Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Attention: Templar Knights and Masters!!

It seems that, with each passing day, our population continues to grow and grow! As such, we have been blessed with quite a few members who now carry the mantle of Templar. We, as Knights and Masters, have each begun training ourselves in certain specializations that suit our interests; and those specialties are then passed down to the students we take on.

So, in the interest of giving our current and future students an idea of what they will be learning from tutelage under us, I'd like to compile a listing of each of our specializations. Below, provide the requested information and I'll be putting up a pinned listing on the morrow!

Lightsaber Forms: List mastered/trademark forms here.
Force Powers: List mastered/trademark force powers here.
Martial Arts: List mastered/trademark martial arts forms here.
Additional Skills: List any other teachable skills that your character may know, such as slicing, piloting, marksmanship, etc.
Willing to Teach: Are you willing to take a student? If so, how many at a time?

@[member="Daxton Bane"], @[member="Darth Solrune"], @[member="Feena Mason"], @[member="Dharma Vessia"], @[member="Ember Rekali"], @[member="Oron"], @[member="Kara Avoyos"], @[member="Vorhi Alestrani"].

Lightsaber Forms: None. That being said, I can give lesson on countering lightsabers in unarmed combat.
Force Powers: Force punch, Force body, Force speed, and Force Sight. Force Sight borders on mastery due to the constant use.
Martial Arts: Teras Kasi.
Additional Skills: Archaeology, language tutelage (including dead and ancient dialects), cooking, wilderness survival, demolitions, dancing and history of rarer and more "neutral" force-traditions.
Willing to Teach: Lessons may have as many as five pupils to a thread, depending on what I'm teaching. If someone wants to be my full-time Oppilas (Old palawan for pupil), I'd likely take no more than one at a time. Said pupil would get first dibs on training threads.

Dharma Vessia

Lords of the Fringe
Lightsaber Forms: No true form mastered
Force Powers: Mentalism/ Madness (Mind tricks, knowledge drain, memory rub, mind control, and others that focus on the mind), Necromancy, and Seer/ Prophesying
Martial Arts: None
Additional Skills: Enchanced Interrogation and Torture, Dancing, Licking, Espionage, Sabotage, and Shopping
Willing to Teach: Outside of her "group", will take on one student at a time

Lightsaber Forms: Makashi, Ataru, Niman, Vaapad. Trademark Form: Koldak, Triple Telekinetic Lightsaber Combat.

Force Powers: Push, Pull, Telekinesis, Cloak, Stealth, Shatterpoint (will not teach), Heal, Essence Transfer, Choke, Terror, Mind Tricks, Hypnosis, Suggestion, Battle Meditation, Armored Form, Sith Alchemy and Sith Sorcery.

Can create tentacles of force which can grab opponents or objects like extra limbs.

Martial Arts: Aikido, Judo, Eskrema, Karate, and Jeet Kun Do.

Additional Skills: Most assassination and covert ops skills, including but not limited to disguise, infiltration, counter sniping, and use of poisons and psych warfare.

Willing to Teach: Yes, no limits on students but usually on a one on one approach.

Lightsaber Forms: Juyo, Niman, Shien,
Force Powers:
Primary
Electric Judgment, Sith lightning/True Lighting, Insanity, Force meld, Tutaminis.
Secondar
Enhance punch, kick, speed, strength, Stealth, Choke, Sith Alchemy, Force sight, Force shield/barrier, Force blast, Push, pull, grip, sense, Repulse, Shout/scream, Doppelganger,
Martial Arts: Boxing, street fighting.
Additional Skills: Piloting, smiting, Front lines soldier, Small time mechanic.
Willing to Teach: One or two, depends on the person.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom