Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Aulisi Consortium Defilers

Status
Not open for further replies.
star_wars_conquest___defiler_by_giordano_pranzoni-d34htuc.jpg

Source: Giordani Prazani Deviantart

Name: Defilers
Intent: To Create and Infiltrator for the Consortium
Affiliation: Aulisi Consortium
Availability: Rare
Quality: A
Type: Infiltrators
Strength: 3 Men
Description:

Defilers are simply the best the consortium has to offer. They are recruited internally from the most skilled agents of the Consortium, or brought in as mercnearies from external sources. They are trained further, turned into some of the most able spies in the galaxy, easily on par with those of the great empires of the sith and republic. However what they make up for in training and ability, they lack in number, though deployed in teams of three the Consirtum only boats a dozen of these men in total

Unlike the common rabble of the Consortium Defilers have a much higher stake within it, and so are of coourse highly motivated do to it. They are among the best of the criminal underworld, outside of the Hutt Cartel of Course

Links: http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Sniper_rifle http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Thermal_detonator http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Mandalorian_armor

I need three things with these guys.

First, I need an image source link for your picture.

Second given that this is an A level unit, I'll need a ten post development thread. It could be showing their battle experience in the field, or their training that got them to where they are now. Or a combination of both. It can be done with other writers to make it easier.

The last thing I need is to place links for your equipment that these guys use into the submission. Be that wookiepedia or something you've purchased through the marketplace/factory. For both the Blaster Rifle, Thermal Detonators, and any other equipment or armor that they might carry or wear.

[member="Vincente Aulisi"]

Basic tools like that, I'm not worried so much about. Any weapons and armor however, always need links for those. Also Gear, needs to be moved to under Links section along with all the links that accompany it.

For the image I do need an exact site of some kind.

Looking at wookie on the Defilers of Tyber Zann, the description is almost word for word the same. I would suggest changing the description a great deal to avoid plagiarism. It's fine to take inspiration from a source like this, but not okay to copy it exactly. If you could just adjust that, that would be fantastic.

[member="Vincente Zann"]

Thank you.

Vincente Zann said:
of teh sith
Typo here.

You still need to add the link section back in, and move the gear and all the links to that.

Just need to let me know when you are finished with the development thread, and we can move forward. And do make sure to link that into the submission so I can review it when the time comes. @mention me when you are ready.

[member="Vincente Zann"]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom