Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Aurum-Saccs Bank

To: [member="Gabriel Beau"], CEO of Aurum Saccs Bank
From: Danger Arceneau, President of Arceneau Trade Company and Southern Systems Business Bazaar

Mr. Beau,

It has come to my attention that you are a bank of notable standing and have certainly pushed forth the effort to maintain a certain... air of quality, respectability, and trustworthiness.

I admire a man's ambition, and have seen your work firsthand from my fellow corporate business partners.

I am interested in investing on such an ambition, if it is to your satisfaction. A mutually beneficial one; one that may see a branch of Aurum Saccs Bank in every Southern Systems Business Bazaar Trade Station in the known galaxy.

If you are interested, do give me a call. I've enclosed my personal frequency.

My best regards,

~Danger Arceneau
Arceneau Trade Company
Southern Systems Business Bazaar

To: [member="Danger Arceneau"] of Southern Systems Business Bazaar

Ms. Arceneau,

Your proposition intrigues me. What sort of mutually beneficial investment did you have in mind?

Mrrew's droid shows up at the bank's loans department with loads of graphs and pie charts, trying to convince the loan agent to allow Mrrew to take out a loan of 500,000 credits, in order to start a hunting company. The graphs and pie charts are very convincing.

[member="Gabriel Beau"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom