Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Public Aurora Station R&R

The Lasat took his hand and shook it. Surprisingly, it was a gentle handshake. At least this Mandalorian was aware of her own strength. And what was that comment about a waltz? Perhaps this Mandalorian was a skilled dancer as well?

"My name is Irizi'nay'nuru, but you can call be by my core name: Zinayn. It's nice to-". The Chiss was interrupted as the creature from the Lasat's shoulder's pounced upon Zinayn, sniffing violently. At the order of Kebii'kara, the dragon left Zinayn's shoulder.

"Ah, the dragon is Force-sensitive?" Zinayn asked. He had heard and seen other creatures attuned to the Force, but had never gotten so close to one. Hopefully Beviin's curiosity was satisfied with perching on a Force-user. It would be a shame if some of his students were bitten or gobbled up by the dragon...

But his pupils could probably handle such a threat. Pushing his slight worry out of his mind, the Chiss said,
"So I am informed that you are here because of the pirates we are fighting?"

Kebii'kara Solus Kebii'kara Solus

CURRENT MISSION - Get to Know Your Peers!
Immediate Goals -
1: Get through Customs
2: Find Out How Nice (or mean) the Lilaste Order is.
2.1: Shoot the chit with the Chiss.
3: Beat up Pirate baddies for fun (and profit)!

FRIEND(s) - Zinayn Zinayn

FOE(s) - N/A

TARGETING ACTION(S) - OPEN

"Yes." Kebii'kara confirmed. "I came here for the pirates, but I may stay depending on the attitude of the Lilaste Order." Not quite the order of priorities that she actually held, but the sentiment was accurate enough. She definitely would not tell Zinayn about how she practically squealed when there was a Force practicing group that wasn't an extension of a government, or another one of the ten trillion Jedi Exclaves scattered about the Galaxy.

Not when the juvenile Vanquo Drakeling that was about to claim yet another sapient perch. The pale drakeling was roughly the size of a domesticated vulpid, and placing herself as the Chiss' newfound scaley mantel. Seeing as he hadn't pushed her off, the Chiss had passed the first test, and while there was a gentle rippling across the echo of the Gray Jedi's skull - a telepathic greeting that did not press deep into the psyche.

If he had not instinctively rebuffed this interaction, Beviin's rosy irises finally blinked slowly. Once. Twice. Three times. With a contented sigh, and a crocodile's grin, Beviin the self-proclaimed Pale Lance, claimed another sapient for her retainers of ear-scratches and general cushioning.

"She's claimed you now." the Lasat stated, with a grave sort of sarcasm. "I'm sorry, you will now be utilized as a means of cushioning. The duty will end in death - either yours' or hers'." With a placing of the hand on the Chiss' shoulder. "I'm afraid there's nothing you can do."

While this was technically true, the placement of the hand served a second point - to exploit the drakeling's love of chin scratches. How Kebii'kara would loosen her grip on the Chiss' shoulder, and with a pouty mew, transfer Beviin back to her shoulder.

"So before you get put on drakeling-sitting duty, do we get a tour of the facility before or after we transfer our luggage out of here?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom