for the Jedi Master's Force Light to take any serious effect on her; and so, she waited, observing for the moment.

"Where are your friends, Jedi...?" Ayra asked, turning to watch the city buildings and roads.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom