Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Auction Auctioning off an ULTRA RARE weapon

Credits and services will be welcome in this one week long auction of a M-67 REAR. This ultra rare weapon was only produced three times, and last I check the other owners were [member="Nicademus Blith"] and [member="Kei Garnik"]. Even better, is that the weapon is in mint condition! It has never been used in a RP. Minimum bid is 130,000, as that is what I purchased it for. Place your bid below before the end date of 4/4/16. Please no joke bids on April 1st! Also, tag the previous bidder! With only three of these in the entire galaxy, it's time to act fast!

Well, I am extremely disappointed at the lack of interest in this auction, but I am a man of my word and will select a winner.

The winner, with one bid at the minimum price is [member="Saverok the Unleashed"]. Congratulations at your steal of a deal! I thought I could get more for something like this haha.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom