Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ATTN: Members

Alright this faction needs to be kicked in the rear to get started again. I know that we don't have very many masters or teachers at the current moment, and I also know that posting will be slow as the Event will be taking most of your guys time. But with that said, we need to get this ball rolling!

First off I would like to ask you a question. What do you expect from this faction? and What are some ideas on what you would like to do as a faction. I know that there was a Field Trip missions that anyone can participate in. As such, what do you think could help boost this faction?

Next order of business, I would like to see everybody who is active as we are not getting alot of posts in the faction. Go ahead and say that you are active if you are, and how much time that you could possibly spend with the faction. Becuase right now, we need alot of work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom