Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Avatar Border & Signature Request

Evening loves. I am almost done with remaking my character Winter and am half way through writing her species template and such. And as a result in the meantime i was wondering if anyone would mind helping me out with making Shay a Avatar Border/Sig for her new reboot. Basically, she does not have a whole lot of 'artwork' and thus i need to make due with the resources i have. And since i am not very savvy when it comes to photoshop or even editing, i was hoping some of you wizards could help me out.

For Shays sig, i was wanting to use this image, but edited into appear more scorching with fire & lighting effects added to the image. Her theme is fire, and her known name is 'Ember', and thus i was hoping to get something somewhat matching that. For example, an ember effect to make it appear as if things are burning. You get the idea lol.

As for her avatar. The full image of her avi can be found here. For the border, i was guessing something that would compliment her color aesthetic. Consisting of Black & Gold or Red & Gold. Creative freedom is allowed since i am not really super picky. But i do request someone who has experience in this kind of thing since...making gif effects is kind of hard i'm told.

Cheers loves. And thanks in advance to anyone who is willing to give either of these a shot ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom