Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Aurelion's First Date!

OBJECTIVE - Impress Tabitha!

Where: Tanaab
Why: A Date!
Wearing/Wielding: This
When: Mid-Day
With: Tabitha Solus Tabitha Solus

Aurelion fidgeted nervously with his tie as he stood outside the door to the small complex his mother had set aside for the small Solus family, a faint blush coloring his cheeks as he glanced down at the single gift in his hands, wondering exactly what she would think of it. In his hand Aurelion held a flower, but not just any flower, it was a flower singularly unique in all the galaxy. This flower was made from Beskar, carved into shape by Aurelion's own hand with his amethyst blade, inch by inch, bit by bit, with all the care and attention he could put into the forming of the block of Mandalorian Iron it had been made of. Not only that but the flower's curling petals were highlighted and engraved with faintly glowing purple markings that twisted and curled among the petal, after-effects of the prolonged contact with Aurelion's Lightsaber and painstakingly carved just enough to avoid melting the coloration out of it.

Aurelion twiddled the flower in his fingers anxiously before he knocked on the door, swallowing a heavy, nervous swallow before he quickly began to try and fix his hair one last time. Only to jump in surprise as Tabitha's mother opened the door and Aurelion sheepishly hid the flower behind his back, blinking up at her with a big, blue eye before he squeaked out a small, anxious hiccup. "Umm.... h-hello Miss Solus. Umm... I'm just coming by to pick Tabitha up." He would stammer, not realizing his little jump of surprise had messed his tie up something horribly and he tensed as his bangs chose this very moment to fall down over his eyes. Making his face turn a deep, dark red of embarrassment as he blew his hair up as best he could, giving the older woman I sheepish smile before murmuring.

"I-I brought her something but umm... I'd like it to be... a surprise please? I kinda m-made it for her." He would admit softly. A small, eager and incredibly anxious smile gracing his soft features as he gave the Solus woman an innocent, pleading look.

Last edited:
Wearing: Dress Shoes Piercing Clip

"Buiiiiiiiir! <Will you leave my hair alone already? I'm just going to Alor Tal's museum!>"

Tabitha huffed as her Mama fussed over the soft curls Cinna forced upon Tabitha's poor hair.

"<Oh hush Tabby Cat, a date is a date. Besides, you need something to hold your hair back anyway.>"

Cinna smiled at her daughter as she pinned a black pearl clip in Tabitha's hair to keep the curls out of Tabitha's face. Crutches made pushing one's hair behind your ear much more difficult, after all. Tabitha pouted and crossed her arms as she sat on the bed, and half-heartedly glared at her Mama, to which Cinna just laughed and smiled.

It was then that the women heard the knock at the door, and Cinna rushed to the door, ignoring the plea of her daughter to let her get it. Cinna opened it excitedly, and tilted her head curiously as Aurelion Nova Aurelion Nova seemed to hide something behind his back. She let out a quiet "oooh" before smiling at the boy and nodding.

"Of course! Come on in!"

"Buuuir why are you so embarassing?"

Tabitha groaned as she entered the main area of the complex the two had been put into. She had already decorated her crutches with teal details, and cushions to make the tops more comfortable that matched. Her mother couldn't help but snort at Tabitha's embarrassment, to which Tabitha rolled her eyes at.

When Tabitha's eyes met Aurelion's, she blushed slightly, and smiled awkwardly.

"Oh, ah, h-hey, Aurelion... Sorry about Mama, she's embarrassing."

"I'll leave you two be~!"

Cinna sing-songed as she winked encouragingly at Aurelion, before walking off further into the complex.

"Sooo... Do you uh... Wanna go to the museum now?"

OBJECTIVE - Uhhhh.....

Where: Cute
Why: Girl
Wearing/Wielding: Try
When: To
With: Think......

As Aurelion was invited inside he idly glanced around the small complex the Solus family had been put up in, quiet nervousness coursing through his veins down from the tips of his ears to the ends of his toes. His heart thumping away in his chest at slightly hard, fast pace..... until he saw Tabitha Solus Tabitha Solus and he froze. His heart immediately beginning to hammer in his chest and his face flushed just at how beautiful she was. His hands went numb behind his back and as his eye widened he simply... stared. He barely registered Tabitha's mother teasing her and only when Tabitha herself spoke to him did he shake his head and try to have his 'distracted' mind think of something in response.

"Uhhhh....."

Was all he could manage at first. It wasn't until his numb hands nearly dropped the flower he held that his ears perked up and he stiffened in shock. "O-Oh! Ummmm" He awkwardly waddled up to Tabitha and drew in a sheepish, excited breathe before he cleared his throat gently. "I umm... I brought you something I got or... w-well.... made..... for you.... kinda." He stammered slowly, before revealing the Beskar flower to her. It's usual silver coloration having been cut into a precise, artistic form of a unique flower, one he had carved uniquely while remembering Tabitha's presence in the Force. Small, intricate little lines and swirls of elegant amethyst purple the color of his Lightsaber had been engraved all along the flower and even the petals were each stained a light purple that got darker the closer they got to the center.

Evidently he had put a lot of work into this and though he hadn't forged the Beskar itself he had carved, styled and fashioned from that Beskar the first ever Tabitha Flower.

Tabitha had to resist the urge to snort when Aurelion Nova Aurelion Nova seemed to shake himself back to reality, though she couldn't resist smiling while biting her lower lip. It was funny, and kind of cute, that he spaced out like that. She tilted her head, mildly amused at first, and then intrigued when he mentioned he got her something. Well, made something.

Someone made something for her?

A blush crept its way across Tabitha's cheeks when she saw the metal flower. It wasn't like anything she'd seen before, and the purple glow... Tabitha reached out, and delicately touched the petals of the flower. It was beautiful.

"It's so pretty... Thanks. No one's... really made me something like this before."

Tabitha was enraptured in the flower, surprised that anyone would make her something like this.

"I uhm. Don't really have anywhere to keep it on me, but... the mantle over the fireplace can do, for now. At least until I get back to Vanquo, or maybe Vena..."

OBJECTIVE - Date Tabitha

Where: Solus Place
Why: A Date!
Wearing/Wielding: Fate & Robes
When: Early

Aurelion was beyond happy that Tabitha enjoyed her gift. Goosebumps erupted across his porcelain skin and pleasant, if anxious, tingling spreading out over his body to coalesce into that universal 'butterflies in the tummy' feeling in the middle of his gut. When she mentioned placing it on the mantle he nodded and did so, before coming back to her and sheepishly moving beside her. "I'm ready to go. You umm...." Aurelion's eye danced down along Tabitha's frame, lingering on her obviously longer than he would be if he was JUST looking her outfit over, and then blinked as he rose his eye to her face sheepishly. "You look beautiful....." He murmured.

Aurelion ducked his head and blushed softly, ears drooping as he cleared his throat. "Umm... I mean.... I'm ready to... to go.....if you are?" He suggested softly, moving to open the door for her and bit his lip, calling into the house. "Ummm Miss Cinna? I'll be sure to have her back before ten!" He shuffledhis feet anxiously, hoping the older Solus woman would find the time acceptable.

Tabitha's lingered on the flower, even as Aurelion walked back to her. The fact anyone would make something so... pretty. For her. It didn't compute quite right, and she didn't even notice Aurelion Nova Aurelion Nova staring at her. She snapped back to attention when he called her beautiful, surprised.

"Oh, uhm, th-thanks."

A soft pink blush bloomed across her cheeks, and she nodded when he asked if she was ready to go. Tabitha couldn't help but snort when he said he'd have her back before ten, like they both weren't adults! Maybe not responsible adults, considering the stitches and bandages on Tabitha's thighs, but hey! They were adults and oh gosh she was actually on a date now wasn't she?

"Keep her out as long as you want dear, just make sure she doesn't get herself into more trouble!"

"Buuuuuuuuuir I'm an aduuuuuuuult!"

Tabitha groaned and rolled her eyes as Cinna's laughter rang out from the back of the complex.

"Ignore my Mama, she's embarrassing... Let's... Let's just... ah... I think Alor Tal has a shuttle from here to the museum, right?"

Tabitha smiled sheepishly at Aurelion, before they head down to take the shuttle. On the way, it was mostly Aurelion asking her if her legs were okay, which was sweet of him, really! She was enjoying the attention, which surprised her. As they exited the shuttle, Tabitha stared up at the museum curiously. She'd heard of it, and seen pictures, but had never been.

"I heard from one of my friends that a member of his clan has a permanent display here. We should go see that one first, yeah?"

She kept her eyes on the ground as she moved with her crutches across the sidewalk to the entrance. Someone was kind enough to hold the door open for the two, and Tabitha nodded her head in thanks to them. Looking around the foyer, Tabitha was in awe of the detail Alor Tal put into the museum.

"Alor Tal put a lot of credits into renovating this place, huh? Oh, we should get tickets first before like. Looking at paintings and stuff."

OBJECTIVE - Knees weak, arms heavy......

Where: Tanaab - Museum
Why: Hormones

As Tabitha blushed beautifully and proceeded to get in a distracted argument with her Mama about when to bring her back, before she even turned to Aurelion and apologized. Aurelion's heart clenched as he was filled with a weird sense of melancholy and heartache. Even though Tabitha was embarrassed by how her Mama acted Aurelion found it.... endearing. Like he was seeing the kind of life he had only dreamed about as a child play out before his eyes and someone was apologizing to him about it.

He shook his head, without really thinking about the fact she had asked him something else, before he blinked and flushed softly. "O-Oh ummm yes. She does....." He winced slightly at how awkward he was being before helping Tabitha out to the shuttle, getting doors for her and helping her down stairs. Once they were inside the shuttle Aurelion used some of the Clan Tal supplies present to do some rudimentary check-ups on her leg before smiling softly at her. He then helped her out of the shuttle as they arrived and, blushing softly as someone got the door for both of them, nodded in agreement to Tabitha's suggestion of their first stop.

As they walked along Aurelion was equally in awe of the place, his eye trained on his surroundings to such an extent he hardly noticed as his hand brushed hers even as it gripped her crutch, causing him to jump slightly before sheepishly murmuring an apology. Even so Aurelion enjoyed Tabitha's presence and, chewing on his lip, decided to try something. Reaching out through the Force, as he didn't want to hamper her by physically holding her hand, he would attempt to swathe Tabitha's consciousness in his own. Mentally 'holding her hands' as they walked if she allowed it.

As Tabitha admired the artwork going up to the ceiling, her mind wandered to who all these people were. She never paid much attention in history classes, much less the ones about politics. Or humanitarians. Or anyone that wasn't a fighter, really. She was so caught up in her head, that she barely noticed Aurelion Nova Aurelion Nova brushing his hand against hers. She turned her head curiously, and tilted her head to the side when he apologized.

She hummed quietly in response, and smiled at him.

Until she felt... Something almost blanketing her mind with their own. Her body tensed, and her hands clenched tighter around the handles of her crutches. Despite the warm feeling from it, Tabitha's first instinct was to figure out who in their Manda right mind thought it'd be a good idea to try to- Oh. It was Aurelion. The tension in her body fell to the floor, and she let out a breath of relief.

She accepted the mental "hug" from her date, and hummed. It felt almost... bubbly. Like that Atrisian soda with the marble that Mother gets her sometimes! Taking a deep breath to relax, Tabitha smiled at Aurelion again.

"Give me some warning next time, yeah? I uh. Don't mind the Force-y shenanigans, since 'dara does them like. ALL the time, ya know? Kind of feels like that one Atrisian soda, with the marble. You ever had it?"

Tabitha rambled about soda to Aurelion as she grabbed their tickets from the receptionist, then rambled more about her favorite flavors as they went through security.

"Oh, but my absolute favorite flavor in that Atrisian kind... is... orange."

Tabitha's talking slowed as they came out to the main floor, and saw the statue there. In a brilliant, gleaming, gold stood the former Mand'alor, looking up at the people of Er'kit she had helped to free proudly. Beneath the original plaque from the creator was another, a note of grief over Yasha's death by Ki'er Artfree. It was such a... jarring difference from Tabitha's last, and only, memory of Yasha. The Infernal, sitting broken and frail in a hoverchair, before the vong biot that had consumed her arm and shoulder, began to speak.

'dara had said her mother was dead.

Tabitha believed her, even if the grown ups didn't.

OBJECTIVE - Date!

Where: Museum
Why: Tabitha

Aurelion sheepishly ducked his head as Tabitha seemed.... surprised by his actions through the Force. Though her emotions were easy to read she wasn't bothered by it, just surprised, and that quelled his worry easily enough. Aurelion nodded back to her, murmuring a soft. "Sorry....." but the word barely left his lips before Tabitha asked about... soda? Aurelion blinked, eye wide, and simply shook his head. He had no idea what she was talking about. His confusion only deepened as she continued to talk about her favorite flavors of soda, and simply nodded along without any real frame of references, not at all sure what to say or do in response. He felt like he was in foreign territory, with no idea how to do anything, and so he simply nodded and walked with Tabitha. Busying himself with making sure she got through doors and over stairs without trouble.

Aurelion did, however, notice Tabitha's speaking slow as they approached a certain statue. Aurelion wasn't sure who it was at a glance, but after glancing at the plaque on it, he looked at Tabitha. She seemed troubled by it or, at least, it made her the BAD kind of thoughtful. Aurelion knew the feeling all too well. Reaching over he gently laid a hand on one of hers, giving her a small smile, before inclining his head towards a small food court for museum visitors. "Maybe... umm.... you can show me one of those sodas? If they have them there?" He suggested softly, trying to take Tabitha' attention off of something that seemed to bother her.

Staring up at the statue, Tabitha could think of nothing else but the memory of Yasha in that hoverchair. How small the former Mand'alor looked. Fragile. Broken. Surrounded by doctors, including Alor Tal. 'dara watching by that window, when she told Tabitha her mother was dead.

Mand'alor the Infernal died on Mandalore, and whatever Tabitha saw at that wedding was not Yasha Cadera.

Aurelion Nova Aurelion Nova broke Tabitha out of those thoughts when he placed a hand on hers, and she turned her attention to him instead of the statue. The food court? Oh, the museum did have one, didn't it?

"Yeah, sure... That'd be good."

Tabitha gave one last glance at the statue, before maneuvering her way over to the food court upstairs with Aurelion. When they reached it, she looked over the options. There was Atrisian, obvious considering who was funding the museum, a noodle place, a little stim-caf cafe looking thing which looked pretty cozy, then some kind of comfort food place. Then around the walls were a few beverage vending machines.

"Hm. Thinkin' the Atrisian place or the vending machines would probably have 'em, ya think?"

OBJECTIVE - Food!

Where: Museum
Why: Cute girl

Aurelion was relieved to see Tabitha turn away from the statue, not quite sure what about the statue had bothered her, but it was obvious that it had indeed bothered her to some extent. He was surprised, however, when she asked him whether or not he thought the small cafeteria would have the soda he hadn't even known existed. This.... confused him even further. If he hadn't known the soda existed, how would he know if placed he had never eaten would have them? Girls were really confusing. At least this one was. But he found it endearing in an awkward kind of way.

Aurelion simply shrugged his slim shoulders, singular eye darting among the small cafeteria, before he glanced back at Tabitha and gently reminded her. "I uhh.... don't know. I didn't know the soda existed, r-remember?" He couldn't help a small smile gracing his lips at this. Maybe he wasn't the only one of them that was nervous on this date? Deciding to try and steer the date forward Aurelion glanced over to Tabitha and nodded his head toward the Atrisian restaurant. "Would umm... you like to get something? Miss Taozi gave me some credits for the date so..... I can buy us some lunch." He offered, his throat suddenly feeling scratchy and dry for some reason. Was that normal? He hoped she accepted, otherwise he was kinda lost on what to do next. He didn't exactly have a plan for this sort of thing.

"Oh. Yeah, that makes sense... My bad."

Tabitha smiled awkwardly, mentally kicking herself for forgetting Aurelion Nova Aurelion Nova didn't know what the soda even was, let alone what it looked like. Manda, what was she thinking?! Lost in her awkwardness, Tabitha almost missed Aurelion asking her if she wanted something, and looked over at the Atrisian place. She was a little surprised his first pick was Atrisian.

And that he called Alor Tal "Miss Taozi" instead of "Buir" but that's whatever.

"Sure, I could go for some noodles, maybe. Kind of surprised that's your first choice, considering the Clan you're in. Don't you like. Eat Atrisian every night or something?"

Leading the way, Tabitha hobbled over to look at the menu, and was thankful it wasn't one of those cheap buffet type places, but instead one that made your food to order. Tilting her head to the side, Tabitha pondered on what to get. There were all kinds of dishes she could order, almost too many!

At least for a museum food court, if you asked Tabitha.

"They've got... A lot of options, huh? What are you gonna get?"

Aurelion gave a sheepish smile as Tabitha corrected herself. The fact that she seemed as nervous as he was making him feel more at ease, if only a little bit, and as she moved toward the Atrisian restaurant he made the conscious effort to guide and help her move, his singular eye tentatively watching her every motion as if she were something precious, like a glass ball or an egg. Which, to be fair, to him she was something precious. But he'd never be able to say something like that out loud. He'd likely feint on the spot!

At Tabitha's comment about hhim having this food often Aurelion shrugged and felt a cold, sheepish chill run down his spine as he swallowed anxiously. Feeling put on the spot before he shrugged and answered without really thinking "Well, before Miss Taozi adopted me I didn't... get to eat alot so....." He turned, looking up at the menu, before nodding and answering her as if what he had just told her was completely normal. "Oh, yes, I really like the chicken and noodles, they have a sweet teriyaki sauce that's really good." He gave a small smile, actually seemingly a bit excited about the idea, before placing his order.

The woman behind the counter, an older Atrisian woman, smiled at the two of them and made a very obvious 'awwww' sound with no attempt to hide her clasping her hands together at the sight of them. This made Aurelion's words die in his throat and his pointed ears droop sheepishly, the only thing leaving his lips a small, squeak of a stammer before his face heated a bright, cherry red. Without another word Aurelion would awkwardly hobble behind Tabitha and murmur quietly "Y-You can go first....." Despite himself he couldn't help but softly grip the back of Taozi's dress out of nervous habit, all but hiding behind her from the older woman before them whho seemed all too intent on the young couple.

Tabitha Solus Tabitha Solus

Tabitha's jaw dropped in shock as Aurelion Nova Aurelion Nova just casually mention he didn't eat a lot before Taozi adopted him. He didn't even call her buir! Wasn't she his mom? Why wasn't he calling her buir? Did he not know any Mando'a? From his casually mentioning of it, it seemed like he had just... Adjusted to the reality of not eating.

Tabitha would have to cook something nice for him when she wasn't on crutches anymore.

"You don't call her your Buir?"

Deciding to shelve her concerns about his life before being adopted, Tabitha instead decided to focus on the smaller issue. Surely Taozi would be happy if Aurelion called her "Buir" right? Might even get a smile out of the doctor, and Manda knows how little the Tal Alor gave genuinely happy smiles. From what little Tabitha knew, Taozi just gave smirks or small smiles.

Unfortunately, Tabitha's attention snapped to the older Atrisian woman, not being very subtle about how cute she found the two teenagers. When Aurelion hid behind her, Tabitha almost felt a little betrayed, but swallowed her awkwardness and looked up at the menu, scanning it over. There were a lot of choices, and it took her minute to decide on what she wanted.

"Could I get an order of the Atrisian meatballs, and some dumplings?"

Aurelion blinked, out of sight, in confusion as Tabitha asked about him called Miss Taozi.... beer? That just made him even more sheepish and confused about this whole situation, but he was happy that Tabitha at least found something she liked to eat. The Atrisian woman would nod, smiling at them both, before writing down Tabitha's order and jokingly attempting to peek around her to look at Aurelion. "And you young man? I don't know how much protection your little girlfriend will be on crutches, yes?" Aurelion would startle slightly and let out a small hiccup of embarrassment. Flushing brightly as his pointed ears twitched in an honest display of happy emotion at the mention of Tabitha being his 'girlfriend'.

Stepping out from behind Tabitha anxiously Aurelion would look up at the Atrisian woman before telling her the exact same order he had told Tabitha about, before gently taking their drinking glasses and carrying Tabitha's for her. The older Atrisian woman chiding Aurelion gently "Now you be a good man and come get your little girlfriend's food once it's done yes?" Aurelion would stare at Tabitha for a second, as if his brain was still catching up to the idea of thinking of her as 'girlfriend' before he ducked his head and nodded. "Yes ma'am."

Helping Tabitha over to one of the tables in the food court Aurelion would help Tabitha sit down before sitting across from her. Not having realized he began smiling a small, heartfelt smile at the thought of actually having a girlfriend. The more the thought registered with him the more he smiled and the more the warmth and small tingling sensations swirled around in the center of his stomach. He didn't even realize he had simply been smiling while looking at the floor for a long moment, before he blinked and looked up at her. Shifting in his seat, suddenly feeling very self-conscious, before he softly cleared his throat. "S-Sorry... umm.... you look nice. Oh... wait I said that earlier...."

Aurelion trailed off, kicking himself mentally, before leaning back out of the way as their food was brought to them and his stomach gave a sudden, insistent gurgling as he smelled the food. He paused, however, his ingrained training during his upbringing on Hapes kicking in. his hands lightly shaking as he hid them in his lap and nodded to Tabitha, silently signaling for her to eat first. Not quite able to meet her eyes with his own, instead staring past her shoulder intently.

Tabitha Solus Tabitha Solus

The moment Tabitha was called Aurelion Nova Aurelion Nova 's girlfriend, her cheeks instantly began to burn. Was she embarrassed? Happy? Angry? Nervous? Tabitha didn't really understand this emotion, and honestly she kind of wanted to run away, far, far, away from the woman. This was their first date, were they even boyfriend and girlfriend yet?

She let Aurelion help her to the table, too busy trying to process her emotions to insist she could do it herself, and sat down quietly. Leaning her crutches on a neighboring chair, panic washed over Tabitha's face when they almost fell onto the floor. Scrambling to regain control, she didn't even realize Aurelion just standing there. At least he told her she looked nice. Again.

Cute!

"Thanks!"

Looking up quickly from wrangling her crutches back into order, Tabitha grinned at Aurelion before actually setting her crutches in a stable position. Sitting back up straight, she giggled at the gurgle from Aurelion's stomach. She'd definitely have to make him some good food one of these day! His silent indication for her to eat was mildly concerning though, and she tilted her head curiously. Why was he waiting for her to eat? He was clearly hungry.

"Aren't you going to eat? Go on, start eating before it gets cold!"

Huffing with a smile, Tabitha snapped her chopsticks apart, grabbed one of her dumplings, and promptly took a bite of it. Humming in approval, Tabitha motioned for Aurlion to start eating to. For extra effect, She grabbed a fresh dumpling, and put it onto Aurelion's plate.

"You should eat more, ya know? You look like a strong breeze could blow you away, and Iiiiii for one don't want to tell your Buir that you got blown away in the wind!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom