Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Attractive

Fred smiled a little, thinking about it. It was good to see Amma seem more relaxed. He chuckled a bit though when she called emotions overrated. "Well, not sure if Mig's ideas mean much to ya, but he always figured it was worse to bottle things up." He was then a bit surprised by his girlfriend's snort, looking at the washer and chuckling as she tried to help him get the thing off.

"Yeah. Might would keep my arm from becoming a supermagnet. Pretty sure if you had a gam on I'd be dragged around today." He would chuckled a little more and follow her up, nodding as he got a wicked grin on his face. "Stabby won't know what hit her."

Amma Dib Amma Dib

“Like this?” Amma tottered, grabbing her own arm with a pretend stagger, then smacked into Fred Gred Fred Gred ‘s side. “Oh noooo. I’m totally stuck to m’boyfriend. Tragiiiic.”

She hugged his arm around her, back against his chest. Voice lethargic.

“What do I doooo.” Cheek against his shoulder, Amma hugged his arm, voice still quiet and emotionless. “Soooo stuuuuuck.”

The mirror she didn’t realize was there betrayed the grin on her face. “If I had my Gam on… gosh, you do know my mother was the personal goran of two Mand’alor’s, eh? Better freakin’ believe I’ve got Gam. I just…….. dunno. Guess I never wear it.”

Amma giggled and smacked a hand back over her mouth to stop the so-not-lethargic noise. “Yeah, this is war.”

She trotted toward the bedroom door, for a moment wondering what would be better. Getting Stabby back, or pretending the door was magnetically sealed shut?

Fred couldn't help but smile and laugh as Amma pretended to stick to him. He let her pull his arm around her, and decided to join in on the little act. He held her arm a little, smiling even more.

"Well, guess we'll just have to be together all day." He smiled, noticing Amma's own smile. It definitely made him happy to see, and come to think about it maybe that wouldn't be terrible. As long as Rhae didn't try to kill him. He then heard her mention that she never really wore her gam. It made him a bit curious, but he wasn't sure If he should ask or not. He did finally decide to ask though, somewhat against his better judgment. "You mind if I ask why?"

He then chuckled, following her to the door and waiting, this would be fun.

Amma Dib Amma Dib

“Heh. Aw, and here I was gonna do a lot of nothing all day.” She pretended to try and pull away to no avail. Would have to remain caught by Fred Gred Fred Gred !

“Could you imagine me in a battle? Hot Kad, I’d be better for the enemy.” Amma hugged his arm as they walked, or, semi-stumbled down the hall. “I’d get spooked or something would go off and then bam! kablam! Explosions! Jarek almost lost his eye once… Mama was super cautious too, after we lost our Dad in battle. Uncle Dede’s not a Mando. Taught me how to stay calm, and steady, and the explosions stopped. It’s not like I hate it or anything, it’s with me, on Vena. Just have to braid my hair back ‘cause I tell you, natural curls in a confined space do not happen.”

Amma snuck them down the hall, peeked around corners to attempt to see if the pathway to the lower floors was clear. Who knew what Stabby did to this castle!? She could have jerry rigged a ton of pranks!

Fred chuckled, pretending to get pulled a little. "Whadoyaknow. Same here." The teen would then listen to Amma as they sorta stumbled out into the hall, sticking close together. She then explained why she didn't wear her gam much, noting how she wouldn't be the best in battle. He smiled a little, thinking. "I mean, could be pretty cool. Just charge in and defeat everyone. I guess the hair part makes sense though."

As they walked around the hall though, he would look around, clearly having the same idea Amma had. What was Stabby up to? He knew her well enough to know she'd have something rigged.

Amma Dib Amma Dib

“Heheheee” Amma stumbled down the hall with Fred Gred Fred Gred pulled this way and that. Did Tabitha Solus Tabitha Solus know she’d started something new for the two teens? Probably was laughing behind her hat.

The dye would give Amma the last laugh! AHA! HAAAAHHAHAHA! HAAAAH. This was prank war.

“Sure, I could be a gigantic explody wrecking ball. Plans be danged! Amma’s here! EVERYBODY DOWN!” Amma cackled and slid her back against the wall, pulling Fred closer. Eyes, which barely ever looked at anyone’s faces were all on his. Lips upturned in a smile. “I think I hear something.”

Amma nibbled her bottom lip, a blush on caramel cheeks.

Fred couldn’t help but smile as Amma laughed. It was pretty clear that they were both having more than a little fun with this. He laughed again as Amma mentioned how something like that would go, charging into battle and throwing away any already laid plans. He chuckled and was about to say something before being pulled close to his girlfriend as he pressed up against a wall. He blushed a little, but was quick to ask.

“Oh.... What was it?”

Amma Dib Amma Dib

Amma bit her lip, tugged Fred Gred Fred Gred a bit closer as hushed voices burbled harmlessly down the hall. The idea this was somehow subterfuge, and they were secreting around put a thrill in Amma's ribs. She let one arm wind around the back of Fredgred's neck, pressed her lips together in a thin white line. As the people walked closer, almost to the edge of the corner where her and Fred waited, Amma saw the blush of Fred's cheeks, the way his lips curved to the right when he was perturbed or thinking about something too hard.

The voices trailed off up the stairs, and Amma

The perfection of the moment made Amma sigh gently, eye his lips before ducking her chin down with another blush of her own.

"They're gone... we should... and the... thing. And..."

Fred couldn't help smile through the blush with everything. How close he and Amma were right now, the look on her face.... It was kinda perfect. Of course he was nervous and awkward about the whole thing though, which didn't help his thinking. He could hear the voices start to fade, and then Amma looked down. She then noted that they needed to get the... the thing. He looked at her, nodding a little.

"Yeah... the thing.... Need that...."

Amma Dib Amma Dib

Amma leaned her head back and let a deep breath out in a hiss, her arms around Fred Gred Fred Gred . He was magic, the way his blue hair highlighted his face. She wanted to lean up and touch his cheek, but couldn’t fathom doing something so rash. Instead, she smiled up at him and took his fleshly hand.

“We made it!” Peeking around the corner, Amma pulled him down the hall toward the clothiers’ corner. She didn’t stop until they were safely inside the quiet tailor’s shop, bolts of fabric lined between half constructed dresses and suits. Flopping down on a small couch, Amma grinned and nodded Fred to her. “No Stabby. No anybody.”

Fred couldn’t help but smile as he looked at Amma. He honestly loved her, but he wasn’t always sure how to say or show it. He was just happy around her. He was about to try touching her check before she took his right hand and quickly pulled him to the cloth.... clothi.... The clothes room.

He smiled, and would quickly join Amma on the couch. He looked around, double checking just to be sure Stabby hadn’t set something up before chuckling. “Yeah! Just us.”

She blushed when he moved to touch her, foiled by her own desire to move into the clothier. Dash her inevitable desire to rush toward their goal!

“Fred?” Amma pressed her lips together, reached for Fred Gred Fred Gred . Her Fred, not Fredgred like everyone called him, but her Fred. “Can we sit for a minute? Just us?”

Her eyes shone as she hugged his flesh arm, ducked under it and sighed. “That’s better... so. Pink dye? I bet Dar’ika has tons.”

Fred was honestly surprised for a moment. Amma was usually one who was quick to act, but now she seemed to was to slow down a little. He smiled sitting on the couch. "Sure Amma." He watched as she pulled his arm over her, and she said that it was better. It made him blush, and he couldn't help but drum his fingers a little.

"Yeah. Sounds like 'Dara to have some somewhere." He couldn't help but hold Amma a little close too.

Amma Dib Amma Dib

The empty room wove around two young teens, nothing about but the pieces of Courtly raiments few would wear outside the Venan Palace. He squeezed her shoulders, fingers drumming. The best moment so far in the few they had with such a shift in dynamic. What even was this? Two friends learning.

And pranking Stabitha within an inch of her wardrobe. That was the true mission. Pranking Stabby for pranking Fred Gred Fred Gred . It didn’t seem as important while they were sitting alone on the couch. Sparks faded off, not needed in the calm of something so simple as a hug.

“Maybe in the cabinet. Or..” footsteps in the hall. “Yipes!”

Fred was a bit surprised still, but this was honestly better than the prank. He was just happy to be with Amma. The young Mando watches the sparks around his.... It was still crazy to say.... Girlfriend, begin to subside. He smiled at her, attempting to catch one of the last sparks with his left hand, and would attempt to touch her cheek again before Amma spoke up. And then the footsteps.

"Uh.... Act natural."

Amma Dib Amma Dib

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom