Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ATTENTIOOOON LLLLUNATICS!!!!!!

PM me if you want in

*if your character is not a criminal you should still read till the end*

https://youtu.be/kmC5G3HbCOg

Come one come all to the mad house of Coruscant!!! Enjoy the blood curdling screams of the inmates!! Watch them bash there heads to the wall!! Watch some try to eat each other!! Anything goes in Valorum Asylum!!! Anyone who's criminally insane come on down for a stay. Whether your a clown that dresses as a nurse and blows up hospitals for giggles, or perhaps you think you're a character from a children's story, maybe you're the only that can see this frog sing and dance: "hello my baby! Hello my honey!", or perhaps you think that you're some sort of goblin creature and you run around throwing explosive vegetables at spiders!! I don't know!!! All I do know is that you should be attending the Finis Valorum Institute for the Criminally Insane!!! We accept wackos, jackos, schizos, weirdos, psychos, pyros, kleptos, nearly anything (we're more lenient than the irl justice system when it comes to legal insanity)!!!! So what are you waiting for already come on down to the Asylum where the word "asylum" is ironic!!!! Hey maybe you're not a criminal or insane. Maybe you're a volunteer trying to help, or a security guard, or vigilante turning the crazies in and stopping their escape or their take over of the asylum. There's potentially a place for nearly everyone!! So what are you waiting for join in on the fun!!!!

HK-36

The Iron Lord Protector (Neutral Good)
I have a vigilante character I might make appearance with, he's based on Coruscant,

Or with HK if things go out of the hand enough for Galactic Alliance to step in, he's pretty much robo-Batman anyway

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom