Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

avolus 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
[background=#232323]Name: Avolus 2

Region: <Unknown>
System: <Andrais system>
Suns: <salvari 4 (also known as theblue sun,>
Orbital Position: <5th >
Moons: <Axius 3 (also known as the silver moon >[/background]

[background=#232323]System Features: the collari astroid belt.
Coordinates: in the middle of Nemexia and Bintir
Rotational Period: 36 in a half hours
Orbital Period: 287

Class: <Terrestrial 2x earth size
Diameter: NA
Atmosphere: Type 1
Climate: Cool late fall early winter like earth weather most of the year. Winter the air becomes negitive 15 to negitive 20 earth temp.
Gravity: Earth-like.
Primary Terrain: <Significant types of terrain that can easily be found. Wail most of the world, about 98% of the world is covered in a deep sea, there are scattered islands and island chains around the world. there are a few small state sized continants as well though admittedly not big if that which are mainkly all forests and due to purification prosesses with rocks which keep the land level, fresh water can be found on these islands and continants. The islands are wooded for the most part but a few can act as docking bays for visiting ships, though most are privatly owned.

Native Species: Eldrazial (new species if planet and species is approved will edit
Immigrated Species: None
Primary Languages: <Galactic Standard>
Government: <Federal Republic
Population: estimated 3 billion
Demonym: <avolian>[/background]

[background=#232323]Major Imports: <weapons>[/background]
[background=#232323]Major Exports: exotic sea food[/background]
[background=#232323]Affiliation: <None>
Major Locations:
Mother Land Woods: This is a stretch of land under the water covered in 20 ft sea weed and other plants, giving it the forest like backdrop and at times an eerie and mentally frightning apperince. Inside are glowing plants and coral of all colors along with a few skeletal remains of enemies and other once living beings. If one were to find a way through the seaweed and plant life they wopuld come to a massive black crumbling stone structure in the middle of the seaweed. all the seaweed within 40 yards is gone as for some reason it would not grow there, Only sand and rocks cover this path. In there religion, this was the stone structure where there goddess once lived in years past and it is said that in there was where the 1st of there kind were born .

http://thehigherlearning.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/volta-feature.png
Motherland woods

https://sociorocketnewsen.files.wordpress.com/2014/03/shicheng-city.jpg?w=580&h=386
(Underwater house said to belong to there creator)

Theeos
The underwater capatal of the planet, theeos is home to the important members of the eldrazial society such as politicians, military officers and the higher. Protected by the hydro shield like bubble, the lights can be faintly seen from the surface as shimmering flowing faint lights but can be confused for arvus jellyfish which light up and float near teh waters surfice at night making a dazzling blue shaded show.

http://i.jootix.com/o/unnamed--c8abcf6da0.jpg
(theeos)

http://coolvibe.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/new-atlantis.jpg
Underwater cities. (One of many)
[/background]

Culture: supporting a federal republic government, the People of avolus 2 spend most of there time under the waters deep down in the sea. Daily life is hunting and gathering food so that the clans can eat wail others build and clean to keep the clans homes and towns looking nice. There military strength is large and specelizes in stealth and underwater typ[e fights. You not likely to find many foot solder type military in this species as they rely on stealth and tactical take downs. The eldrazial believe in a massive sish like deity which they believe to be a spawn of. the fish they know as "elyar" is said to be the birth mother of there kind and made the 1st eels which evolved into what they are now

Technology: Corrilian level tech (galactic standard level)

History: Where the people came from is unknown to even them. There religen states that A goddess known as eryco was the 1st inhabitant of the planet. Having made her home in the Temple of the water, she Let go of her eggs which took form of eel like creatures once they hatched. It was said that them she died, her body dissolving into the water. Over the years they began evolving into the humanoid like species that they resemble today and some unfortunatly even lost the ability to breath underwater and moved onto the land and built homers on the islands above. This is what there people believe started there existence.Once they evolved they begabn building cities in cavesa and undewr the sands until they mastered space travel 1 million years later. since then they have exported exotic sea foods and materials from the oceans in exchange for weaponry, plans, and ships. Once they managed that they began trade with the gungons for there hydro shields and after that, trades with other planets began going on. Once the virus had his they thought nothing at 1st untill the planets fell one after the other near by. They then seased all planetary inter traveling and secluded themselkves at the bottom of the ocean floor. hunting only underwater foods of the deepest depth to avoid contamination and avoided the surfice at all costs. any who traveled up were quarinteened for 32 in a half days. if any symptoms were shown in that time they were executed immediately to avoid spreading the plague. As the rise of the force sensitives grew and the galaxy became more and more fradgile they retreated down into the depths of the ocean. A few left joining different factions but 99.9% of the eldrazial stayed nuteral, attacking anyone who dared to step foot onto the planet. republic and empire alike, slavers, cartel, jedi, and sith even. The being remain even to this day mainly neutral in the war, building there own army up and rar;ly leaving the world except to trade. Once the war broke out they began fortifying there armies and preparing incase they were invaded by an enemy faction

Netherworld event: The neatherworld event seldemly effected this planet. Being as it was so out of the way and isolated not many ships ventured there. The inhabitants of the planet hid themselves under the water, remaining neutral during the event of the war. Many don't really know about Nether world event as the planet rarley sees anything outside of its atmasphere. Wail some who ventured on land were taken by this mysterious force or attacked by the sith uprising, most stayed under the water hidden away in the dark depths of the water, the eldrazials ability to quickly swim and dart through the waters made it easier for them to avoid slaughter or abduction if any ventured in after them. However when the galaxy began dissapearing largely, most of the eldrazian believed it to be the end of days accompanied with war. many resorted to building weapons and some committed suicide believing the end to be inevitable. the galaxy dissaperince had caused more chaos on the planets species then anything else had in over a millennium

alien-ocean-bill-wakeley.jpg

(planet during sunset from the shore)

extrasolar-waterworld.jpg
Avolus 2

http://images.fineartamerica.com/images-medium-large-5/alien-ocean-bill-wakeley.jpg

http://msnlv.com/extrasolar-waterworld.jpg

[background=#232323]Notable PCs: eldrazian- Native
Intent:
Making an origional species to go along with it. Attempting to widen the eldrazian species as well and possibly contribute to the chaos wars later on and to add more diversity as well (assuming i understood the question right

Nyx

Insert Hilarious Title Here
Major Locations: <What are the major locations on your world? At least one paragraph for each. If you wish to add a Force nexus: Area: Known as "the motherlands forests. It is a castle like formation deep in the dark parts of the sea. It is said by the eldraziial that this was the starting point of there life. Theerois is the main capital city of the planet. It has a massive Hydro static bubble around teh city through trades so that non aquatic species would be able to enter should it be requested. (most the cities have this bubble around them as well)

I'm afraid I can't really tell what's happening, there. Would you mind converting this into list format?

History: The planet was made like any other planet. Though as it drifted it became frozen due to the cold winters. Over the centuries the ice forming, melting and reforming on the forests and lands along with the rain flooded 90% of the lands on the planet

I'm going to ask that you redo this and write the history of the people on the planet, not the planet itself.

Also, I need you to provide sources for each image used.

Sakon Xarabia said:
his area of the Sea is also one of 2 force nexus's. The castle like shrine is filled with the dark side of the force wail somewhere on the other side of the planet lies a nexus of light...however it has yet to be found

How powerful are these Nexi? How big are they?

[member="Anja Aj'Rou"] sorry i didnt even know lol. My keyboards been broken. As for the nexus..its really the size of the underground palace, same concept as the cave of evil on degubah. so about a small size but not miniscule

[member="Sakon Xarabia"]

All force Nexi require a dev thread, seeing as there's two of them I'm going to ask you to do a 15 post dev thread. This can either be exploring the world itself, discussing the world's existence academically, or anything that's relevant to the world and is a believable story.

[member="Anja Aj'Rou"]
oh jeez. on 2nd thought forget the nexus then, my lifes way to busy at the moment to be able to come up with stuff for 15 solid posts when my species for the planet are still in development as well. Maybe i'll add it in later on in a less chaotic time

[member="Sakon Xarabia"]

That is acceptable. Please remove references of the nexi from your submission. You may then submit them as a location submission anytime you'd like, just remember not to roleplay their existence until you've done so.

Also, you need to make a few additional edits as well.

Sakon Xarabia said:
Primary Terrain: <Significant types of terrain that can easily be found. Oceans, rivers, Forests,

This portion of the submission must be completed.

Then the culture, technology, and history portions should be spaced out better and edited so that they're not entirely bold (makes it easier to read).

Once you make the edits I'll approve this.

[member="Sakon Xarabia"]

This submission has been active for nearly a month now. If you do not fulfill the requested edits by the 18th I will have this submission archived until you are ready.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom