Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Attack of the Clones

Training Grounds
Silver Rest
Kashyyyk
A0opWVK.png
Cas had been training non-stop since his last two encounters with Insatious. Since the Jedi Knight decided he would kill the Dark Lord. He was too dangerous to be left alive, too dangerous to those he cared about. The Dark Lord's skills within the Force overshadowed Cas' greatly, surviving all of his encounters was pure luck or worse, because Insatious had deemed it so. He needed to get better, stronger, much stronger so that their next encounter can be their last. The Kiffar was aware of the risks, that he may not make it back or worse... he'd fall completely over to the Dark side - but he was willing to take those chances. If it meant keeping those he loved safe: his parents, Ciara, Sakadi, Yen, Mathieu... everyone.

The fifth hour of Cas' time in the training yard passed, sweat dripped from his face and drenched his clothes. But he refused to stop. Several training droids, programmed on their highest setting converged on Cas - attacking him with precision and aggression. The sound of lightsabers humming and clashing echoed across the yard, as well as the occasional grunt or breath Cas took. Ducking and evading two attacks converging where his head was, the Jedi Knight quickly hopped back before handspringing backward on one hand while blocking an attack with his lightsaber hand. When his boots touched the ground, Cas positioned himself in a crouched position and performed a 360 spin, severing two of the training droid's legs that tried to rush him.

More came, he blocked their attacks before returning strikes of his own. In quick succession, Cas bent low and struck at a droid's torso and proceeded to leap into the air transitioning into a forward flip and decapitating the droid mid-air before landing. The final droid charged at Cas but he simply held it in place with the Force before extending his arm and making a fist, advancing to crush it internally with the Force. When he was done, he dropped its remains to the floor as sparks periodically flew from its exposed plating.

Exhaling, Cas figured that was enough training for today. Proceeding to make his way to his dorm, the Kiffar felt a coldness rush over him but it wasn't a familiar one. The hair's on his arm rose and he felt a sense of dread knot up in his stomach... there was a disturbance in the Force.

Sam Sheridan Sam Sheridan Darth Insatious Darth Insatious

"Thanks for the help today, twerp. We can get some proper junk food later, give you a bit of a break in the kitchen." Sam smiled at her daughter beside her next to a fighter they finished up on. Unsurprisingly Ara wasn't too happy about her meager payment for working on a weekend. "Not even a few creds?!" she asked with a hint of annoyance in her voice. Sam snickered as she pulled Ara into a hug. The girl grumbled all the way as her mother's arm wrapped around her. "Yeah, yeah. You'll get a day's wage for the day, don't worry." she reassured the girl as she let go.

"Do you think we'll still have time for..." she trailed off as she looked up at her mother. Sam gave a firm nod as she led the way out of the hangar. "Of course! We made a deal and I won't cross it for anything. You go do your thing, I'm gonna get my stuff and I'll meet you back here in... an hour tops." she gave her a light tap on the shoulder as she made her way to the exit.

A short while later Sam returned to the temple with her holsters dangling under her arms. It was a surprise to hear that Ara wanted to learn how to use a blaster properly, but it was a skill that Sam held in very high regard. After all, it saved her life countless times.

As she wandered the halls, she noticed Cas a short distance from her. Though as she got a litte closer, she noticed that something was up with him. "Yo Dreads! What's up?!" she called out with a wave.

Cadere Cadere Darth Insatious Darth Insatious

Passing Cas in the hallway of Silver Rest was a young Padawan giving the Jedi Knight a short "Master" followed with a nod towards Cas, though ignoring Sam. The Padawan continued down the path, though with a few glances over his shoulder at Sam. When he refocused on the path ahead, he suddenly crossed the path with Cas... again? Wait, that couldn't be right, he just greeted the Master five minutes ago with that girl. It was very confusing, which didn't help things when he shook his head, only to pass another Cas... what the blazing is going on?!

Stopping up, the padawan started to get very confused and decided to get to the bottom of this. Turning around, the padawan jugged up to "Cas", "Uhm, Master Tynen?" Asked the padawan, only to be shoved to the side with a comment "shove off kid". Everything was all too confusing as he watched three cloaked figures from behind continue down the path of the hallway.

His instinct screamed that something was wrong and decided to follow it. Looking around the hallway, a dark-skinned woman looked to head the same way as the others, though she was reading a datapad. "Excuse me Master, but I think something is wrong with Master Tynen, I've just seen him three times in a row" explained the padawan.

With a friendly smile, the female placed a hand on the padawan's back, "you don't say" said the dark-skinned woman and led the Padawan into a small storage room. A muffled ignition of a lightsaber inside, followed by the sound of it being extinguished again happened within seconds of each other. Once the door slid open again, only the dark-skinned woman exited and nodded to a Jedi Knight passing by the opposite way.

The four cloaked figures looking like Cas, with the exception of the female, all had their hood over as they kept a watch from a distance of Cas. The only exception was that two of the three males had half a mask on one side of the face. They were all wearing very traditional Silver Jedi uniforms of the Temple with one exception, they were suppressing their connection to the force, hiding its signature from everyone around them. Due to how many were at Silver Rest, passing by, no one really noticed anything and Jedi wearing their cloaks weren't even alarming. It was a little strange, but nothing to scream bloody murder about.

The four figures followed Cas and Sam, making sure to always stay far enough away to not be noticed, but still, keep close enough to hear what Cas and Sam talked about.

Cadere Cadere Sam Sheridan Sam Sheridan

Last edited:

As he trailed through Silver Rest's hallways, tunnel visioned to get to his room and into bed, he ignored all those that surrounded him as well as that gnawing feeling in the back of his head. Then he heard a familiar voice call out to him, letting out a sigh Cas threw his towel over his shoulder. Turning to face whoever called out to him, his instincts served him well when the familiar voice was none other than Sam. Although he hadn't seen her in a while he wasn't in a social mood, but he flashed her a smile regardless and continued walking, indicating for her to walk with him.

"Oh, hey... reformed mercenary." he greeted her in return, wiping the sweat off of his brow with his towel before throwing it back over his shoulder. "I was just, y'know, working out." Cas explained intentionally vaguely. Looking around and behind Sam, he raised an eyebrow "Isn't there supposed to be a mini you here? I mean... what else can she do at Silver Rest?" the Kiffar teased "Feels like we haven't spoke in two years. What've you been up to? Please tell me you're dating someone to get off my back." Cas flashed her a wink, following it up with a playful chuckle.

A young Padawan that was passing by greeted Cas, returning the greeting he nodded back and smiled "Padawan." before returning his attention to Sam. "Kid completely blew you off. Ouch." the Kiffar snickered. However, as he and Sam continued their stroll his sense of uneasiness refused to fade - but, he wondered what it possibly could be? He was home, surrounded by other Jedi. There was no place else in the galaxy he'd feel safer... Unfortunately for the Jedi Knight, he ignored his instincts and kept on going.

Last edited:
Sam smirked at his greeting with a light shake of her head. "Really, that's the best you got?" she quipped. Walking beside him, she looked up to him as he asked about her goings-on. "Ara's around here somewhere. We're going out today for a bit. She wants to learn how to use a blaster properly and you can be damn sure I'm gonna teach her everything I can." she explained calmly, looking ahead of them. "And you can rest easy. I actually went on a date last week. Was with a Mando guy too, of all people. So unfortunately for you, that booty call is on back order for the foreseeable future." she explained with a smug grin, glancing up at him again.

A padawan walked past and unsurprisingly didn't greet Sam. The mechanic simply glared at him as he passed, grumbling a bunch of cuss words to herself. "Karking snob." she muttered to Cas. "He comes asking me to fix something for him, I'm charging him triple." she continued as her arms folded over her chest.

Loud footfalls echoed down a hallway. Sam glanced over and was rather surprised to see Ara closing in on them with a worried look on her face. "Mom!" she called out, coming to a halt in front of her. "What's going on, Twerp?" she greeted with a frown, placing a hand on her shoulder. "Mom, something's wrong. I-I... I don't know what it is but..." the girl glanced around them and then back to the duo. "It feels... cold. I dunno how to explain it but... I got this feeling like something bad's about to happen." she rambled with a hushed voice, looking up at Cas. "What do you... are you sure?" she asked, glancing at Cas then to Ara once more.

Despite Ara's cold eerie feeling of things being off and even with Cas' senses warning him of danger, nothing happened on the way down the hallways. When they looked around, or behind their shoulder, nothing seemed out of the ordinary.

In fact, the moment Ara talked about the cold feelings, the cloaked figures following Cas, seemed to sense a potential complication with Ara there and dispersed and vanished among the other Jedi living at Silver Rest. Besides, attacking right in the open would only lead to failure of the mission with the number of Jedi and it is doing the daytime.

Nothing excited happened the rest of the day other than the eerie sense of being watched or followed, only for it to be nothing of warning. Once Sam and Cas split ways the cloaked figures watch them split, before continuing following the Jedi Knight to his room.

Upon arriving at the door to Cas' chamber, the hooded figures spread out, two standing guard by the wall, making sure no one is surprising them, while the remaining three approached the door, two flanking the door. Finally, the female knocked on Cas' door, holding her lightsaber in her hand, ready to thrust her blade into Cas.

"Okay tough gal, I'll remember to not ignore you when we pass each other." Cas smirked at her. The word "Mom" in the distance caught his ear, forcing him to subconsciously raise an eyebrow "Mom?" Cas repeated in confusion before spotting whom he assumed was Ara. He watched the mother and daughter's interaction, taking note on the younger Sheridan's comment about feeling cold. So, it wasn't just me then he thought to himself, then quickly scanning Ara with his brown eyes and realising the young girl was Force-sensitive.

"I thought it was just me... but if she can feel it. Something's off." confirmed Cas, glancing at the duo with a concerned look "Uh, sorry we've gotta meet under these circumstances..." the Jedi apologised looking in Ara's direction before flashing her a smile "You definitely have your Mom's resting expression of annoyance." he quipped, hoping she'd take the joke lightly despite the current weirdness in the air. "I need to get changed, but I'll have a look into what's up. You two stay safe, yeah? Good seeing you two." and with that, Cas was off and headed toward his room.

Once inside, Cas quickly showered which thankfully loosened up his tight muscles before dressing into his Jedi attire, ready to investigate whatever this eerie presence was. While in the middle of gathering his lightsaber and other equipment, a knock was heard at his door. Facing it, he watched the door with a perplexed look and wondered who it could possibly be.

Cas approached the door but before placing his palm over the security panel to unlock it, a wave of dread washed over him. His stomach formed a pit and the hairs in his right arm stood up. Taking a step back, Cas watched the door with a look of suspicion. He'd only felt these kinds of feelings when he knew he was in danger, like the Force was warning him of something, and knowing he'd never had this feeling when answering his door. Ever. Cas knew something that threatened him was on the other side of that door.

Removing his lightsaber from his hip and placing it into his left hand, Cas' right arm hovered in the direction of the security panel before he waved his arm, unlocking the door with the Force. When the door began to open, Cas quickly ignited his lightsaber and attacked whoever was on the other side with an overhead strike.

Sam glanced up at Cas as he spoke to them. She wasn't sure of anything at first until his comment of Ara "feeling it" as well. A seed of suspicion was planted but she kept quiet, merely hugging her daughter close. "I'll check you later." she greeted as she walked away with Ara.

"Do you still wanna go to the range?" she asked her gently, to which the girl merely shook her head as she hugged her mother closer. "No. Mom, I'm telling you. I can feel something is off. I haven't felt like this since Underworld..." she trailed off as Sam gently rubbed her shoulder. "I'll look into it. If you and Cas feel like this, then it has some weight to it." she reassured her.

After dropping Ara off at home, she returned to the Temple and headed to Cas' room for a very important chat about her daughter. However as she rounded the corner, she spotted several hooded figures and Cas charging through his doorway with his lightsaber. In an instant her blasters were drawn and several bolts were fired at the hooded figures. "Cas, what the kriff?!" she shouted as she hid behind the corner, firing a few more rounds at the unfamiliar figures.

The hooded figures had been warned of the Jedi Knight's paranoid sense of ability within the force, giving him a way to warn the boy when danger was near and so the one who knocked was prepared. As the door slid open, Cas at the ready with his ignited lightsaber and going for the opportunity attack, Cas felt the force wrap around him and launched him back into the wall behind him. The figure who had knocked stood with an outreached hand, holding Cas locked up against the wall while the three figures entered, leaving the remaining two to deal with the annoyances that were Sam Sheridan.

Sam's blaster bolts were immediately caught by bright-coloured green, blue and yellow lightsaber blades, sending the bolts back in Sam's direction. However, the two figures still outside of Cas' room, didn't advance, but simply dodged, blocked and redirected blaster bolts back towards Sam with deadly accuracy.

Inside of the room, Cas was being overpowered both two out of the three hooded figures as the forced wrapped and kept him pinned to the wall. The one who knocked looked the Jedi over, seemingly curious or maybe it was just out of amusement? Nevertheless, he pulled down the hood, revealing... Cas Tynen?

An exact copy of himself stood in front of Cas, everything from the hilt to the colour of the blade with one exception that was of the traditional Jedi robes.

"Are you sure, this is the one?" Asked one of the cloaked and hooded figures that held Cas up against the wall. The voice was feminine and that of a female, however, the voice eerily matched that of Cas' sister, Ciara. It didn't help it that when she shook her head, letting the hood fall back, a perfect match of appearance and voice of Ciara stood beside the clone of Cas.

"Yes, he's the one, father told us about, though I expected more" mocked the copy of Cas, both in looks and voice as he looked the real Cas over.

"What are you waiting for, kill him, so we can be done this mission" expressed the third cloaked figure annoyingly as if he had to be somewhere else and that this was inconvenient for him. However, nevertheless, he pulled his own hood down, without losing his grip on the real Cas against the wall. As if Cas had entered Deja vu town, he was looking at two people who both sounds and looked exactly like him with the third both looking and sounding exactly like his sister.

It had to be a nightmare and yet, he was awake.

While the second clone of Cas looked and sounded like the real deal, there were visible scars and small imperfections if the real Cas looked closed enough as this clone of Cas also seemed to showcase a more aggressive stance than the other two.

"Hand on. I want to see why father is so obsessed with this Jedi and what he got, that we don't" commented the perfected copy of Cas with a raised hand, stopping the imperfect copy from killing Cas.

"We got company, finish our mission!" warned one of the still cloaked figures outside of the room, keeping Sam from advancing.

It didn't take long before Silver Rest sentries arrived at the scene of noise. Sentinels trained to protect Silver Rest from anyone who might try to do harm to the temple. "Cease hostility!" Demanded the guards entering the hallway, two at each end of it. With yellow double-bladed lightsabers ignited, they started to walk towards the two hooded figures.

Inside the room, the perfect copy of Cas, same hilt and colour blade sighed and then released a powerful blast of force, shattering the wall behind the real Cas and sending him flying outside of the temple. The Real Cas, whether he crashed into the temple ground behind the temple or landed on his feet, would watch as the two copies of him and one of his sister stepped out, all brandishing lightsaber and hilt matching his own.

The two remaining in the hallway backed into the room and in an attempt to slow down Sam, but mostly the temple guards, they collapsed the door with rubbles, before joining the rest.

Last edited:

His muscles and joints stiffened as he felt the Force's familiar touch coil around his body, "Sam?!" Cas called out upon hearing her familiar voice. Then he felt the entire front of his body pushed back, knocking him off his feet and into the wall. Struggling against the wall, Cas felt as if an invisible magnet was holding him there. However, the Kiffar was confident that he was strong enough to break out of this hooded figure's grip - he'd done the same against more powerful Force users.

Only, once he saw the face under the hood, Cas' face completely dropped. It felt that his heart fell into his stomach from utter shock and surprise, as well as a tint of horror. The boy looked... just like him, albeit a few years younger. "What is this?" Cas exclaimed, completely forgetting he was supposed to break himself free of this imposter's grip as of right now, he wanted answers.

However the look-alike completely ignored him and began to bicker with another hooded figure. The feminine voice indicated she was female but... something about it sounded completely familiar. His eyes narrowed onto the hooded figure, trying to decipher why he found her voice so familiar, except he wouldn't need to theorise for long. Unveling herself, the woman looked exactly like Ciara and Cas' mouth hung open slightly "Ciara...?" he whispered. No, that's not possible, it couldn't be her - Cas focused on the imposter's signature within the Force, and it was completely different to that of his sister's.

As the imposters bickered, Cas drowned out the familiar voices and began piecing together what was going on. His thoughts immediately fell on Insatious, only he was vile enough to violate Cas like this - then he pondered on what these lookalikes could be. Clones were his first guess, what else could they be? Once his deliberations had finished, Cas caught sight of another clone and unlike the first, this clone seemed to be an imperfect clone of himself. Possibly being part of a first batch of clones created, who knew. "Aw man, do you have to call him 'father'? Seriously, I'm gonna throw up... and I don't even have anything to throw up."

Sam seemed to still be fighting the other hooded figures, more clones he assumed. Luckily, it was beginning to draw the attention of the others with the arrival of the Sentries. Preparing to finally break himself free of his clone's grasp, Cas felt a force hit his torso, sending ripples through his skin before eventually breaking through the wall he had been pinned against. Now free to move his body on his own, the Jedi Knight transitioned into a backflip and positioned himself upright in order to land firmly on his feet on the temple grounds below.

Watching as the clones emerged from the hole in his quarters, he rolled his eyes "Really? You had to trash my sanctuary. I'm leaving a bad review on the cloning service that birthed you Sithspawn." he quipped, trying to keep a level-head. Although, in reality he was spiralling, something about laying eyes upon both perfect and imperfect replicas of one's self felt detrimental to your self-identity. Plus... it felt like some sort of violation, and even worse, he'd have to fight them and possibly kill these individuals.

Sam quickly had to fall back behind cover when her own bolts came flying back at her. She was rather miffed when she noticed a bolt managed to graze her and scorch a part of her tank top. "Karking space wizards." she grumbled to herself.

Glancing around the corner again, her eyes narrowed when one of the hooded figures called out to his friends. He sounded strikingly familiar in a way that sat odd with her. Luckily the temple guards arrived in all their imposing majesty. Sam joined in on the advance with a few more shots thrown at the intruders. But a quick collapse of the roof cut them off as they focused their attack on Cas. "What are you waiting for, let's go get the kriffers!" she shouted at the temple guards as she ran down the hallway. As she sprinted past the hangar entrance, she skidded to a halt as her eyes caught sight of her swoop. A grin appeared as she thought about something she had been wanting to do for ages...

A few moments later she was blasting through the temple's hallways on her swoop, narrowly missing a few people and a number of obstacles as she maneuvered through the building towards the grounds outside Cas' room.

When she got there, she came to a halt and silently crept with the swoop to a corner. They seemed entirely focused on Cas. She glanced at her swoop's controls with a grimace as she got off and lined the machine up with the group. With a simple twist of the throttle the modified swoop blasted towards the group of intruders in front of Cas. Sam immediately started shooting again as she ran for cover behind a stone wall. "For kark's sake, Cas! Just sack up and off them already!" she shouted as she fired a few more bolts before ducking away again.

Surrounding Cas in a half-circle, they all had ignited their own lightsabers, matching that of Cas'. One of the two remaining hooded clones saw the collapsed rubble started to shake as the Temple Guards began to remove it with the force. "We have to leave, too many will know of our position," said the hooded clone as he turned his attention towards the ruined hole in the temple.

The perfect clone raised an eyebrow, "do I really sound like that?" Asked the perfect copy of Cas matching Cas' voice perfectly, pointing his thumb at Cas. The clone of Ciara rolled her eyes, "you all sound equally stupid. But yes" confirmed the Ciara clone and also noticed how the temple guards started to make quick work of the mess behind them.

"I agree, let's regroup" agreed the Ciara clone and was about to activate something on her wrist, but the warning spikes made her turn just in time to break the swoop from blasting into the group. One of the hooded clones started to block or redirect every shot fired from Sam, keeping the blaster fire from his siblings.

Everything was chaos now as the Temple Guards had managed to break through the rubble and launched themself head first at the clones. The perfect clone was clearly not satisfied with how he wasn't able to finish the job or the fact that he had to retreat.

As if trained, they all regrouped in a flash and raised their hands, forming a barrier around them, keeping any attack from piercing through. The Perfect clone, facing Cas behind the barrier, gave the Jedi Knight a smirk, "Next time your life will be mine" threatened the perfect clone and in one enormous force wave attack was sent out in every direction, knocking everything and everyone back.

Two out of the now five The Temple Guards managed to block themselves from the attack, while the rest were taken by surprise and backed into the temple behind them. The Swoop bike came flying back towards Sam and all five clones in an instant commanded the force and imbued themselves with power and launched themselves over Cas. With incredible speed, they dashed through Kashyyyk's deep jungle-forest and would soon be a good mile from the temple, thanks to the use of force speed.

The clones continued to dash, making for a quick, but speedy escape as attention was growing far too much and it would only be a matter of time before more Temple Guards would arrive. Finally stopping at a clearing in the forest, the group stood on a large rock formation, waiting for their pick-up to arrive.

Meanwhile, the Temple Guards extinguished their double-bladed lightsabers as the threat was temporary over as no more danger on the temple was happening. Looking over at Cas, "report to the council, they must be notified immediately" explained the Guards and then looked over to Sam, "Leave the area citizen, this is Jedi business now" said one of the guards as they split up with four standing guards and one heading for the council, expecting Cas to follow.

Last edited:

His lightsaber remained extinguished as he glared at his clones, still unable to grasp the absurdity of looking into the eyes of one's own face. Even worse, it seemd the perfect clone of himself seemed to retain elements of Cas' own personality - man, it was not fun being on the other end of his own snark. "Who're you calling stupid, stupid?" he shot Ciara's clone a glance, bickering with her as if she actually were his sister. It was... strange, looking at them, knowing that they were, in a sense, extensions of him drew out the empathy in Cas. He didn't want to kill them, nor fight them... if anything, he wanted to help them.

The arrival of the swoop was sudden, forcing Cas to instinctively backflip out of harm's way just in case. Hearing Sam's voice, he simply stood watching the chaos unfold, glancing periodically between both the group of clones and Sam and the Sentinels. "I... I can't..." he muttered, Cas felt a sense of kinship with these clones... an innate desire to protect them, like an elder brother would toward his siblings hindered him from striking out against them.

Maybe... maybe if he could just talk to them, he could help them. The barrier they formed was impressive, showcasing their coordination and possibly a deeper past. However, the wave that came after was a surprise, Cas threw an arm in front of his face and erected an invisible barrier around him empowered by the Force. It protected him from the telekinetic wave the clones produced, with its force only causing Cas to be slide backward slightly. His brown eyes tracked the clones as they leapt over his head and moved deeper into Kashyyyk's colossal forests. "Wait!" he called out.

With the arrival of the Temple Guards, his back faced them as Cas continued to look onward toward the forest. Ignoring what they said, and even Sam's presence, although he was thankful for her aid he didn't want to involve her anymore than she needed to be. Especially now she had a daughter, Cas couldn't risk the clones finding out and bringing that information back to Insatious.

Without uttering as much as a single word to Sam or the Guards, Cas launched himself into the air and toward the forest where the clones had fled to. He didn't know what would become of him the moment he found them, but he needed to at least talk with them. Cas stayed alert within the static currents of the Force, sensing for any blips within his internal radar. Eventually, he'd pick up on the unique signatures the clones broadcasted within the Force and found them located within a clearing.

Placing his lightsaber on his belt, Cas emered into the clearing with his arms raised "Look... I don't want to fight you. I just wanna talk." he explained taking a few steps closer to them. He didn't indicate hosility but he was prepared if things were to go south. "It isn't fair that you all were brought into existence to serve a madman's purpose. It isn't. So... whatever you're doing, stop this. Please." Cas paused and took a breath "If we share the same DNA, if you're truly anything like me..." he glanced toward the Ciara clone "... Or my sister. You'd never be anyone's lackey, you'd want to live your own lives free of anyone's authority. If you're anything like me... you'd know that, deep down, what you're doing isn't the right thing."

Cas wasn't only sympathetic to them due to them being derived from his and his sister's DNA, the concept of cloning never sat right with him to begin with. The idea of producing copies of one person with a singular purpose. Clones... people being robbed of any individuality just to serve their creator's goals was immoral, everyone has the right to choose how to live their life. And he needed these clones to know that.

Last edited:
Things weren't getting any better. While her plan to distract them worked, the rest of the engagement was a waste. The group formed a barrier against Sam's attacks which was fine. The part she didn't expect was to be flung back against the ground along with her swoop by a sudden wave coming from nowhere.

Sam groaned and felt the back of her head as she sat upright, watching Cas and the Sentinels. "Cas, we got a lot to talk about..." she groaned as she walked towards him. However things were cut short by the Sentinels. Sam blinked in surprise and then in anger when they ordered her to go away. "Kark you, buddy! I'm in this 'Jedi business' now!" she tried to argue, but she knew it was pointless. There was no debating with them.

She turned and pushed her swoop upright, letting the repulsors do their thing. Glancing over to Cas, she watched with curiosity as he ignored the Sentinels and dashed off. After a few seconds she started up her battered swoop and blasted after him. Eventually she managed to catch up to him... as well as all of his clones. Her heart sank as she came to a halt, looking up at the group from her position on the ground. There was no hiding her overbearingly loud swoop and they could likely feel her as well.

All she could do now was have Cas' back as she intended.

Her hand was on her pistol underneath her arm as she cautiously and slowly approached, not sure what to expect.

Darth Insatious Darth Insatious Cadere Cadere

The Temple Guards tried to reach out with the force, stopping Cas, but he was too quick and gone, before they could stop him. However, whether Sam followed or not, was not their concern and rather an arsehole way of handling things, but they were Temple Guards not guards for Sam. Besides, they had to report to the Council of the incident and then an investigation would take place.

Before Cas and Sam arrived at the clone's location, they were fully engaged in a heated debate.

"Why didn't you just kill him for kriff's shake!"

"Don't take this on me, you let some harmless blaster chick keep you from paying attention"

"If you all haven't noticed, we're all going to explain ourselves to father, instead of scrupling like idiots, you all could admit to what you did wrong instead of blaming each other"

All four Cas clones looked at the Ciara clone like she just told some really unfunny joke and then fell back into their little blame debate.

However, they really stopped their arguments when Cas arrived at started to do his big speech. The clones looked at Cas and surprisingly, didn't stop him, but let him finish his speech.

A smirk formed at the perfect clone of Cas, like he just remembered something to his advantage. One of the imperfect clones of Cas spoke up with Cas' own tone and voice. "Ha, father did say you were weak, but I didn't expect you to be a coward" taunted the imperfect clone with a grin of his own and looked quite grim with all of his scars, machinery parts and other imperfection things to his skin.

The sound of their transport closing in, meant they didn't have much time and given the fact that Sam also arrived, meant that more were probably on their way. The perfect clone of Cas looked the real one over, "we're not anyone's lackey, but helping our father to achieve his goals! Besides, who do you call lackeys? You're a slave to your precious light side of the force. No, our father gives us the freedom to do whatever we want!" expressed the perfect clone with quite the vigour in his voice.

When Cas tried to get closer, one of the other imperfect clones ignited his lightsaber, matching Cas' own, "common, lemme kill him!" Said the clone, only to be stopped by Ciara's clone as Sam entered the picture. The Ciara clone looked from Cas to Sam, "well well well, is that your girlfriend?" Asked the clone of Ciara, acting very sisterly, teasing the real Cas as his real sister would.

The transport ship roared as it descended the area towards the clones, blowing wind up. Death Troopers appeared out of the transport ship as all of the clones, except for the perfect clone of Cas and clone of Ciara, who still stood and looked the real deal over. The Death Troopers started to open fire, but only because Temple guards started to pour out behind Cas and Sam with ignited blades.

Pointing at Cas, the perfect clone smirked, "I can't wait to take your place Cas" spoke the clone, sounding very much like something Insatious would teach him to same.

The last one to just stand there while a firefight broke out between the Death Troopers and Temple Guards. The clone of Ciara opened her mouth to speak for just a second, but went against it and just turned around and headed for the transport ship. "Later loser" expressed the clone of Ciara very sisterly. One thing Cas did get from the Ciara clone, was that she didn't seem as murderous as the clones of Cas.

The Death Troopers quickly entered the transport ship and before the Temple Guards, sam or even Cas could get to it, the ship blasted through the treetops and into space.

The Temple Guards extinguished their lightsabers and looked at Cas, "Knight Tynen, report to the Council immediately!" Commanded one of the Guards, heading to guide Cas back, while three other guards stopped in front of Sam, "it has been decided that you are part of this investigation citizen. You will follow up back to the temple or we will have to use force" explained the Guards by Sam, not fooling around.

His eyes lingered on the group of clones, although he could sense the oncoming presence of Sam. Without looking away, Cas raised his hand and signalled for the mechanic to stop. One of the clones, the one who looked the most like him, spoke up - the clone resembling Cas in his youth began running his mouth. The corner of Cas' lip quirked, he couldn't help but find amusement at the young clone, thinking for a second was he really that insufferable at that age?

However, his expression remained stern when the... imperfect clone requested to kill him "I'd like to see you try." he fired back. The Ciara clone seemed to take notice of Sam, a hint of her template's familial teasing showed itself within her, as she commented on Sam being Cas' "girlfriend" which prompted the Kiffar to roll his eyes at her. Cas wanted to negotiate some more but with the arrival of their transport shuttle, that ship had sailed... metaphorically and literally. The repulsor lift created a radial draft, causing Cas' hair and clothes to ripple as he covered his face.

As his arm lowered, Cas' eyes spotted the Death Squad as they opened fire - his lightsaber raised and began blocking all the shots that threatened to harm him or Sam, unaware of the approaching Temple Guard behind him. The Kiffar matched his clone's threat with a quip, calling out "Nothing trumps the original, kid!" and then he turned his attention to Ciara's clone while he continued deflecting incoming fire. There was something different about her when compared to the others... he couldn't put his finger on it but as she entered the transport and it flew away, Cas' brown eyes continued to linger as Ciara's clone left him in deep thought.

He extinguished his lightsaber and clipped it to his belt, Cas finally noticed that the Guards were here and listened to their demands. Though he didn't respond to what they had to say, the Knight nodded his head, a small group of clones derived from him would probably be something the council needed to hear. Now he had another thing to worry about, not only did he need to rescue Lillith and her child... now he needed to find a way to free his clones and show them the monster that their creator was...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom