Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Automation

///Journal Entry Begins:///
Droids are a leading market in the galaxy, they still are. My company Vanguard Industries used to have no way to make them. But that changed once I secured some new premises on Taris, they were in the under city. The overcity, uppercity whatever, is, well, overcrowed. But down below, that's where buissness can truly thrive, restrictions are less harshly enforced and production can be less, lawabiding. The location was perfect, we already had facilities there and several companies had panicked and moved out. It was an easy desicion to make. I went down.

I arrived in the lower city after a brief transit and managed to find the facilities I was looking for. It appeared that someone had already set themselves up there. Some stupid gang probably, I was right it was a gang. And they were stupid. But they weren't as small of a group as I had thought. So I decided to spend my time to think for a little while, I decided to go to them and talk, then once I was close shoot them to pieces with my then brand new VA-1 Assault Rifle, I stil needed to figure out how to construct a lightsaber back then. But, way back when this happened I knew almost nothing of the force, I was limited in knowledge, unlike now. Now, I know more than ten times as much as I did back then.

I walked into the building and got close to them. Then, when they noticed me, I started talking. But they didn't want to listen. So I shot them, each and every one of them. Then I set my gun back down and hauled out the bodies one by one. Thirty in all, they hadn't been expecting a fight so they hadn't worn too much armor, too bad for them. Because I was wearing armor, and it deflected the one glancing shot they got off. Poor fools, I almost felt sorry for them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom