Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Character Auspex

Auspex-Divider.gif

A U S P E X
Maria1.gif

Auspex

That's what they called me. The Pixrunduresasa naming ceremony is a special one. Even though I'm merely an Inferior, it is the one ceremony that we share completely with the Superiors; the one unifying ritual. For that one day; we are the same, until we are not. I don't remember it, of course, but that was the day that I became what I am; Auspex.

There is much about my people that outsiders don't appear to understand. I've heard it said that the Pixrunduresasa Superior are "bullying" us, or that it's "sad" that our highest ambition as the Inferior is to serve as a Superior's second. Sometimes I wonder if they're right. Our people have no history. Was this somehow what led to us fleeing our own galaxy? To come to this place as homeless refugees? Did we flee? Or were we intrepid explorers, pioneers who sought out the greatest secrets of the universe?

I can't say for sure. I've tried and tried and tried to force visions of the past, for a whisper of what happened to us. But whether it's because we're too far away, or some other reason, I gues I'll never know.

• Oracle2.gif
    NAME: Auspex
    FACTION: -
    SPECIES: Pixrunduresasa Inferior
    HOMEWORLD: None (Pixrunderesasa Ark)
    SEX: Female
    HEIGHT: 5'4"
    WEIGHT: 116lbs
    EYE COLOR: Pale blue
    HAIR COLOR: Platinum
    SKIN TONE: Ivory
    FORCE SENSITIVE: Yes
  • MJmMlgB.png
    MJmMlgB.png
    MJmMlgB.png

P R O P H E C Y: As her name suggests, Auspex can see into the future. While her visions are neither constant nor perfect, she is graced with more warning than many about oncoming events

P I X R U N D U R E S A S A: Even though she is but the lower-class inferior subspecies, Auspex is still a Pixrunduresasa, and boasts the long life, regenerative abilities, and superior intelligence of her people

E M P A T H: While she may not quite know what you're thinking, Auspex can often tell you what you're feeling, sometimes even before even you might know
  • B9u4WON.png
    B9u4WON.png
    B9u4WON.png

I N F L U E N C A B L E: Foresight is a potent force power, but by the force it is used, and with enough power, a sufficiently skilled user of the force could influence the visions in which Auspex trusts so completely

S I N G U L A R: Influenced heavily by her culture, Auspex considers her position as a direct assistant to a Pixrunduresasa Superior to be the highest honor, and as a result, is almost blindly devoted to him. While loyal, this makes her vulnerable wherever he is even rumoured to be concerned

U N T R A I N E D: Pixrunduresasa have strict guidelines that surround what their Inferior members are and are not allowed to train for. While an accomplished empath and oracle she may be, beyond that and servant's duties, Auspex is entirely untrained
  • auspexfluff.png

Force Powers:
    Force Sense - Adept
    Force Empathy - Apprentice
    Telekinesis - Apprentice
  • Episode 1 - The Pairing Ceremony

Episode 2 - Blood and Whispers

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom