Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Attention!

[member="Ashe the Reaper"] | [member="Darth Arcis"] | [member="Darth Banshee"] | [member="Darth Praelior"] | [member="Ephyt-ri of Dahega"] | [member="Jericho"] | [member="Kasamann"] | [member="Lord Eclipsion"] |[member="Morna Imura"] | [member="sabrina"] | [member="Særa Ayña Savan"]

---

Hello, all!

We have developed the three main forces, so it's time to put them into use. I would like to hear from you, which main force will your character be a member of (Purifier League, Mage Guild Operations or Eternal Darkness Organization).

Please post below and I'll add you to the according member lists. Also, remember that all leader positions for these forces are open. For them, I would prefer Spellmasters, but Magi are also fine.

Matreya

*super angry face* HOW DARE YOU? SO PRETENTIOUS!

Lol ok then. I hope I can have it finished by tonight. My apologies for taking so long with it.

#CouncilNeedsDarksiders

Kasamann said:
*super angry face* HOW DARE YOU? SO PRETENTIOUS!

Lol ok then. I hope I can have it finished by tonight. My apologies for taking so long with it.

#CouncilNeedsDarksiders
To be honest, members of the Purifier League are meant to be the only Lightsiders in the faction. ;) But whatever, it's your decision.

[member="Kasamann"]

Darth Praelior said:
[member="Maria Natalja"] Balaya is hiding and moving slowly and she is trained in sorcery. She can pretend to be good until the time comes
Good enough. By the way, would you be interested in leading the force? You are a Master-rank character, so if you want to, you can be the Purifier Supreme. If you don't want to, however, it's fine.

[member="Darth Praelior"]

Lord Eclipsion said:
MGO, or if I can be in 2 factions, the EDO as well.
I would prefer if people were in only one force, but I will let it be. I have seen you playing enough and I also trust you, so if you want to, the EDO Director place would be open for you. If you don't want to, however, it's fine.

[member="Lord Eclipsion"]

Morna Imura said:
Mage Guild Operations.
Another one. Since you are one of the faction's admins and your character is a Spellmaster, maybe you would be interested in leading the Mage Guild Operations? If you don't want to, however, it's fine.

[member="Morna Imura"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom