Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Auction Auction

Status
Not open for further replies.
The best offer will get the following. So make your bids.

Lot A: 10 lightsabers
Lot B: 10 Lightsabers
Lot C: 5 Annihilator Droids (The ones made by Suvian Sciences)
Lot D: 5 EE Battle Droids
Lot E: One DRX-12 Pistol
Lot F: 2 Tachyon Light Freighters
Lot G: 10 Lightsabers
Lot H: 10 Lightsabers
Lot I: 10 Lightsabers
Lot J: 10 Lightsabers
Lot K: 10 Lightsabers
Lot L: 10 Lightsabers
Lot M: 10 Lightsabers

Matreya

(Gotten any newer IC money? [member="Michael Steelfang"] cause i remember our chat last time, and may have a way to get you the IC backing to buy generally anything you need. PM when you get the chance. If you like of course.)

Lot F: 17,000 creds
Lot G: 151,000 creds
Lot C: 51,000 creds

([member="Lord Daemos"] actually I have come into alot of credits through contracts and tell me are you doing this just to make sure I can't get anything I count 3 lots not bidded on now why bid on the one set of lightsabers I bid on when there is a few where no one had bidded on to begin with)

Lot G 300000
Lot C 80000
Lot D no change in bid.

Matreya

(Lmfao of course. Gotta make things hard on ya hahaha. Nah really I bid on them as a way to start this very convo lol. Also, the offer was to be an emissary for my tier 4 company, JAC, as I was wanting some more PC users for it. Its a droid/medical/weapon/armor creating company if your down.)

Lot C: 81,000
Lot F: Unchanged
Lot G: 301,000

[member="Michael Steelfang"]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom