Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Azazel

A
I have noticed that sometimes my avatar is much smaller than it what it is supposed to be, and it doesnt matter if I trim it up, and change it to fit, it will do this when I post, along with this my names turn white, and this only happens with the Character Sub-Accounts. [member="Romeo Sin"] has never had this problem. This was happening before the Ddos, and quite frankly....it annoys me.

I know, it's trivial, and redundant. It's not directly effecting my posting, or reading, or anything with this site. It just makes me annoyed when I post, and my avatar is so small, when I post this, and if it happens again, I shall post a screen shot to show what I mean.

Edit: It didn't do it this post, so I will make a few posts around to find it acting weird so I can screen shot it.

Update: Here is an example of what I am talking about.

YweC5w4.png

Azazel

A
445x600
I even cropped it using the Board's cropping tool...which doesnt seem to work anymore actually.

Also my other sub accounts..like [member="Ashler de Dedhart"] has the optimal avatar size...and it still does it.

[member="Tefka"]

Azazel

A
[member="Tefka"]

I will make it 150 x 150 and see if this problem still occurs, will give an update soon.

[member="Azazel"]

You're right that the picture resizes upon AJAX posting, that's just a kink in the software and not something I'd fix myself. It's not really a big deal.

But upon testing, refreshing does resize your picture, so if it really bugs you - all you've got to do is hit F5 (to refresh the page).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom